Corporate Call Center Employee Reviews

Down Hill
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAMarch 7, 2017
New owners purchased overall feel of company is stressed and unappreciated. No real care is given for longtime employees who care about the direction of the company.
Flexible Temp position
Health Insurance Sales/ Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAMarch 3, 2017
Corporate Call Center was a friendly environment. They offered coffee nice lunch room, perks and flexible hours. The supervising team were very encouraging. There was room for growth but it was a temporary position.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Temporary Position
Flexible
Licensed Insurance Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAFebruary 20, 2017
Great Management. High paced environment. Schedules are flexible. Chance for year round employment. Medicare Focused (you will learn Medicare inside and out). Offer free licensing!
Call Center Workplace
Medicare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAFebruary 14, 2017
Corporate Call Center is a fast paced center with over 60 representatives on the phone daily. Although the calls are rapid, due to the call center being heavily based in insurance, not all positions are all year round. The hardest part of the job is finding another project to join once your task has ended,
Cons
Not much room for growth.
Productive steady plave to be
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJanuary 20, 2017
Pretty good experience overall for me i would work there again. Pretty organized hours are always adjusted correctly.
puductive and fun place to work
Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 6, 2017
A typical day at work, was learning something new every day that kept the job intresting, my co-worker was very helpful management was very helpful and understanding. The hardest part of the job making a mistake. the most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customer.
Pros
bouns, contest, free lunch, free coffee
Cons
lunch at your desk
Good place to work on a Part-Time basis.
LEAD CONTRACT BENEFITS SPECIALIST / CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJanuary 2, 2017
While working at the Corporate Call Center, I saw management and ownership change three times. I worked for the original owner, in 2006 and it was a family environment. I met and formed many professional relationships while working there. In the past few years the job culture changed has changed.
Pros
The company provides lunch on occasion and incentives for the number of enrollments you complete.
Cons
I was changed from a 1099 Agent to a W2 employee.
n/a
Supervisor/Licensed Agent (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PADecember 13, 2016
For the most part i enjoyed working here and enjoyed my job. I don't think there is room for growth as most of what i did what short term projects. I learned alot and gained a lot of different work experiences working for this company
Pros
Very flexible with work schedules
Cons
Very little long term work
Not a bad place to work
Senior Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PANovember 22, 2016
CCC was a place that, when i first started, that showed that they appreciated you and made you want to work hard there. After the company was sold, management seemed distant, but still not a bad place to work.
Call Center environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAAugust 17, 2016
A typical work day:
A typical work day for most employees is sitting on the phone and answering prospective members plan inquiries.

What I learned:
Hard work pays off.

Management:
Management was ok but not great.

My coworkers:
My coworkers for the most part were pretty friendly. A lot of people kept to themselves, as this was their second job/source of income.

Hardest part of the job:
The long hours during AEP.

The most enjoyable part of the job:
The moment you realize how much of a difference you've just made in someone's life.
Pros
Unlimited OT during AEP
Cons
Facilities werent great. Location also hard to get to.
A great place to start but not good to stay
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJune 6, 2016
Even though this position was through a staffing agency, it's a great place to start gaining experience in the corporate sector. I enjoyed working with my staff and employees and knowing people that have started there and have gone on to better opportunities. I would recommend it to anyone looking to gain experience and enter corporate America.
Humana IMM Insurance Agent (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJanuary 21, 2016
It is a great place to work. You can create your own schedule. Excellent Supervisors who are always willing to assist. The staff kept all agents up-to-date on changes in the insurance field. The co-workers are team players. The job is fast paced and its a high production call center.
Pros
Free lunches weekly
Cons
short breaks
pretty tense place to work
BCBS Medicare Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PADecember 8, 2015
There is a tense atmosphere in the work environment, people also get cranky in the morning rushing for the coffee. It just is not a friendly environment.
Pros
good overtime offers
Cons
short breaks
Productive and fun workplace
ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PANovember 23, 2015
Highmark is a very nice place to work at. My supervisor is excellent with his employees. I learned alot within HMO'S and PPO'S
Pros
Flexible schedule, You make your own schedule
Cons
Short lunch
keeps you busy but not to busy to feel overworked
Representative (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PANovember 22, 2015
I really like the company, the experience is good, there willing to cross train you and management seems fair. I think some co-workers should take the job more seriously.I like having work to do it makes the work day go by fast and it seems you have the option to be very busy or have a regular relaxed worked day where you can complete your task and end your day, and the hours are flexible. I hope I can stay pass the open enrollment period, I travel very far to get there but I would not mind doing so permanently
Fast Paced
Inbound Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAOctober 31, 2015
Fast Paced Environment up-beat employess great hours and convenient locations for employees on public transportation.
Pros
Unlimited Overtime
Ok place to work
Licenced Health Insurance Agent in over 15 States (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAOctober 15, 2015
Its an ok place to work ok people to work for they try word to please everyone while making as much money as they can. Selling insurance over the phone for many company's.
Pros
overtime
Cons
no benifits
Fast pace calls. but enjoy helping others
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PaJuly 28, 2015
Working with providers, checking peoples health insurance policies. Checking effective dates, whose on the policy, if it is cancelled or not. giving benefits on the policy.
Pros
Working and meetng new people
Cons
the calls can be overwhelming at times
great job training very informative.
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJuly 19, 2015
It was a seasonal position, very busy workplace. I gained a lot of experience within the short period of time I worked for CCC.
During my experience with Corporate Call Center it was rewarding to help Medicare beneficiaries find health coverage to suit their needs.
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAFebruary 24, 2015
We come together to review any updates/new products and sales; then the best way to get it across to the consumer. We find ways to keep our team motivated.
Pros
Incentives to show up in inclement weather.
Cons
No employee benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corporate Call Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8