Corinthian Colleges Inc. Employee Reviews

great job
Registrar/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 2, 2017
Corinthian when I worked there was prior to the divestitures. There were some great perks getting discounted sometimes free massages from the massage therapy class great perk
Not a bad experience, however, turnover is huge.
Regional Director of Admission (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 2, 2017
I worked at Lincoln Tech for over 5 years. During my time at Lincoln I help many people achieve their career goals. However this is a school for profit and the bottom line is that this school has one goal in mine and that is to make money.
Wonderful office life
Student Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COMay 25, 2017
Being in a call Center can be rough. CCI made so that we were all on the same page, weekly meetings, staff accountability. Also lots of reviews for assistance. Biggest downfall was the distrust with department of education, and at some point not knowing if you were able to go to work some days. Intentions were great, helping students go back to school and making a difference,
Good place to work if you promote Destination Schools
Field Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverside County, CAMay 25, 2017
Corinthian was a large company controlling a number of campuses. My only satisfaction of working there was some of my colleagues and seeing the success of students I enrolled going from high school to a great career in 9 months to a year.
Not a good place to work.
Instructor/Writer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 7, 2017
No support for faculty. Very poor teaching tools provided. Everest seemed like a pretend school trying to masquerade as an actual school. Job placement was pretty low. Unhappy place.
Pros
6 hours per day
Cons
no time to grade and complete administrative work.
Company is now bankrupt
AP Analyst Sr (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 3, 2017
The company went bankrupt and therefore I don't feel that any info is relevant for today. I don't think it is appropriate to voice any opinion of the workplace. What I learned is how to be a better manager.
What a joke!!!
Student Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA 92707May 1, 2017
"Changing students lives". They changed students lives, alright. They screwed them out of an education and into debt. They also screwed their employees out of their jobs. I dedicated a big portion of my career to this company only to get the axe when the company was loosing their shorts because they didn't know how to, "play by the rules". What a joke!!!
Productive and Balanced place to work
Lead Credit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 30, 2017
It was a great place to work for, unfortunately the company closed down. I really enjoyed my department. My manager was a true leader and I was able to learn alot from her.
Corinthian Colleges which went bankrup
Student Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 24, 2017
This company was probably the best company i have ever worked for within the past 6 years. This company was very professional and very caring of their employees. Always catered for what was best ourselves and the company. I learned so much about the education industry.
Regional Vice President of Operations (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 20, 2017
Collapse of the company that I spent the bulk of my career at was traumatizing. Senior leadership caused the downfall by making enemies of government leaders, mismanaging money, and lying at every turn.
Shady ethics
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MAMarch 31, 2017
It was great till the Attorney General shut them down due to shady ethics and it was all about making money and promising empty dreams. They were all about taking peoples money and not following through with educating them.
fun environment
Student Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 25, 2017
this school is closed now- at the time it was a busy fun place to work
I learned a lot about Admissions does and don'ts.
The management team was the best.
The training was the best ever.... make sure we learned everything we needed to know about being a Admissions advisor
Pros
the people
Cons
closed down
Teaching and improving lives
Medical Assisting Instructor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 24, 2017
I worked with adult education to teach students in the Medical Assisting field.

I taught everything from anatomy and physiology to Medical Administrative Assisting.

I learned that I love teaching and training.

The workplace culture was encouraging, but not supportive under fire and unfortunately proved to be quite unethical.

The hardest part of my job was having to fail a student with potential due to a lack of trying.

The most enjoyable part was seeing that "light bulb" moment when things would finally click and they caught what I was trying to teach them.
Productive workplace environment
Senior Tax Consultant (Former Employee) –  Florida, NYFebruary 28, 2017
Great experience with Federal and State compliance, sales/use tax and property tax preparation. Glad to have had this opportunity.
Productive, busy place to work
Externship Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 27, 2017
I enjoyed interacting with my students, coworkers, externship sites and visit.I always had a busy productive day which I enjoyed and the coworkers I worked with.
Pros
hour lunch, lunches brought in from president
Cons
work alot of hours
Busy.. always dealing with new challenges
Account Representative/Acting Director (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 16, 2017
Great place to work. Helped students find employment and internship positions.

Partnered with local business for employment opportunities. Worked toward placement goal.
Instructor for Six Business Courses
Instructor for Applied Service Management (Former Employee) –  Blairsville, PAFebruary 13, 2017
OK! Retired early to be Primary Caregiver for seriously Father, deceased April 23, 2016.

Worked for 30+ years in human resources management, employee, contractor, and consultant.
Professional/Goal oriented environment
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 9, 2017
Fast-paced telephone and customer service and sales.
Many training and skills set improvement opportunities
Goal oriented and teamwork environment
Professional and constant learning environment, ever changing.
Always learning new business acumen

Great positive and motivating group of workers
Pros
Great positive people to work with always learning
Cons
Constant changing work environment
Student Finance Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 20, 2017
Take inbound calls and help students regarding their financial aid. Also make outbound calls to students who still need paperwork. Process financial aid for students.
Productive and perfect work life balance
Sr Business Systems Analyst/ IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 8, 2017
Perfect company to work for. It got acquired by Zenith education due to which most of the Corinthian staff got laid off. But people who retained enjoy working for Zenith education

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corinthian Colleges Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9