CornerStone Staffing Employee Reviews

Buyer assignment at Nokia
Material Analyst - Watuga (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 21, 2015
My assignment through Cornerstone I worked at Nokia.
I worked two area. I worked buying components for the repair center and also buying components for new phones.
When I started with repair center the shortages where out of control and it challenge me to get the parts here as soon as possible. I worked my MRP and was able to buy and get products inhouse before they needed the parts. Shortages was cut down and only had about 2 % of shortages.
I also process the Return Material Authorization and did the transactions on SAP.
I worked with Receiving and Accounting to resolve any discrepancies.
I really enjoyed working at Nokia and would of like to continue working their but they ended up closing down the building and moving to Irving.
I enjoyed every aspect of the job because it was challenging.
I enjoyed working with the people and learning about how cell phones are put together.
treated unfairly managers where very rude
Sanitation Technician (Current Employee), Jessup, MDJuly 16, 2015
1.it was always busy
2.i learned how to clean machines
3.management was terrible and very rude
4.my co-workers where helpful
Easy place to work for and flexible with work schedule
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Dallas, TexasJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Flexiblity
Cons: Not enough work
I have worked for Cornerstone Staffing for over 3 years and have been very impressed by how flexible they are when it comes to scheduling and rewarding employees for their longevity.
The contract that I am working on is a long term assignment, in a call center where I generally work 20 hours a month,but some times I work less when call volume is low which is usually 4-6 months a year.
My co workers are great and are always willing to help when you need it.
The most enjoyable part of my job is talking to callers from all over the country.
The worst part is not enough work.
Customer Servce
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 10, 2015
A typical day is taking inbound calls from different people with different issues. No job that was given was stabled. Time was up at a job at any given moment.
its awesome
HP Customer Service (Former Employee), Boise, IDJune 8, 2015
the work was great, they are hard working and did all they could to make me feel more comfortable.************* *********************** ******** *************** ********** ************* ************* ******** ******** ******* ****** ******* ********
Consistent work flow
crew (Former Employee), fresno, caJune 3, 2015
Pros: on call hours
Cons: pay was not the best
Under new staffing, but previous manager went out of her way to make sure her employees had work. After management changed, the work flow slowed and completely stopped.
Best staffing in town
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 3, 2015
Pros: keep you busy
Cons: no holiday pay nor benifits
I really enjoyed working with cornerstone, one of the better paying staffing companys in my area.management was great keep you in the loop.really keep you busy for those of us seeking full-time work
Excellent
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTMay 22, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: short breaks
It was a good environment to work, supervisors were professional, and taught me new experience and new task was please with my performance .
Excellent
General Labor (Former Employee), Stockton, CAMay 5, 2015
Great agency to work for with a lot of job securities for hard working individual. Been working for the company for almost 2 years and it is a great place to be to help boost up your job experience.
Easy job to do
mailroom (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXApril 23, 2015
Pros: easy, good management
Cons: it was a permanent temp job with no way to be hired on
Working in the mail room meant that we were sorting mail all day. It was easy and you didn't tend to talk to anyone. The bad part was that you could have 8 hour days or you could have 3 hour days and you were paid hourly. The management understood this and would allow those, that asked to stay, to work in a different part of the office.
Friendly environment
Temp (Former Employee), 2995 R St #103 Merced, CAApril 23, 2015
typical day at work consisted of getting a phone call from the agency to direct me In the location I will be going to that day. and it is usually warehouse positions, where I learned what its like to work in a warehouse, the productivity, the team work and how much communication is the key.
Management was very helpful and willing to show you the routines of, making boxes dispensing the damaged product and filling it with new products, stacking palettes for shipments and maintaining a sanitized area. I believe the hardest part was the sanitizing getting in every nook and cranny of the machines. can be dangerous. But i Had a very good supportive team i worked with. everyone was ready for team work and in good spirits.The most enjoyable part of the job was being told by management that we did a very great job encouragement is the key!
Hired right away
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Watauga, TXMarch 10, 2015
Cant complain its a job ! I have a temp spot at the Dickies Warehouse hard work. If your looking to just have a job until something else comes up this is the perfect spot. Work 3 days 4 days off.
High paced work environment with a lot of potential
Bankruptcy Specialist(Ch. 7) (Former Employee), Fort WorthMarch 4, 2015
Pros: major learning experience
Cons: the mess of the work left for us to fix.
Every person on my team knew a lot about their job and performed to the best of their ability. There was a lot of potential for a great team to emerge, from the chaos that the team before us left, while managing the influx of a new customer base. I loved being able to help people(our customers) during such a vulnerable time in their lives.
Don't Work there if you want to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hurst, TXFebruary 28, 2015
They got me a job right away but as soon as that job was done (seasonal). They are impossible to get a hold of, they are not consistent in what they say (ie, their website says you can apply at any of their offices once you are registered, I was told that I would have to be referred to them from my "home" office. VERY frustrating experience.
Temporary Agency
TEMP (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Cons: temporary work
In this job I worked various jobs for multiple companies. This is a Staffing Agency that I recommend frequently. They were pleasant to work for and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them.
Temp agency, admittedly not very organized.
Temp (Former Employee), Hurst, TXFebruary 4, 2015
I work as a temp so its whatever's available, however different jobs are handled by different locations apparently so when I got shifted to a different job the location handling that job screwed up my pay and my position as well as completely dropping the meager health insurance I had.
Production Worker
Production Worker/Assembler (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 4, 2015
My time at CornerStone staffing was great. The staff are very professional and willing to help everyone. I would be more than happy to return to this company, and I am seeking similiar type of work.
Temp Agency
Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee), Fort WorthJanuary 29, 2015
They are your typical large volume temporary placement agency.
Productive Workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Great environment. Great People. Good benefits. Great feedback. Great Stability.
Ok
Warehouse Forklift (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Took awhile to find work, jobs are scarce. Ok once you get a job. Go from job site to job site.