Cornerstone

Cornerstone Employee Reviews

Very fun company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJune 10, 2015
What I liked most about the company is that I to help and work with a variety of different people and do different things daily.
Down to earth people
Media Coordinator (Former Employee), Voorhees, NJMay 7, 2015
Bank management was great and assisted with wire transfers. There was great team work. Non discriminatory. Presented opportunities for growth.
Productive workplace helping costumers
Cahier (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 4, 2015
Pros: we can touch our phones when it's a super slow day
Cons: n/a
Some typical days are work is when you have a family problem at home but I tend not to bring that to work. I learn how to be patient with some costumers who may be really rude. Management, I follow the rule of being a cashier and know my responsibily. My co-workers and I make a good teamwork and we get a long very well. The hardest about the jobs is when rude costumer yells at you even when you slowly explain things to them but they still don't understand and that's the time i'll have to send them to the parking office. The most enjoyable about this job is seeing patients and costumers smile and joking with them.
It was a challenging experience.
Account Executive (Former Employee), Troy, NYApril 2, 2015
It was a very fast paced and rewarding position. I had to close new accounts on a monthly basis. We had great management support to meet our goals.
No advancement in the accounting deaprtment
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 22, 2015
Good place to work, but there is no where for me to go in the company. People are nice to work with. Company is very successful.
Fun productive place to work with great employees
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Waterbury, CTMarch 9, 2015
Pros: free breakfast from boss
Cons: understable boss
a very productive day at work . love my co workers . my hardest part at work when the customers is angry but the outcome comes swell at the end . i enjoy helping the customers to their need,
Temporary
Production (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 5, 2015
Is this company, they will send you to different places all the time, to work for a very short time. This job was more for college students like myself who needed a part time.
nice people
Housekeeper (Former Employee), round rock txJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: breaks
like it. some of the poelpe are nice. I got to meet new friends. the money was good.
Fun workplace with great managment
Operations (Former Employee), West Chester, OhioNovember 15, 2014
placing shipping labels on products to be shipped
packed boxes with product for shipment
loaded trailers for products to be shipped.
Productive work enviorment helping the disabled with vocational and academic learning skills
Developmental Training Technician (Former Employee), Joliet, ILOctober 15, 2014
Pros: rewarding job helping others obtain their goals
Cons: the pay
I enjoyed working with the disabled helping assist with their ISP plans to successfully place in an work or residential environment.
Highend construction with poore managment.
Construction Foreman (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: seeing your work at the end of the day
Cons: constantly fighting managment to get something done.
Most days were spent completing a project just to destroy it just to re-do-it. That communication is the most important skill any manager at all levels can have. Co-workers were generally a competent group that were heavily beaten down by the incompetence of management.
New thing everyday
Caregiver (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: helping others
Cons: the pay with travel
Help client with there everyday needs. Started off by maybe cooking breakfast, help with getting paitent dressed for the day. Maybe do some shopping for the client. Help with daily chores.
I learned the something new everyday always a great challange. Management was fair I worked alone. The hardest part of my job was not knowing what was coming next with some of my patients.
The most enjoyable was helping.
productive and fun work place
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 12, 2014
Overall awesome experience.
I would definitely refer someone to that work place.
Management was quite difficult but not impossible.
I enjoyed my co-workers.
The hardest part was maintaining sales in a crime ridden neighborhood.
The most enjoyable was the fact that we could change a few lives.
STILL THERE
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Texarkana, TXJuly 11, 2014
Pros: everyone is nice
Cons: pay raise
HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE BETTER. I STILL WORK THERE. ITS BEEN A GOOD LEARNING EXEPERIENCE SO FAR.
Fast pace
Residential Supervisor (Current Employee), Joliet, ILJuly 7, 2014
The customers were very demanding. Sometimes they were rude but I still made the best out of it.
Enjoyable enviroment, fast paced.
Picker and Packer (Former Employee), West Chester, OHJuly 3, 2014
Pros: fast paced
Cons: needing to leave to deal with death of a family member
Cornerstone was a nice place to work. It gave my the opportunity to work on different catalogs and meet a variety of people. Every day was different.
Receptionist
Switchboard operator (Current Employee), Louisville, TennesseeJune 30, 2014
I would like to begin with what I have learned while working at Cornerstone of Recovery. I had made assumptions about drug and alcohol addiction in my past. The fact of the matter is, I was blind to the fact that addiction can strike anyone at any income, educational or cultural level. My eyes have been opened to the hurt and pain that addiction has and can cost families.
I began working at this facility after one of my children revealed her addiction to drugs and alcohol. She has been clean and sober for twelve years now. Knowing little about this my curiosity peaked and I decided, after retiring from Levi Strauss, to learn more. I am responsible for answering the phone, auditing medical charts, urine drug and/or alcohol screens to be sent to the lab as well as various other clerical duties.
As I am 71 years old, the closer that I stay to home the easier is will be for me to drive to work. Knoxville to Louisville can take a toll on one. Especially the highway to Maryville.
I work with various groups of people. The patients being the most important and co workers of whom some are in recovery themselves. The hardest part of my job is also working with addicts and alcoholics due to the nature of their personalities. The most enjoyable part has been the discovery of how mental illness, addiction and the field of recovery works.
Great Experience
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Tustin, CAJune 27, 2014
I would still be working there, but there was no room for advancement.
Good career but bad management habits
Insulator/Commercial Worker (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 7, 2014
Will want you to break the Union rules to help them make money.
Was a shared staff, did not work on Cornerstone grounds
Counselor (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYMay 28, 2014
Due to being a shared staff I only interacted with the Human Resource Department at Cornerstone. The worker in this department was always very friendly and helpful.

About Cornerstone

Cornerstone is deeply committed to its mission and to the safety and well-being of the youth and families in our community. Our – Read more

Cornerstone Salaries