Corporate Job Bank Employee Reviews

A temp service that was excellent at finding a candidate a job quickly.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 6, 2016
Corporate Job Bank was able to find me a position with a company very quickly, with an excellent pay rate. I was placed in a position of a shipping and receiving department of a Technology company. The management of the company was very hard working and easy to work with. The position they had placed me in was a small business that gave very little training and was difficult to lean their advanced information system for shipping and receiving orders. While I did enjoy the company it was hard to feel successful with the lack of training necessary to master the job expectations.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Minimal training for success
Meh
Chef (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 30, 2016
I didn't get anything from this company but a let down. I drive all the way from north Phoenix. The recruiter called me after finding my resume online. She told I would be an excellent fit for the job. I took off work and went to the interview at the jobsite.

There were some administrative hoops such as assessment tests from the employer-which took almost an hour and a half. I then left and the recruiter said she'd be in touch after the client let her know. So, a week went by. No call. Nothing. I call her and she says I didn't pass the background check. She sounded like she had been dealing with a unruly child and was just tired.

So, a week went by again after her telling me she would match me up again with something. Mind you, I still have to eat, put gas in my car, shelter myself and kids etc. So I can't just wait around for someone to call me.

That was almost a year ago. I never got one other call from these people. The recruiter must've made a preconceived notion as to who I must be based on that background check. Which basically was for a cook in a detention center so I would have had to be practically mother Teresa to pass!!

This company didn't do anything to help nor hinder.
Pros
Cons
They dont call. I'd starve waiting on a job from them.
Great employer, wiling to work around your school schedule
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 1, 2016
Monday through Friday work schedule.
Payday every Friday
Great management, friendly
Temp to Hire

If your temp employment is coming to an end they are already looking for new employment for you ahead of time.
Time cards are easy to fill out and always paid on time.
Pros
Great time helping you find employment
Cons
I actually liked working here
Document Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 17, 2016
It's a small retail company. If you like working alone or in groups, this is the place. There really isn't much more that I can say about this company.
I can not thank them enough!
Vice President of Operations (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 15, 2014
The owner and team at Corporate Job Bank have been excellent. I joined the company nearly 9 years and cannot imagine going back into Corporate America.

The beauty of Corporate Job Bank is the opportunities created for people and organizations.
Pros
benefits, compensation, and organizational culture.
Cons
lots of eager customers and employees equates to lots of hard work!
Best experience. Keep up the Great work!!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  JE Dunn Contruction CompanyJuly 11, 2014
This was my first assignment with Corporate Job Bank (CJB). My experience with CJB has been GREAT!! I was working full time at a company with full benefits as a customer service rep and decided to leave that job after 1.5 years of service, to take a chance working with a temp agency in hopes of finding a professional career job. This was very risky. I must say this was the BEST RISKY decision that I could have made!! I first met with my account manager and she suggested I speak to her boss (VP) because he had an assignment that she felt I would be a perfect fit. I spoke to her boss and he agreed. I went on my first interview for a receptionist position at JE Dunn Construction. I had two interviews with this company and on the second interview they offered me the position and I started the next day!! I have finished my 90 days with CJB and I am now officially a fulltime employee with JE Dunn Construction. I have enjoyed all 90 days working with CJB and the ENTIRE staff has been professional and VERY helpful with any questions or concerns that I have had.Best I have recommended past co-workers and now I am recommending to whomever reads this review and is truly looking for work to apply with CJB.I am so glad that a past co-worker recommended CJB to me and that I took her advice!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
Pros
professional and helpful work environment
Cons
great pay and great day shift hours
Very Thankful
vp of operations (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 7, 2015

The beauty of Corporate Job Bank is the opportunities it creates for people and organizations
Pros
Opportunity to be entrepreneurial
nice to work on Greentree
Documents & Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 13, 2013
Learned to work with legal documents, notary service was included into the the duties and kind of nice to be trusted in that level.
Pros
birthday parties and other holidays celebrations
Cons
no benefits at all; at hire they offer an amount then said it was missunderstood
Workplace is productive but management fails to provide helpful tools.
Audit Processor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 3, 2015
A typical day at work is stressful due to the load work that isn't proportioned correctly. I learn about the variety of different company licenses. The management isn't very friendly but enforces the work. My co-workers are genuine, hard-working people and I feel comfortable with working with them. The hardest part of the job is researching the renewal licenses for companies because the filing isn't as organized as it should be. The most enjoyable part of the job is inputting all the checks from all the licensees.
Demanding work
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AzSeptember 30, 2015
Once computer was booted and softwares exposed, the work was demanding and consisting. Not much time for breaks. Quotas were met.
Pros
Higher pay if hired permanently
Cons
Management scarce
Attentive to Job search
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 9, 2015
Corporate Job Bank is a temporary placement agency for employment. I don't exactly work for them., as they have placed me on two different employments.

I can say they are great people, great to work with and always willing to find employment that fits my skills. Fast and effective.
Pros
Medical Insurance
Cons
Temperary agency

Comment – December 1, 2015

We are very thankful for your feedback. If we can assist you in your future search, please do not hesitate to contact us. Morris Jessup Vice President Operations Corporate Job Bank 480-966-0709 morris@corporatejobbank.com

They were quick to help my find an appropriate and stable job.
DES - Legal Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 15, 2015
I would work with them again.
Legal transcription, Scheduling/Noticing/Word Processing Department, Elevation Unit.
¥ Transcribe and complete court proceedings verbatim, maintaining turn-around times.
¥ Manually schedule judge's hearings, print client exhibits and mail out in a time-sensitive manner.
¥ Word Processing unit/close out, typing, processing and mailing out decisions and dispositions to clients.

I was able to learn quite a bit from this company.
Pros
Nice people.
Cons
Stressful environment at placement assignment. Long commute.
Positive and fast paced work environment.
MAIL ROOM EXPEDITOR/PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 25, 2015
Examine, sort, route mail, keep records, bundle, label, and route sorted tax documents to designated areas depending on destinations and according to established procedures and deadlines. Check items to ensure that addresses are legible and correct, appropriate documentation is attached, and that items are in a suitable condition for processing
Pros
Great work place.
Cons
Low Pay
Great Temp Agency
Rev MD (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 8, 2015
Love the assistance provided make sure you find the job your looking for in a timely fashion. The staff is well organized and very professional with handling job subscriptions you are looking for.
Very good atmosphere at work daily
City Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2012
A typical day at work consisted of anything from painting to driving large machinery. I actually learned something different almost every day. I learned how to prepare and maintain baseball fields and that different trees get trimmed in different ways than each other. The management involved while working for the city was superb. My co-workers were the best I have worked with and always offered a lending hand. The hardest part about the job was removing dead animals from the lake and disposing of them. Because I am very much an animal person. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I got to interact with public. For example, giving little kids high fives and getting their kites unstuck from trees and petting all the dogs.
Pros
everything but the heat.
Cons
working in extreme heat.. 115+
Impressive business with unimpressive results
former employee (Former Employee) –  Glendale,AZMarch 17, 2015
I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. I did not receive anywhere near the pay I was told I would start at and was offered a health plan twice; the second time would have cost me more than the first.
Pros
nice start when hired
Cons
does not care to keep up personally with individual employees, on the status of assignments and work conditions

Comment – December 1, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I am interested in learning more about your experience. It is not our practice to change pay rates once a job offer is extended. In addition, our insurance rates are fixed and only fluctuate based upon income. When you have a moment, please call me. Morris Jessup Vice President Operations Corporate Job Bank 480-966-0709 morris@corporatejobbank.com

Production
Machine Tech (Former Employee) –  TempJune 17, 2015
I liked the jobsite that they placed my at gave me experience in Production. Started at 6 pm and worked until 6 am placing needles and assembling different medical parts
Not a nice place to work for this company
Administrative, legal (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, aZOctober 1, 2013
The company makes promises of getting you a job then reneges on the promises. The company's senior management puts out his exposure first before his clients and prospective employees, like how many connections he makes with the business world through social media.
Pros
Cons
Reneging on non-existent jobs
loved the assignment but the recruiters not so much
Rev MD (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 10, 2015
I worked at REV MD for corp job bank. I loved my job at REV MD but I lacked information on what was going on with my job that should have been coming from my recruiter

Comment – December 1, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad our team matched with an assignment you liked. But it sounds like we could have done better for you.I am sorry that your experience with our team was not a positive one. I would like to discuss your experience with our company. We always strive to improve and your feedback is critical to that process. When you have a moment, please call me. Morris Jessup Vice President Operations Corporate Job Bank 480-966-0709 morris@corporatejobbank.com

Good temp agency to work for.
General labor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 12, 2015
Great temp agency to work for.They contact me when there is work available in my area or if i want in surrounding areas.Friendly co-workers,easily to get along with.

Corporate Job Bank Reviews by Location