Corix

Corix Employee Reviews

Fun work environment love working with people
Project Supervisor (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 31, 2015
working at corix can be a little challenge somedays but for the most part its a good company to work for as long as the job gets done in a safe and productive way. As a supervisor I have fun working with my team, the management and co workers. I respect everyone and respect is what I get in return. I have learned how to be a people person as well as knowing how to communicate with various type of people.
Productive and a learning experience
Project Supervisor (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 5, 2014
Pros: build relationships
Cons: people not knowing their job description
mixed feelings should be able to learn more and not worry about job securities due to those with no expirience and also include some schooling for better advancment and the achievment of advancment other than that I work it to the max of my ability
This was one of the most fun and enjoyable jobs i had so far
utility installer gas/electric meters (Former Employee), Essex MDOctober 1, 2014
Pros: worked under little supervision travel
Cons: when it rained too hard couldnt work
Went to customers house or buildings to change out gas and electric meters using safety practice. Management was ok for the most part but could have been better. I enjoyed working with my co workers on different projects. There wasn't really anything hard about the job, however I enjoyed everything about it. I liked being out by myself meeting with the customers and traveling to different parts of the city.
this company sucks
meteor installer (Former Employee), baltimore mdDecember 2, 2013
i use to work for the location in Baltimore the people are not friendly theirs no job secure they can let you go anytime they fill like it the benefits sucks once the contract ends you will have to find another job they talk to you any kind of way and bge supervisor will make lies on you to get you fired if they don't like you
Fun place to work and productive
Installer/Plumber (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJuly 11, 2013
going into crawl space for the first and learned how to install meters in small space. Management was helpful and my co-worker was fun and the best worker ever.

About Corix

Corix delivers safe, cost-effective and sustainable water, wastewater and energy utility infrastructure solutions to communities – Read more