Cornerstone Records Management LLC is a fast growing organization offering a variety of services in a dynamic and expanding Release of Information Services Industry. http://www.cornerstone-rm.com/ Medical Release of Information.
The Release of Information process can be time-consuming, paper-intensive, and highly HIPAA regulated. We simplify the release of personal health information by making the management and tracking of medical record requests automated, secure, cost-effective and electronic. Our professional Site Coordinators provide our clients, including healthcare practitioners, patients and third-party requesters, with improved efficiencies, enhanced confidentiality, and unsurpassed HIPAA compliance.
We are currently looking for an experienced part-time Site Coordinator to join our Release of Information (ROI) Division working in the Long Island, NY market. The Site Coordinator is responsible for visiting medical facilities based on pre-assigned schedules, ensuring all medical records requested for release are copied / scanned and uploaded for processing after each visit utilizing approved software and equipment. The Site Coordinator will complete medical record scans in compliance with Federal, State, Provider and Company regulations and guidelines.
Duties will include:
- Scan medical records based on site protocol and profile information.
- Complete pre-invoicing.
- Upload medical records daily after each site visit.
- Update Filemaker System and/or communicate weekly schedule as well as changes in account profile to Regional Manager.
- Monitor upload folder nightly and correct errors or contact manager for assistance as required (applies to part time position).
- Respond to inquiries from the customer service team timely via email or telephone.
- Participate in department meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred; minimum of a one year certificate from college or technical school; and six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certification and/ or experience in the Health Care Industry.
- Must be detail oriented, well organized and have excellent time management and oral and written communication skills. In addition, must be able to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment and have a professional presence.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Able to meet required deadlines and adhere to schedules.
- Able to adhere to Federal, State, Company and customer regulations relevant to ROI.
- Able to promptly respond to questions related to ROI via email, telephone calls and other electronic communications.
- Basic healthcare knowledge preferred.
- All scripts experience highly desired.
We offer a competitive hourly rate of $12.50 - $13.00 an hour plus mileage and a 401(k) savings plan with company match in which part time employees can participate.
Please forward resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration!
Must pass all pre-employment requirements including a drug test and background check.
Cornerstone Records Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer