Cornerstone

Cornerstone Employer Reviews

productive and fun work place
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 12, 2014
Overall awesome experience.
I would definitely refer someone to that work place.
Management was quite difficult but not impossible.
I enjoyed my co-workers.
The hardest part was maintaining sales in a crime ridden neighborhood.
The most enjoyable was the fact that we could change a few lives.
STILL THERE
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Texarkana, TXJuly 11, 2014
Pros: everyone is nice
Cons: pay raise
HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE BETTER. I STILL WORK THERE. ITS BEEN A GOOD LEARNING EXEPERIENCE SO FAR.
Fast pace
Residential Supervisor (Current Employee), Joliet, ILJuly 7, 2014
The customers were very demanding. Sometimes they were rude but I still made the best out of it.
Enjoyable enviroment, fast paced.
Picker and Packer (Former Employee), West Chester, OHJuly 3, 2014
Pros: fast paced
Cons: needing to leave to deal with death of a family member
Cornerstone was a nice place to work. It gave my the opportunity to work on different catalogs and meet a variety of people. Every day was different.
Receptionist
Switchboard operator (Current Employee), Louisville, TennesseeJune 30, 2014
I would like to begin with what I have learned while working at Cornerstone of Recovery. I had made assumptions about drug and alcohol addiction in my past. The fact of the matter is, I was blind to the fact that addiction can strike anyone at any income, educational or cultural level. My eyes have been opened to the hurt and pain that addiction has – more... and can cost families.
I began working at this facility after one of my children revealed her addiction to drugs and alcohol. She has been clean and sober for twelve years now. Knowing little about this my curiosity peaked and I decided, after retiring from Levi Strauss, to learn more. I am responsible for answering the phone, auditing medical charts, urine drug and/or alcohol screens to be sent to the lab as well as various other clerical duties.
As I am 71 years old, the closer that I stay to home the easier is will be for me to drive to work. Knoxville to Louisville can take a toll on one. Especially the highway to Maryville.
I work with various groups of people. The patients being the most important and co workers of whom some are in recovery themselves. The hardest part of my job is also working with addicts and alcoholics due to the nature of their personalities. The most enjoyable part has been the discovery of how mental illness, addiction and the field of recovery works. – less
Great Experience
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Tustin, CAJune 27, 2014
I would still be working there, but there was no room for advancement.
Good career but bad management habits
Insulator/Commercial Worker (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 7, 2014
Will want you to break the Union rules to help them make money.
Was a shared staff, did not work on Cornerstone grounds
Counselor (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYMay 28, 2014
Due to being a shared staff I only interacted with the Human Resource Department at Cornerstone. The worker in this department was always very friendly and helpful.
CornerStone is a placement agency.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Fremont, CAMay 22, 2014
Pros: fast paced work, its like a mini workout.
Cons: i love warehouse jobs
I get sent to various warehouse locations. Typically I unload trucks, palatalize and wrap products for pickup. Stock inventory and make sure all products are neat and in the correct space. Co-workers vary depending on the job site. The jobs are fairly simple, just constant movement and a fast pace work environment. The most enjoyable part of my job – more... is looking into the back of empty trucks and knowing I did a good job and finished on time. – less
FUN ENVIRONMENT TO WORK IN
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), WEST CHESTER,OHIOMay 6, 2014
Pros: free deserts
Cons: not service in the break room
I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW DAILY DEALING WITH DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS AND THEIR ODERS/PROBLEMS. MY CO-WORKERS WERE VERY NICE AND HELPFUL IF I NEEDED HELP.HARDEST PART WAS NOT KNOWING SOMETHING YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW. ENJOYABLE PART WAS HELPING THE CUSTOMERS.
great place to work
Collection Specialist II (Former Employee), Arlington, TXApril 4, 2014
collections
learned about new guildlines
management was awesome
co-workers were team players
over time was the most enjoyable part of my job
Family environment, great place to work, great pay!
MLT Generalist (Former Employee), High Point, NCMarch 19, 2014
Pros: great schedule and great pay, free lunch, many perks!!!
Cons: politics and non-support of employee concerns or needs. unaccomadated work space!!
Typical days includes working directly with OBGYN patients.

I learned a lot about the joy of working with pregnant women.

Management is lacking in their decision-making and plays favorites.

The hardest part of the job was how the much older employees are intolerant to young, energetic, pretty and smart employees.

There is not enough space to work – more... at Pinewest OBGYN and it is unorganized and haphazard. – less
Wonderful to work with Students and Management to be able to provide better life for less fortunate or troubled students.
Fundraising and Program Design Coordinator (Former Employee), Highland, MichiganMarch 6, 2014
Pros: working with great team.
Cons: team relocated to another state.
This was a very rewarding opportunity. Being able to see students who appear somewhat lost and/or confused with rules, regulations, and being able to teach them and get them plugged into a system and peer groups that are positively life altering was very rewarding.

The management and co-workers are excellent, driven, and exceptionally caring individuals. – more... Would work with them again.

Hardest part of job is when a student clearly has potential to turn their life around, but because of their home environment, peer pressures, or lack of confidence they refuse the help offered to them.

Best part of the job is when you see a student change course and end up in a position to become a productive citizen and individual. – less
It has its ups and downs but a good job
Extended Care Counselor (Current Employee), Louisville, TNFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no break
Its a great place to work if you want to help others who suffer from addiction. The staff can be childish and two faced.
Start my day at 7:00 am work until 9-10:00 pm
MANAGER MORTGAGE LENDING DIVISION (Former Employee), Sacramento, caFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: great income
Cons: long hours
This was a family owned business and a great work enviorment to work in. I would start my day at 7';00 am and end my day around 9;00 to 10:00 pm I would work in the office until 5:00 pm and then go out with my new agents on appointments and work until 10;00 pm
a typical day at work
production (Former Employee), Ogden, UTFebruary 13, 2014
when i worked for resource mfg they sent me out to cornerstone i was working graveyards production i was pack off i liked it alot, and over wrapping was alright to, the people i worked with were very nice...
Productive place to work.
Professional Collections Agent (Former Employee), Addison, TXJanuary 21, 2014
It was a great experience, I learned new things, management was very helpful when needed, co workers was helpful as needed, I enjoyed the experience.
Good place to work and company would always help you be better
Dispatch/Customer Service (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: company would always have classes on ways to better our selfs
Cons: company christmas parties
Check on loads I gave to truckers and inter new loads to get picked up.
I learned I enjoyed working for a transportation.
Management was ok, they always worked to be better and pass it on to employees.
Bigger office and I enjoyed working with all of them.
Hardest part was when you got a load at 5pm that Had to get picked up 7am the next day.
Is when – more... I was able to get that 5pm dispatch picked up at 7am the next day. – less
great job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Fort Worth TexasJanuary 1, 2014
great atmosphere, great job to work for. great managment, loved the cafeteria
Learned inventory
Forklift driver/ Inventory (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 23, 2013
Pros: pay was good
Cons: temporary
Temporary contract for the holiday there for only catch up production. I just loaded truck and when I was in inbound inventory

About Cornerstone

Cornerstone designs and develops standout websites which combine ease of use with exceptional functionality. – More from ZoomInfo »

Cornerstone Photos