Cornerstone Care Employee Reviews

fun work enviroment
Dental Assisting Extern (Former Employee) –  Burgettstown, PANovember 23, 2015
Good work and life balance, compensation and benefits, job security and advancement, management and job culture. Nice staff.
Pros
open 9-8pm
Cons
no breaks for me
friendly work environment
outreach specialist (Former Employee) –  greensboro, paOctober 13, 2015
the most enjoyable part of working here were the employees and the community events. The hardest part was the extensive travel that was required for my position.
Productive Work day
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, PAAugust 27, 2015
I think it is a very productive workplace. There is never a dull moment at this place. The medical facility is excellent.
Fun people to work with
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burgettstown, PAJanuary 28, 2015
A typical day is just checking messages from the doctors, assisting the patient back to the exam room, obtain vitals, history, medications, height and weight..If needed, perform an ekg, adminster injections, draw blood.

My co-workers were alot of fun to work with, they made me laugh and smile all day. If you had a bad day, they would make you forget all about it.

Hardest part of the job would be dealing with difficult patients, but I just treated them like i treated all the patients, with respect and being caring and kind.

The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know the patients, and sometimes you can be the one person that brightens their day if they are having a bad day.
Pros
nice patients, fun co-workers
Amazing people to work with everyday.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, PAJanuary 13, 2015
The co-workers at Cornerstone Care are amazing to work with. You'll develop some amazing friendships while working with this company.
just okay
Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, PADecember 9, 2014
Not a nice atmosphere to work at. People fighting and complaining about each other. The reason I left they were down sizing and I was working 4 days already. I signed up for full time. I loved my job but surroundings was not very professional.
The job was just created
Mobile Unit Medial/Dental Biller (Current Employee) –  Waynesburg, PAOctober 6, 2014
The job was created as a trial basis and there isn't much direction unless asked.
Learning experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, PAApril 24, 2014
I was with this company for five years. In that time, I learned a great deal. I enjoyed working the patients and my coworkers.
love working with residents
cna (Former Employee) –  portland orMarch 19, 2014
I love the job but I had a falling out with owner. I was going to report a caregiver about abuse but I got fired for having a big mouth according to the owner. I couldnt find myself working for a company that would knowingly have a abusive caregiver working
Pros
clients
Cons
following a abusive caregiver
Typical work day
GPN/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mt. Morris , PAJanuary 2, 2013
A typical day at work is a busy day multi tasking from every end medically and clerical. I learn that educating yourself in every way possible you are a more valuable employee and being able to slide into different positions when needed through out the day makes it all easier. The most enjoyable part of my day is knowing I helped someone feel a little better than when the walked through the front door.