Corporate Office Employee Reviews in United States

A rewarding experience
7-11 Corporate Office (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 16, 2016
I would review documents and verify that all requested/required information was received, if not there I would contact the sales office so they obtain it. I would also process loan documents, scan documents into the system, filing, faxing, maintain owner accounts, typing, data entry. Our management team worked closely together to ensure that we stayed on task and met goals and requirements. My co-workers were comprised of amazing and determined people that would make work enjoyable. The most enjoyable part of my job was nothing that I was part of the overall process of helping families make memorizes that would last a lifetime.
Pros
Free resort stays.
What I do on a Regular day at work
LOSS PREVENTION OFFICER (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 11, 2015
Protect the corporate office and patrol to make sure no one is stealing. monitoring cameras and parking lots safety checks.
Challenging and productive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grosse Pointe Woods, MIOctober 27, 2015
Sunrise Assisted Living was a new company from the building to the employees. Everything was extremely challenging at first. The hardest part was learning the job, employees, and the residents. The most enjoyable part was seeing how happy the residents were once the started feeling like they were home. With any new job, its all a learning curve.
They taught me a lot in the way of networking
Sales (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 19, 2015
they work you a lot of mandatory overtime but they also have lots of room for growth and they pay well if you are in sales. the job is easy and the training is excellent.
Pros
good money, lots of room for growth and advancement
Cons
lots of mandatory overtime
Very productive and fast pace projects.
Document Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 5, 2015
Originally a construction company that developed into a full EPC Engineering company. Very experience personnel hired from power player companies such as Fluor, Jacobs, Bechtel etc.
Pros
Excellent opportunities for growth
Cons
Medium to small project execution
This company's team work was remarkable.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTMay 18, 2015
Great people helping a community to get well and stay healthy. Many employee activities involving disease awareness for and prevention was accessible.
Accounting for 3200 Woolworth and Woolco Stores
Director of Corporate Accounting (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2015
Directed all accounting and payroll functions of the corporate office to include administration of the corporate bonus plans, coordination of accounting issues with corporate management and accounting activities with the operating retail companies. Expense budget for the corporate office was $237 million.
Pros
Cons
N/A
Overall great place to work.
Executive Assistant/Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 16, 2015
I enjoyed working there but no advancement opportunities. Pay is decent, but could be more due to the size of your workload.
Long hard days
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Clayton, MoMay 12, 2015
A Typical Day began at 7 am and would end around 6 pm.
What I've learned is there is nothing a person can't do if you if you try hard. Management at my previous place of employment was lacking and I will leave it at that statement. My co-workers as people were nice and friendly, great to be around. Hardest part of my job was
not having a personal life. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we were doing new development and I would work with the development department as they were very organized and a pleasure to work with.
Pros
Health / Dental Insurance
Cons
Upper Management not backing up their managers
Great Company
Capital Concierge Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville MdApril 22, 2015
I have worked at Capitol Concierge for 6 years and I have enjoyed the experience and the growth that it has given me. This is a great company it is family orient and always consider it done when it come to meeting the need of the customers. I typical day at work consist of meeting and greeting residence on their way out to work and the children off to school. I assist the Property Manager and maintenance with creating and completing work order for the residence in the building. I make many type of reservation for move in and move out also for special events in the party room. I assist the manager by calling Vendors and setting up service for the building maintenance and setting up for the closing of season service (Heat change over to A/C opening of the pool and preparing the pool passes for the residence to pick up. There are no hard parts to this job I enjoy coming to work everyday and seeing the smile on the faces of the resident and management when I speak to them letting them know even on a bad day it is a beautiful day when I see them smile
Pros
Family oriented caring great customer service and feed back
Cons
not challengin enough
Very Nice Place to Work
IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Wayne PaMarch 1, 2015
Typical day was very interesting. I like to describe my job as a fireman that was there to put out IT fires.

My coworkers were some of the finest people I have met since I started to work whan I was seventeen
A great company to work for.
Administrative Assistant, Loan Processing Center (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PADecember 15, 2014
Initially, my position was to do small tasks at a very busy time for the company. Once my supervisor realized I knew computers better than she thought, my duties increased.

It was my responsibility to help the Loan Processors retrieve documents etc. to make it easier and faster for the processors to move a file up to underwriting where the people would be approved or not approved for a mortgage.

As stated in the actual part of my resume, I took on even more responsibilities regarding the actual branch.

Unfortunately, GMAC decided to close the branch.
Pros
great people to work with, received vacation pay.
Cons
there are none other than it closed.
Sustainable Designs
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAOctober 21, 2014
I've ventured into the systems piece to broaden my understanding of the field operations. I've worked closely with managers and members on my teams to clarify concepts and set expectations for a 3rd party off shore technology firm. The most challenging part of the job has been effectively communicating ideas with a limited system terminology. I most rewarding is being able to grow and learn the crucial components of configuration, coding and business processes that go hand in hand with systemic changes.
Pros
challenging
Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNOctober 7, 2014
Well rounded organization with room for advancement with coaching and mentoring. Management and co-workers are great.
As a 7-11 Manager everyday is multi-tasking great experience.
Store Manager 7-11 (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 22, 2014
From the time your day starts , until it ends ,you meet and deal with so many different personalities.Teamwork is what keeps things moving smoothly. Reports , orders must be verified and sent on time daily.Job assignments must be completed. Schedules must be filled or replacements called ( some times mgr ). I learned so much about paperwork, computer programs ,graphs. I was proud of the fact that I had been asked to manage different stores, with pay increases, in the years I worked there .Sometimes when low on staff, or assistants, I worked with no days off, for weeks at a time .Supervisor would fill in a day for me if had gone too long without a break.Thats teamwork. Corporate stores went franchise in this area and I didnt want to own a 24 hr store .It was a great experience working there I grew as a person.
Pros
great benefits.
Cons
lot of hours.
Great people to work
Aid & Assist at Home (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 9, 2014
The company has great people to work with. They encourage a lot of growth from within.
Great place
Collections (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 9, 2014
Great place, great position.I enjoyed it very much. Please see attached resume for additional info.
Pros
location and hours
Cons
no chance to advance further
Nice place to work
Credit Card Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bluefield, VAMay 19, 2014
worked independently, nice clean work environment, management was out of the office alot. hardest part of the job was not having all the information that you needed to complete work assignments
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
cut hours
Productive and fun work place
Pret A Manger (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2014
Fun staff. The work was fair and the work hours were great. The company is very attentive to customer needs and they value their employees for the most part. The throw 2 company parties a year and reward their employees.
Productive fun working place
SC Anderson General Contractor (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 5, 2014
I enjoy each day of work - sometimes work can be very stressful but its a challenge for me and i feel great at the end .

I also have great times with my co-workers at work we laugh and have some fun at the same time-