Position Overview: Provides administrative and operational support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Board of Directors, as well as internal and external marketing coordination, and manages seasonal projects throughout the year
Hours of Operation: Foundation is located at 201 Sixth Street, Coronado, CA, open weekdays from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Education and Experience: A minimum of two years experience, non-profit experience desirable:
- College degree preferred in marketing, business administration, communications, or related area.
- Strong writing skills including press releases, newsletters, website updating.
- Graphics design a plus.
- Social media, Twitter, Facebook lead for office team.
- Operations and administrative support experience running an office and interfacing with board members.
- Must be “tech savvy”, learning software applications readily and able to train others on applications.
- Strong computer skills a must including Microsoft Office Suite (Publisher a plus) and Outlook.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Project management skills in order to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work congenially with volunteers, school staff, CSF staff and board members in a small office setting.
- Detail oriented with respect to planning, analysis and record keeping.
- Excellent writing skills from press releases to drafting e-Newsletters and letters.
- Coordinating marketing plan execution between staff and printer, graphic designer and event staff.
- Strong organizational/project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet deadlines within established timelines.
- Self-motivated individual who can work towards agreed upon goals with minimal supervision while adhering to the highest ethical standards.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills.
- Understands budgets and working within an approved budget.
Visit www.csfkids.org to view the complete job description.
To apply for this position: Send cover letter stating interest and outlining relevant experience (one page) with resume and one letter of recommendation (preferred but not mandatory) via e-mail to address listed, mail to CSF, Attn: HR, 201 Sixth Street, Coronado, CA, 92118, or fax to 619-437-0340. Position closes: November 25th, 2013.
The Coronado Schools Foundation (CSF) is committed to educational excellence for every student in the Coronado Unified School District. As a...