Corporate Brokers

Corporate Brokers Employee Reviews

School District
Suspense/Control Associate Temp (Current Employee), Dresher, PAJuly 31, 2014
The school district of Philadelphia was a great place to work and even a better place to help nuture skills of becoming a parent.
Corporate Brokers is a contract broker of employees. You don't really work for them.
Administrative Asistant for Plant (Former Employee), MarylandJuly 9, 2014
Pros: they are a source of another job when your contract ends, they are sympathetic and helpful when you have a problem.
Cons: you're not permanent in the job you are assisgned and it hurts when you have to leave it.
There is not much contact with Corporate Brokers. You work at your assigned company and all your hard work rakes in money for them. I love the company I was assigned to but I have no benefits. I don't really belong to either company so it's hard to feel empassioned to do my best when you know all your heart goes into your work but it's not really going to help you stay employed.
Overall, the company was a great company to work for.
Claims Examiner (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 7, 2014
The co-workers were a real joy to work with and the supervisor's as well. They weren't biased at all and treated everyone with the utmost respect and equally. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the frequent changes in procedures for the job and memorizing them all, but overall, it was a great learning experience.
Temp Srvice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJJune 26, 2014
Worked for the company for a few months, came in hadto log in at my desk and answer a numerous amounts of calls. I've learned about places all over New Jersey. My co-workers were nice and good to get along with.
A Fabulous company to work for
Medical Underwriter (Current Employee), Roseland, NJFebruary 22, 2014
They treat you with a lot of respect and value you as an employee. I enjoyed working for this company
Claim's Examiner through Prudential
Claim's Examiner (Former Employee), Dresher, PAOctober 21, 2013
Pros: office setting, great co-workers
Cons: company culture, temp-workers have no say in matters
One of the worst companies to work for. At first the company may seem like they care by meeting up during your first official work day, but don't be fooled. When you are in training the recruiters also go around firing the last class that has figured out their scam of no promises of being a full-time employee with Prudential. They try to motivate you by saying you have to get your numbers up when in all the expectations are too high to begin with and in that case your cheap labor and have no chance of promotion. Excluded out of permanent benefits, Prudential does not want to say but they're replacing permanent employees that are paid too much to keep on the payroll with more ambitious underpaid workers. If you complain they will terminate you. This business is very cut-throat, and at the same time Prudential worker's are stressing at meeting numbers.
BE AWARE
claims (Former Employee), jax,flOctober 9, 2013
Pros: nothing at all
Cons: everything!!!
This is the worst temporary agency I have worked for and I have 100's of people to back this up!! I can put my life on it that these previous reviews are fake! Sounds totally like them! They will call you ALL types of days and night about the smallest things! They care NOTHING about their employees just numbers! Your even treated like a number! PLEASE BE AWARE of this company.if you have families!! They are shady and BTW they do NOT offer benefits!!!!
Efficient and great place to work with people
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Portland, MESeptember 29, 2013
My current position as a customer service representative for the Prudential Insurance Company of America involves constant focus and attentiveness to our clients’ needs. My duties involve constant phone contact with clients, providing them assistance and answers to their requests and inquiries. At the same time, I manage several computer programs while fully servicing our clients in the process of their claims.
Very nice place to work
Customer Service Professional, Corporate Brokers (Former Employee), Yardley, PAAugust 1, 2013
Pros: great food, good people
Cons: pay, and hours
Everyone was friendly, helpful. motivating and knowledgeable about the job.
A typical day at Work
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 17, 2013
I learned how to re-image computer. A typical day at work would be to answer incoming phones from clients and help them with any computer issues they may be experiencing.
Re-assigned to a previous employer, Prudential.
Case Manager (Former Employee), Ft. Washington, PADecember 25, 2012
Pros: liked working at prudential
It was nice to be assigned back to my previous employer. Lot's of changes since last employed at Prudential. Enjoyed my temp assignment over the past 6 months. I would go back if needed.
Productive and Fun Environment with much flexibility
Meeting Planning Coordinator (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJOctober 23, 2012
Pros: flexibility in time to be at work, long lunches were acceptable and great boss and team members.
Cons: working overtime without pay, having to pick up other lazy people's weight and responsibilities that were not supposed to be mine.
Typical day consisted of supporting the meeting planners with the coordination and maintenance of programs and events. (Registration in event management tool SignUp4, running reports and exporting them into excel to send to the sales force 3 times a week, communicating with sales force and surgeons attending the programs, arranging transportation with the corporate travel agency for all attendees, testing registration sites before they were launched, creating name badges, participants lists and tent cards, helped with shipping materials out, lots of customer service for attendees and sales force and daily administrative tasks.

I learned how to create registration sites on my own and basically everything I did. I was trained by a great co-worker and learned a lot about prioritizing, communicating with surgeons, and what the programs entailed. The event management tool (SignUp4) we transitioned to in the beginning and I learned how to utilize it for every meeting created. I learned about the medical devices and what actually went on at the meetings such as the faculty teaching technique of our products to other surgeons and why our products are better.

Management was ok, the director of my manager was always wanting me to do things for her team which were not my responsibilities, but I did them anyway. I felt like we were the "go to" team just because we were so good at what we did. I did not feel appreciated by the director.

My boss and co-workers in the beginning were great. Towards the end we had one meeting planner that ended up making me do so much extra work that was – more... not needed, due to her laziness and lack of communication and not wanting to listen to our boss. She was always causing problems.

The hardest part of the job was the time limits for program execution. Other departments that we needed information from would not get the information we needed till the last minute, so we would have to running around last minute to do our part of the job. We were supposed to have 3 months to prepare for a meeting and they would spring one on us a month before, but we had to follow orders of course, from the higher ups.

The most enjoyable part was my team. My manager was the best manager I could ever ask for and really cared about my growth and development. I could go to her with any problems and talk about anything. As well as my one co-worker that trained me and taught me everything I know. Those two just made me want to come to work every day. The environment in the office itself was quite fun as well. Employees were always joking around and having fun and it was pretty laid back. We would have team building events, go out for lunches, it was great. – less
Excellent Temp Agency
Global Mobility Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 14, 2012
Corporate Brokers is the best Temp Agency I have ever worked for. The staff is amazing, caring and stays in communication with their employees.

Corporate Brokers Salaries