The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for entering invoices into NetSuite and verifying the coding and approval of those invoices. The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for managing employee travel and business expense reports through Concur. The Accounts Payable is responsible for entering and reconciling credit card transactions on a monthly basis. The Accounts Payable Clears is also responsible for reconciling accounts payable accounts on a monthly basis.
- Enter invoices (including those with foreign currency transactions) into accounting software (NetSuite)
- Manage employee travel and business expense reports through Concur
- Verify accuracy and authorization of invoices
- Reconcile accounts payable accounts
- Answer vendor inquiries
- Print and distribute checks/wires
- Void lost, duplicate, or erroneous checks
- Enter and reconcile credit card transactions
- Assists with related special projects (audit, financial analyst requests, tax issues, PO system implementation) as required
Required Skills and Experience
- Applicant has to be computer literate and comfortable using Excel, Word, and other Windows based programs.
- Accounting and Data Entry experience is a plus
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
- Experience with Concur is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must
- Opportunity for advancement in the accounting department based on work ethic, aptitude, attitude, and drive.
At Cornerstone OnDemand, our mission is to empower people around the world with on-demand, integrated talent management software and...