Corporate Brokers Employee Reviews

It's a temp job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dresher, PAJuly 19, 2017
Corporate Brokers is a hiring agency that has good connections but not the best compensation. The staff is good and easy to use but the culture is nonexistant.
Pros
Effective at getting decent job
Cons
Temporary not to hire
No micro management but lack of training
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJune 3, 2017
They are very culture focused, almost in a discriminatory way. There was very little training and they don't hesitate to get rid of the people who aren't doing really well and picking it up quickly.
Pros
Breakfast and happy hours
Cons
Little training and long hours.
Helpful staff, timely payments
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDMay 9, 2017
This is an agency - email contact only. Good procedures for submitting time sheets and getting paid .
Provides good training and prepares consultants for quality interviews.
Great atmosphere but no work/life balance
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDApril 26, 2017
I worked here for 7 months and they told me it would be a sales role and it clearly wasn't. There was no work/life balance and I wasn't compensated for the value I put into the company.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
no work/life balance, low compensation
i love the agency
PIA ESR Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Paychex indianapolisNovember 9, 2016
I love the agency but they should be very acquainted with the companies that they place you with. Other than that they are great.
Fast Hiring Company, Little Room for Advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dresher, PAOctober 27, 2016
This is a job placement company who offers temporary work. Does not guarantee placement. Does not guarantee that you will keep a job. Pay is weekly. Hours are flexible. They do not provide days off, and frown upon sick time. Management is agreeable but seldom available. You have more than one manager depending on company placement. Typical day depends on which company you are placed with. Typically a call-center environment.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
short breaks, no time off
Official response from Corporate Brokers
March 27, 2017

We're so glad to hear you like our pay schedule and that you had flexible hours at your placement site! Unfortunately, sick time and days off are determined by our clients and we have little control over it, but we always do our best to provide consultants with great benefits. We also make sure our recruiters and account managers are available 24/7 to assist with any issues, so if there's every anything a consultant needs you can always count on CB staff to be there for you!

A lot of room for growth and opportunity
Associate Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dresher, PAJune 27, 2016
I loved working for corporate brokers! I had many options when I started working and continued options as time went by. I loved the flexible time and my coworkers. I had a lot of great training and support from my management and coworkers.
Great Learning Experince
Administrative Assistant/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Clinton, INJune 15, 2016
Working with Corporate Brokers gave me an opportunity to learn new work skills. People were friendly and easy to work with. Great work environment.
has a nice atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 18, 2016
this job had a nice environment. The workspace was great, but couldn't personalize it. I learned how to navigate maps through their systems. Management was rude. hardest part of this job was knowing the different rules per client. the most enjoyable part of this job was locating and surrounding the work location
Pros
short commute
Cons
short breaks
Great company and great people
Reconciliation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJApril 14, 2016
A busy day with lots to accomplish I learned new applications and processes, I learned with the support of your manager the employee can grow and become a valuable part of company . I enjoyed working with my co workers together to get the job done .The hardest part of my job was the ending and having to say goodbye .The most enjoyable part of my job was working together with others to make things better for everyone and getting the task completed no matter what capacity .
Pros
working from home
Cons
short lunch breaks
I love corporate brokers
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 10, 2016
I absolutely love working for this company.. The company is very professional.. Great company to work for.. Apply and be ready for a great experience..
Pros
I get paid every week
Professional Relaxed Environment
Call Center Associate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 14, 2016
very good company to work for being that the hours and environment are great because its very relaxed with no one micro managing you.
Productive and satisfactory.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJJanuary 15, 2015
A typical day included answering about 50-60 calls and performing data entry. I learned to be more time efficient and my keystroke speed or WPM has increased. I've also made better usage of my customer service skills. The hardest part of the job was the abundance of callers. It can get pretty stressful at times. I did enjoy the overall atmosphere of the job. My co-workers were very friendly. Ultimately it was productive and satisfactory.
School District
Suspense/Control Associate Temp (Current Employee) –  Dresher, PAJuly 31, 2014
The school district of Philadelphia was a great place to work and even a better place to help nuture skills of becoming a parent.
Corporate Brokers is a contract broker of employees. You don't really work for them.
Administrative Asistant for Plant (Former Employee) –  MarylandJuly 9, 2014
There is not much contact with Corporate Brokers. You work at your assigned company and all your hard work rakes in money for them. I love the company I was assigned to but I have no benefits. I don't really belong to either company so it's hard to feel empassioned to do my best when you know all your heart goes into your work but it's not really going to help you stay employed.
Pros
They are a source of another job when your contract ends, they are sympathetic and helpful when you have a problem.
Cons
You're not permanent in the job you are assisgned and it hurts when you have to leave it.
Overall, the company was a great company to work for.
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 7, 2014
The co-workers were a real joy to work with and the supervisor's as well. They weren't biased at all and treated everyone with the utmost respect and equally. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the frequent changes in procedures for the job and memorizing them all, but overall, it was a great learning experience.
Temp Srvice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJJune 26, 2014
Worked for the company for a few months, came in hadto log in at my desk and answer a numerous amounts of calls. I've learned about places all over New Jersey. My co-workers were nice and good to get along with.
A Fabulous company to work for
Medical Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Roseland, NJFebruary 22, 2014
They treat you with a lot of respect and value you as an employee. I enjoyed working for this company
Claim's Examiner through Prudential
Claim's Examiner (Former Employee) –  Dresher, PAOctober 21, 2013
One of the worst companies to work for. At first the company may seem like they care by meeting up during your first official work day, but don't be fooled. When you are in training the recruiters also go around firing the last class that has figured out their scam of no promises of being a full-time employee with Prudential. They try to motivate you by saying you have to get your numbers up when in all the expectations are too high to begin with and in that case your cheap labor and have no chance of promotion. Excluded out of permanent benefits, Prudential does not want to say but they're replacing permanent employees that are paid too much to keep on the payroll with more ambitious underpaid workers. If you complain they will terminate you. This business is very cut-throat, and at the same time Prudential worker's are stressing at meeting numbers.
Pros
Office setting, great co-workers
Cons
Company culture, temp-workers have no say in matters
Efficient and great place to work with people
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portland, MESeptember 29, 2013
My current position as a customer service representative for the Prudential Insurance Company of America involves constant focus and attentiveness to our clients’ needs. My duties involve constant phone contact with clients, providing them assistance and answers to their requests and inquiries. At the same time, I manage several computer programs while fully servicing our clients in the process of their claims.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corporate Brokers. Our community is ready to answer.