CornerStone Telephone Company

CornerStone Telephone Company Employer Reviews

Family owned businnes...
sales/provisioner (Current Employee), Troy, NYJune 17, 2013
Pros: closed on weekends
Cons: everything!!
Company takes great pride in padding their own pockets and family members that work for them but anyone else be lucking to keep a job let alone get a raise. They have customer as last priority although they talk a great game but when comes down to it no real concerns unless your a big account. Most problems have to be outsourced to be fixed. Business – more... just had another 35 employee layoff is by far one of the top worst places of employment. with conflict among owners this is definitely not a stable company. – less
Friendly and knowledgeable workplace.
Accounting/Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee), Troy, NYMay 15, 2013
A typical day at work for me consists of executing daily administrative tasks for the Controller of the company and Manager of Human Resources. I have obtained an abundance of skills over the years at this company that will help me in my career growth. Overall, my colleagues and management have been a pleasure to work with and are very skilled individuals.
Innovative, nimble, and growth-oriented.
Management Consultant and Partner (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 4, 2013
Dynamic environment provided opportunity to contribute by engaging in multi-disciplinary projects including strategy, marketing, business development, operations, product development, geographic market expansion and distribution channel management.

About CornerStone Telephone Company

Established in 2001, CornerStone Telephone Company is an integrated communications provider specializing in services for business – Read more