Corporate Job Bank

Corporate Job Bank Employer Reviews

fun
Warehouse Worker/ Elections Help (Former Employee), Coolidge, AZJanuary 13, 2015
they got me a job and with in days i was working in new job very helpful people and they really do well in that they do thank you
Fun workplace
Mail room Clerk (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: n/a
Sign in when I arrive at work. Get to my work station and get all the items and materials I need. Grab numerous mail that has to be open, separated and put into piles to which they belong. Staple, postmark or fix any document that has been damaged.
It was good...
Medical biller for rural metro (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZNovember 17, 2014
Pros: great people and company at revmd.
Cons: short lunch
Glad to work where they placed me but didn't stay long. Temp to hire jobs. I did billing closing out an old program and moving patients to a new system. worked from 6 to 2:30 which was nice I missed traffic.
Best experience. Keep up the Great work!!
Receptionist (Current Employee), JE Dunn Contruction CompanyJuly 11, 2014
Pros: professional and helpful work environment
Cons: great pay and great day shift hours
This was my first assignment with Corporate Job Bank (CJB). My experience with CJB has been GREAT!! I was working full time at a company with full benefits as a customer service rep and decided to leave that job after 1.5 years of service, to take a chance working with a temp agency in hopes of finding a professional career job. This was very risky. I must say this was the BEST RISKY decision that I could have made!! I first met with my account manager and she suggested I speak to her boss (VP) because he had an assignment that she felt I would be a perfect fit. I spoke to her boss and he agreed. I went on my first interview for a receptionist position at JE Dunn Construction. I had two interviews with this company and on the second interview they offered me the position and I started the next day!! I have finished my 90 days with CJB and I am now officially a fulltime employee with JE Dunn Construction. I have enjoyed all 90 days working with CJB and the ENTIRE staff has been professional and VERY helpful with any questions or concerns that I have had.Best I have recommended past co-workers and now I am recommending to whomever reads this review and is truly looking for work to apply with CJB.I am so glad that a past co-worker recommended CJB to me and that I took her advice!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
I can not thank them enough!
Vice President of Operations (Current Employee), Tempe, AZMay 15, 2014
Pros: benefits, compensation, and organizational culture.
Cons: lots of eager customers and employees equates to lots of hard work!
The owner and team at Corporate Job Bank have been excellent. I joined the company nearly 9 years and cannot imagine going back into Corporate America.

The beauty of Corporate Job Bank is the opportunities created for people and organizations.
Stable work environment
Contractor/ file clerk/ logger (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 14, 2014
Work was steady, good team, good hours. Ideal lifetime job.
Very bad employment agency
Office worker (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 12, 2014
Pros: replies to your messages
Cons: lies to clients
If you value your hard work and expect to be treated as an equal, do NOT sign up with them!!!
This was a contract Positon
(Auditor 1) - D.O.R. State (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: learning experience
Cons: contract
I enjoyed working for the State. It gave me some experience on taxes that I hadn't had. This was a learning experience for me.
Not a nice place to work for this company
Administrative, legal (Former Employee), Phoenix, aZOctober 1, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: reneging on non-existent jobs
The company makes promises of getting you a job then reneges on the promises. The company's senior management puts out his exposure first before his clients and prospective employees, like how many connections he makes with the business world through social media.
Production line
EpiPen Machine Operator (Former Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 27, 2013
The job paid very little and required a lot of work. Working on large heavy machinery all night. Stopping to fix the machines when they stopped working.
Placement
Arizona Department of Revenue Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 29, 2013
Good at placing jobs. Employees are friendly, courteous and pleasant to work with.
Temp to perm service
Temporary employee (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 9, 2013
They were instrumental in finding me work at Goodrich as well as a continued paycheck until fulltime employment was achieved
I liked working the hours and shifts.
Temp (Current Employee), Tempe, Az.June 25, 2013
I worked at a customer for a few weeks and the assignment ended and now cant find another assignment.
nice to work on Greentree
Documents & Loan Processor (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJune 13, 2013
Pros: birthday parties and other holidays celebrations
Cons: no benefits at all; at hire they offer an amount then said it was missunderstood
Learned to work with legal documents, notary service was included into the the duties and kind of nice to be trusted in that level.
very diverce in culture
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJune 5, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: job security
would work off a press operated machine to look for m i c witch is contamination to medical plastic parts for this tempe company.
Very good atmosphere at work daily
City Worker (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2012
Pros: everything but the heat.
Cons: working in extreme heat.. 115+
A typical day at work consisted of anything from painting to driving large machinery. I actually learned something different almost every day. I learned how to prepare and maintain baseball fields and that different trees get trimmed in different ways than each other. The management involved while working for the city was superb. My co-workers were the best I have worked with and always offered a lending hand. The hardest part about the job was removing dead animals from the lake and disposing of them. Because I am very much an animal person. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I got to interact with public. For example, giving little kids high fives and getting their kites unstuck from trees and petting all the dogs.

About Corporate Job Bank

Corporate Job Bank is the largest locally owned staffing organization in Arizona. With more than 25 years in the business, – Read more

Corporate Job Bank Photos