Are you a Business Development-Relationship Superstar?
- Do you live for building and developing business through trusted relationships?
- Do your clients view you as successful, sophisticated, likable and trustworthy?
- Are you a master “networker” who knows that real relationships are built on more than exchanging cards and a promise to “do lunch”?
- Do you dream of taking your “A game” to a company that is all about building trusted relationships with business owners, executives and leaders?
If this sounds like you than we should talk. We’re Corporate Alliance, the world's first Business Relationship Accelerator, providing our 2,000 members with a unique combination of resources and events that work together to significantly improve the quality and speed of the business relationship building process, including the use of our Hubs - high end business centers and meeting facilities; training in relationship building best practices; monthly meetings; two-day relationship summits held at world-class resorts; and access to an online network of like-mined business owners and executives.
As a result of leveraging Corporate Alliance's resources, systems and strategies, members greatly increase their business opportunities and achieve significant returns on investment financially, intellectually and socially.
We believe people do business with people they know, like and trust and we look to follow that same mantra when selecting team members to represent the Corporate Alliance brand. We opened our San Diego location a year ago and we’re now looking to build on our initial success with an expanded team of veteran, successful sales professionals to help identify and convert qualified prospects into Corporate Alliance members.
The Membership Development Director (‘MDD’) will play an integral part on the Corporate Alliance team and be mainly responsible for two specific company sales initiatives:
- Identify and close new business owners, executives and leaders to join one of our three Corporate Alliance programs.
- Identify and close Companies seeking a unique, employee development opportunity. This program, called City Limits, is a facilitated relationship building program composed of employees from the same organization.
The MDD position is a true senior business development role working with existing relationships and generating new ones through networking while using our proven methods of relationship building. The MDD must be a relationship builder and be successful in winning the trust and confidence of members, guests, prospective members and community influencers. The MDD will also be highly visible with the membership in order to uncover opportunities for potential new members, as well as helping to assess our culture for appropriate events, programming and member satisfaction levels.
The MDD will be measured on the number of qualified business owners, executives and leaders converted into individual and/or organizational memberships and in their ability to identify and close new City Limits participant Companies.
To achieve success the MDD should be experienced in:
- Consultative Selling: Comfortable with conceptual, solution-based sales conversations. Can develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships over an extended period of time with business owners and senior executive decision makers to ensure the successful positioning and implementation of the Corporate Alliance relationship building system.
- Customer Relation Management (CRM): Can manage and account for interactions with their member candidates and other company prospects using the Corporate Alliance CRM.
The Membership Development Director will report to the Market President to develop and execute the desired marketing initiatives and associated sales goals to ensure that revenue targets are achieved. If you’re looking to sit in the office all day, making cold calls, this job is not for you.
Approximately 90% of the MDD time will be devoted to networking and prospecting to identify the business opportunities available to achieve the membership goals, including efforts to sell City Limits to larger companies. This will include a number of different avenues, including, but not limited to, referrals from the Corporate Alliance member community and self-sourced referrals generated from attending networking events, trade associations and other programs that might support the overall sales initiative.
The remaining 10% of the MDD time will be devoted to participating in Corporate Alliance events and programs that help solidify our culture and ensure our membership base receives the full value of their membership.
- Successful sales track record with 5+ years of sales experience selling business services or conceptual solutions to business owners, leaders and executives.
- A strong work ethic with evidence of meeting or exceeding stated goals.
- Excellent communication and listening skills to both convey the value of Corporate Alliance while determining the solutions for member prospects.
- Excellent presentation skills to senior business executives and leaders.
- Strong CRM and pipeline utilization and understanding
Bachelor’s Degree Required.
In addition to working with a company whose core values include “creating business love” and who operates from an amazing business Hub in the UTC area, benefits include:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Uncapped commissions paid monthly
- Comprehensive benefits package
To learn more about Corporate Alliance visit our website www.knoweveryone.com
Corporate Alliance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.