Corporate Caterers

Corporate Caterers United States Employee Reviews

Watch out
Cook (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: the food is good
Cons: job security
Not much job security here. Poorly managed by owners with no management experience. Can lose your job without any prior notice that your performance is not what they think it should be. Nobody that was working there before me or came in while I was there is still employed at Corporate Caterer's.
Productive and fun workplace, it was never the same two days in a row
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLAugust 21, 2014
This is a great easy going company with alot of different things going on so you always had to be on the ball. Some days the phone would be ringing constantly with no time for breaks & other days the phones would be slow and there would be nothing to do because being on the office end if you have no customers calling you have no work.
Productive work enviroment.
Driver/Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 27, 2014
Great staff and work atmosphere, though little room for growth.
A very successful company
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLOctober 8, 2013
Pros: security job
Cons: limited benefits
This is a non stop operations company where you have the opportunity to use and share your professional skills to compliance with company standards and requirements.
Excellent concept. Niche catering focused on breakfast and lunch for business offices.
❸ Franchise Partner (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 8, 2012
Pros: monday through friday work week. very few nights and holidays.
Cons: not really any cons to speak of.
4:00 AM start time. Must work with a sense of urgency as most client deliveries are coordinated and out the door with our drivers by 10:00AM. After deliveries are out, we would establish and execute prep for the following day. Check back and direct returning drivers optimizing sanitation and productivity. Drive kitchen to a safe and sanitary closing, with a focus on the next days business.

Monday through Friday work week with most holidays off. I developed three kitchens, Orlando, West Palm, Tampa. I also developed a call center and marketing department. Developing people and promoting them was the best part of the experience.
❸ Franchise Partner (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 8, 2012
Pros: monday through friday work week. very few nights and holidays.
Cons: not really any cons to speak of.

About Corporate Caterers

The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC), is a public sector enterprise under the Government of India – Read more