Corporate Job Bank Employee Reviews

Excellent
Treasury Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 7, 2017
This was a temporary assignment which could have turned into a permanent job. But due to their policies of hiring it took to long for me and I needed a stable job as soon as possible.
They're Great
Electrician @ ASU (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZ 85282May 9, 2017
Very professional and caring. I work a normal 8-5 job and have no complaints about the working environment. Would like to see a pay increase if anything .
great starting point
Production floor operator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 2, 2017
great starting point for life long careers, will open opportunity's that are only dreamt of, Launchpad, enjoyable, paid on time always, overtime available.
Enjoyed work. Manager was very supportive and understanding.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 28, 2017
Entered information from Doctors, dentists and eye doctors into system for foster children. Sent requests for missing or incorrect information. Production rate was above required level.
Pros
great manager
Cons
not much variety but not needed.
Temp service
Pre-Fab Team Lead - See (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 29, 2016
Its ok. Temp service most of the time. You never know when your going to get laid off at a job. The say they have lots of jobs but they dont. They are bad at returning phone calls.
A temp service that was excellent at finding a candidate a job quickly.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 6, 2016
Corporate Job Bank was able to find me a position with a company very quickly, with an excellent pay rate. I was placed in a position of a shipping and receiving department of a Technology company. The management of the company was very hard working and easy to work with. The position they had placed me in was a small business that gave very little training and was difficult to lean their advanced information system for shipping and receiving orders. While I did enjoy the company it was hard to feel successful with the lack of training necessary to master the job expectations.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Minimal training for success
I actually liked working here
Document Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 17, 2016
It's a small retail company. If you like working alone or in groups, this is the place. There really isn't much more that I can say about this company.
Meh
Chef (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 30, 2016
I didn't get anything from this company but a let down. I drive all the way from north Phoenix. The recruiter called me after finding my resume online. She told I would be an excellent fit for the job. I took off work and went to the interview at the jobsite.

There were some administrative hoops such as assessment tests from the employer-which took almost an hour and a half. I then left and the recruiter said she'd be in touch after the client let her know. So, a week went by. No call. Nothing. I call her and she says I didn't pass the background check. She sounded like she had been dealing with a unruly child and was just tired.

So, a week went by again after her telling me she would match me up again with something. Mind you, I still have to eat, put gas in my car, shelter myself and kids etc. So I can't just wait around for someone to call me.

That was almost a year ago. I never got one other call from these people. The recruiter must've made a preconceived notion as to who I must be based on that background check. Which basically was for a cook in a detention center so I would have had to be practically mother Teresa to pass!!

This company didn't do anything to help nor hinder.
Pros
Cons
They dont call. I'd starve waiting on a job from them.
Great employer, wiling to work around your school schedule
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 1, 2016
Monday through Friday work schedule.
Payday every Friday
Great management, friendly
Temp to Hire

If your temp employment is coming to an end they are already looking for new employment for you ahead of time.
Time cards are easy to fill out and always paid on time.
Pros
Great time helping you find employment
Very Thankful
vp of operations (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 7, 2015
The owner and team at Corporate Job Bank have been excellent. I joined the company nearly 9 years and cannot imagine going back into Corporate America.

The beauty of Corporate Job Bank is the opportunities it creates for people and organizations
Pros
Opportunity to be entrepreneurial
Attentive to Job search
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 9, 2015
Corporate Job Bank is a temporary placement agency for employment. I don't exactly work for them., as they have placed me on two different employments.

I can say they are great people, great to work with and always willing to find employment that fits my skills. Fast and effective.
Pros
Medical Insurance
Cons
Temperary agency
December 1, 2015

We are very thankful for your feedback.

If we can assist you in your future search, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Demanding work
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AzSeptember 30, 2015
Once computer was booted and softwares exposed, the work was demanding and consisting. Not much time for breaks. Quotas were met.
Pros
Higher pay if hired permanently
Cons
Management scarce
Great Temp Agency
Rev MD (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 8, 2015
Love the assistance provided make sure you find the job your looking for in a timely fashion. The staff is well organized and very professional with handling job subscriptions you are looking for.
They were quick to help my find an appropriate and stable job.
DES - Legal Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 15, 2015
I would work with them again.
Legal transcription, Scheduling/Noticing/Word Processing Department, Elevation Unit.
¥ Transcribe and complete court proceedings verbatim, maintaining turn-around times.
¥ Manually schedule judge's hearings, print client exhibits and mail out in a time-sensitive manner.
¥ Word Processing unit/close out, typing, processing and mailing out decisions and dispositions to clients.

I was able to learn quite a bit from this company.
Pros
Nice people.
Cons
Stressful environment at placement assignment. Long commute.
Workplace is productive but management fails to provide helpful tools.
Audit Processor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 3, 2015
A typical day at work is stressful due to the load work that isn't proportioned correctly. I learn about the variety of different company licenses. The management isn't very friendly but enforces the work. My co-workers are genuine, hard-working people and I feel comfortable with working with them. The hardest part of the job is researching the renewal licenses for companies because the filing isn't as organized as it should be. The most enjoyable part of the job is inputting all the checks from all the licensees.
Positive and fast paced work environment.
MAIL ROOM EXPEDITOR/PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 25, 2015
Examine, sort, route mail, keep records, bundle, label, and route sorted tax documents to designated areas depending on destinations and according to established procedures and deadlines. Check items to ensure that addresses are legible and correct, appropriate documentation is attached, and that items are in a suitable condition for processing
Pros
Great work place.
Cons
Low Pay
Production
Machine Tech (Former Employee) –  TempJune 17, 2015
I liked the jobsite that they placed my at gave me experience in Production. Started at 6 pm and worked until 6 am placing needles and assembling different medical parts
loved the assignment but the recruiters not so much
Rev MD (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 10, 2015
I worked at REV MD for corp job bank. I loved my job at REV MD but I lacked information on what was going on with my job that should have been coming from my recruiter
December 1, 2015

Thank you for your feedback.

I am glad our team matched with an assignment you liked. But it sounds like we could have done better for you.I am sorry that your experience with our team was not a positive one.

I would like to discuss your experience with our company. We always strive to improve and your feedback is critical to that process.

When you have a moment, please call me.

morris@corporatejobbank.com

Impressive business with unimpressive results
former employee (Former Employee) –  Glendale,AZMarch 17, 2015
I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. I did not receive anywhere near the pay I was told I would start at and was offered a health plan twice; the second time would have cost me more than the first.
Pros
nice start when hired
Cons
does not care to keep up personally with individual employees, on the status of assignments and work conditions
December 1, 2015

Thank you for your feedback.

I am interested in learning more about your experience. It is not our practice to change pay rates once a job offer is extended. In addition, our insurance rates are fixed and only fluctuate based upon income.

When you have a moment, please call me.

morris@corporatejobbank.com

Good temp agency to work for.
General labor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 12, 2015
Great temp agency to work for.They contact me when there is work available in my area or if i want in surrounding areas.Friendly co-workers,easily to get along with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corporate Job Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Corporate Job Bank Reviews by Location