We are looking for responsible individuals that can handle inbound calls. The agent will review plan information and answer prospect’s questions regarding insurance options, with the goal of closing sales. The agent will be closely aware of call center policies, procedures and company/client goals and will strive to meet those goals.
The position has a starting wage of $12.65 per hour. It is located one mile from the Plymouth Meeting Mall. It is within walking distance of public transportation. This is a temporary position that lasts 3-6 months, with the possibility of a year round position. We are looking for both full time and part time, and most programs are open on the weekend. We will pay for all the costs for you to get a License in Accident and Health, which is a requirement for this position. This is a great opportunity to gain a skill and license for free. In exchange you must attend class for one week, unpaid, to prepare yourself for the test to gain your license in Accident and Health. These classes take place during the day 9 am-4 pm or at night, 6 pm-10 pm.
- Educational/licensing requirements dependent on program. Accident and Health Insurance license is the minimum requirement.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and active listening skills.
- Prior sales/service experience in a related environment (sales/service, call center preferred).
- Assertive sales orientation. Have a passion for helping people through sales. Must possess the drive to close the sale.
- Demonstrated strong process-orientation and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn, absorb, and actively use complex information.
- Computer literacy. Ability to use multiple computer programs at one time.
If you are interested, please attach your resume.
Corporate Call Center, LLC is a privately held teleservices and call center company headquartered in Blue Bell, PA.
CCC specializes in...