The Business Development Representative is an inside marketing and sales support role responsible for strategically identifying, qualifying, and creating sales opportunities within given territories for our outside enterprise sales team. The BDR's spend their time prospecting for new potential opportunities and nurturing inbound leads generated by marketing. This is a rare and genuine opportunity to join one of the most exciting technology companies in the Los Angeles area.
This position will be based in Santa Monica, CA. Success in this role may provide a host of additional opportunities for growth and career progression. Cornerstone is committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining great people. The compensation package includes a 40k base salary, quarterly bonus based on achieving monthly objectives, a Stock Option plan, and industry-leading benefits.
- Follow up on inbound marketing leads to identify potential sales opportunities
- Research and build prospect accounts (add contacts, send emails, and make cold calls)
- Create new potential business opportunities to boost the sales pipeline
- Understand and align to client's needs, goals, and objectives
- Consistently meet or exceed established quotas
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in from an accredited, 4-year university
- Minimum of 1 year of lead generation, account management, or sales experience (HR sales a plus, but not required)
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Proven experience of understanding client pain points and proposing solutions
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication (phone and email), time management, presentation and organizational skills
- Openness and ability to be coached
- Strong analytical abilities
- Innate drive to succeed
- Persistence and determination
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader of cloud-based talent management software solutions. Approximately 8.2 million users across 180 countries rely on Cornerstone to maximize their potential, develop their skills and foster new levels of collaboration. Cornerstone empowers some of the world’s leading organizations, such as Starwood Hotels & Resorts, The Neiman Marcus Group, Save the Children, Turner Broadcasting System, Virgin Media and Pinkberry, to engage their workforces and leverage people performance for greater business results. Cornerstone is headquartered in Santa Monica, California with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Tel Aviv and Mumbai.
Indeed - 18 months ago
At Cornerstone OnDemand, our mission is to empower people around the world with on-demand, integrated talent management software and...