Corinthian Colleges Inc.

Corinthian Colleges Inc. Employee Reviews

Being an assest is what I learned most
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 19, 2015
Pros: Pros were the people and what I was able to learn on a daily basis.
Cons: The con was when I was laid off due to new managment.
While working with Corinthian Colleges I learned the value of respect for the customer as well as how to communicate with different individuals on a routine basis. Not being a liability to the company is the most important thing as well as finding ways to contribute in a productive manner. The hardest part of the job for me was getting through traffic. Although there was constant change I was able to adjust with a smile every day.
Typical Day
Senior Director of Admissions (Current Employee), Tempe, AZMay 14, 2015
• Provide executive leadership for 24 Directors and 240 employees across online service center.
• Established organizational structure by conducting ongoing sales leadership and management development training that vastly improved operations.
• Established and executed enrollment budget plans to ensure quarterly business goals are both satisfied and exceeded.
• Provided guidance and direction to Directors of Admissions and Admissions Representatives with daily support and continuous coaching.
• Effectively communicated and reinforced the ongoing changes to operational policy and procedures.
Already commented not sure why this is coming up again
Senior Vice President (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAMay 12, 2015
Already commented on CCi Good company people are good Really sad that they had to close the doors. Commented to the students and the right thing for them
Analyst (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 12, 2015
Company make sure students had all the necessary tools to succeed in their classes.
all departments collaborated as one to make sure they graduate as after and offer career services
Terrible place to work
Sr Student information Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAMay 9, 2015
Pros: No pros
Cons: untrustworthy company
Company recently went out of business due to falsifying students information to the department of education. No further review information to give.
Learning Experience
Sr. Registrar (Current Employee), Tempe, AZMay 5, 2015
Pros: Growth, Experience, Understanding
Cons: None. All things lead to an element of knowledge.
Everest - CCI was a great lesson in business. As the company moved toward its possible sale to an outside corporation, the management realized their error and headed toward its true destination. Correct data input is important to produce valid information. This is not computer or software failure. Change and progression is a good thing. Learning is an ongoing function of any job. About 25% of your week is spent in the workplace. Make it a great place to be challenging, enjoyable and safe to be in. Always leave room for growth. Alas, for Everest, this was a little too late and they were denied accreditation. For the past year, Everest College Phoenix was one of the best companies I have worked for and with some of the best people. We bonded, we pushed and we challenged.
Result driven campus, provided managerial training for all management staff
Education Program Chair (Former Employee), Ontario, CAApril 30, 2015
Pros: Great Team to work with, Excellent environment
Cons: none
Managed 80+ student population
Made sure my team of instructors were following cirriculum
Advised students on Attendance & Academic violations
Tracked attendance
Did extern site visits
Sadness to lose so many great people
Director (Current Employee), Tempe, AZApril 29, 2015
As for CCI employees, they are a phenomenal group of people that I had the greatest pleasure of working with. As for the closure of schools, I'm deeply saddened for not only the employees but also the thousands of students.
Changing lives one student at a time
Senior Student Finance Representative/ Planner (Former Employee), Merrillville, INApril 21, 2015
Pros: helping others and watching them succeed
Cons: The campus closed
This was a fast paced, energentic working environment. I was responsible for financing students so they could obtain better lives through schooling.
Enjoyable office work environment
Work Study (temp Clerk) (Former Employee), South PlainfieldApril 20, 2015
Pros: Great office environment
Cons: none so far
Perhaps it was the people or because I actually like the work I was given to do, I actually looked forward to going to work when it came to this job.
Great company I worked for from its early start up years to its prime.
Vice President, Marketing (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAApril 3, 2015
CCi was a fantastic company to work for, for many years. I was able to establish my career there and advanced quickly. The people and culture at CCi were outstanding. It's a shame the company started having issues and was forced to downsize.
Very Different
Sales Activities (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 3, 2015
Pros: Salary and Leave
Cons: Management, labor load
Many inexperienced Manager, the buddy system is in full effect, ton of unskilled labor, from top to bottom a complete lack of motivation to improve what could be a very successful business under proper management. New management recently took over from a far but no affective changes have taken place.
Worst place to work ever
Medical Assistant, Externship (6 Weeks) (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: i completed my externship with an excellent rating
Cons: i was miserable during my time there
This was the worst place that I have ever worked in my life. The schedule was always overbooked and patients would be left sitting in the waiting room for hours in pain and there was nothing I could do to help that and it made me sad.
Great People
COMMUNITY OUTREACH COORDINATOR (Former Employee), orlandoMarch 17, 2015
Pros: events, food, pay
Cons: uppper management issues with money, layoff
Great place to work. Not too much drama. My schedule was very open and bosses were great. We worked as a team. Good benefits.
Job Security Consitanly Fluciates
Director of Admissions (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2015
Pros: helpling others, fun staff
Cons: work life balance, inconsistancies
Good place to work in the past with the intention to help others. Hardest part was dealing with uncertainty and poor leadership strategies.
No room for advancement
Medical Assistant Instructor (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 6, 2015
Cons: long hours and split shift
No room to grow and split shift for instructors. Very little respect and low employee morale. Sad place to work. Pay has not increased in several years.
Productive friendly workplace
Medical Administration Instructor (Former Employee), Bedford Park, ILFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: no micro managing
Cons: short breaks between classes
A typical day at work includes interacting with students in a learning environment through lectures and demonstrations.
Unprofessional gossip mill
Senior Placement Specialist (Former Employee), Everest Institute, Newport NewsFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, wonderful students
Cons: inter-departmental relations, management
The actual work is fantastic. The students are motivated and easy to help. The instructors are helpful and work well with the administration departments. However, Admissions is poorly run and treats other departments like garbage. The Corporate office does not manage campus sites as well as it should.
Enjoyed helping students.
Externship Coordinator (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: rewarding
Cons: bad director and president
This is the most rewarding job I have ever had. I enjoyed working with the medical field and assisting students in finding a externship and permanent job.

Unfortunately, I was set up in this job by the director of Career Services and let go. I knew she was giving false reports to corporate office and tried to explain to president but they wouldn't listen as she had already told them I was back stabbing her. Not true.

Anyway...she was fired 6 months after me as corporate found out she was lying.
poor
Admissions Representative (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: not very sympathetic to their clients or employees needs
the company overall is great but the different campuses individual are not , it depends on management , it could be much better

1 2 3 4 5

About Corinthian Colleges Inc.

Our mission is to help students prepare for careers in demand or to advance in their chosen field. With more than 91,000 students – Read more

Corinthian Colleges Inc. Salaries

Instructor
$45,000 per year

Corinthian Colleges Inc. Photos

Top Talent Committed to Changing Lives
Corinthian Colleges, Inc. - OC Register Top Work Places, 5 years running! (2008-2012)
Corinthian Colleges, Inc. (CCi) - Campus Support Center (CSC)