Corporate Office Employee Reviews

Local Manufacturing Company\
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 23, 2017
In my short time there, I was able to apply my manufacturing/cost accounting skills to the job. Small office and people were not very friendly. In my time there, they were in old office space
Pros
Manufacturing company
Cons
unfriendly employees
Starwood Is a wonderful Company to work for!
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 29, 2017
Love the corporate atmosphere, fast pace, high volume payment processing and not a lot on the phones. This company gives you the tools to succeed in your professional career.
Pros
Banker Hours
Very unprofessional and intense environment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FlMarch 15, 2017
Would not recommend. The owner tries to do the right thing but has the wrong people involved. Owner Should consider starting with fresh new staff including management.
Leasing Consultant
Omni Property Management/Year (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32810January 11, 2017
My typical day at work was making sue all files wee ready for move ins, doing walk trough's, typing new leases, showing units all day, organizing office and files, entering info in computer, helping in anything needed. I learned to be dedicated and be a strong closer. I loved helping people and making them feel welcome and giving great customer service.
Pros
professional enviroment, training, good benefts
Cons
working weekends, little pay, comission structure weak
Work life balance does not exist.
Customer Escalation Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York StateDecember 28, 2016
I love the benefits but you are not able to have a family or care for your family with the hours and time that is demanded of you. Management is nice but very firm. The hours worked are not consistent which results in missed time with family.
benefits
Cons
constant changes to policy
Great Benefits
Assistant to COO (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 30, 2016
Great company with great benefit, had opportunities to advance withing the company. Work/home life was equally balanced. There are great perks by working at the corporate office.
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXSeptember 12, 2016
Was a great place to work, with very good upper management. Excellent benefits,
Had a lot of good people to work with. Was a shame when the investment company shut the place down.
An amazing workplace with truly knowledgeable managerment
Executive Assistant/Corporate Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Skillman, NJSeptember 2, 2016
The company itself is a great place to work. The management are amazing, helpful and knowledgeable in all aspects. The offices care about their patients as top priority and each day brings new tasks and challenges which helps with personal work experience growth.
Pros
Great compensation, amazing Managers, growing company
Cons
Health Coverage has high max out of pocket. Rules/Protocol have become too relaxed
Strong Leadership and fast paced
Senior Operations/Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wellesley, MAAugust 3, 2016
Working in the department was a great way to contribute to the company and also expand my skill set.
I had a great teacher in my manager and his time and energy to develop myself and the team cannot be understated.
I was able to interact with many different people within the organization and it was rewarding to know that your work was considered crucial for the companies success.
Productive and fun environment
Bookkeeper/Audit Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 18, 2016
Learn a lot the job, Got along with everyone I worked with. I enjoyed meeting new people on the job, and providing excellent customer service.
A great place to work!
HR Assistant / Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 13, 2016
This is a great company. The people are amazing and professional. I have learned a lot and still learn something new everyday.
A rewarding experience
7-11 Corporate Office (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 16, 2016
I would review documents and verify that all requested/required information was received, if not there I would contact the sales office so they obtain it. I would also process loan documents, scan documents into the system, filing, faxing, maintain owner accounts, typing, data entry. Our management team worked closely together to ensure that we stayed on task and met goals and requirements. My co-workers were comprised of amazing and determined people that would make work enjoyable. The most enjoyable part of my job was nothing that I was part of the overall process of helping families make memorizes that would last a lifetime.
Pros
Free resort stays.
What I do on a Regular day at work
LOSS PREVENTION OFFICER (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 11, 2015
Protect the corporate office and patrol to make sure no one is stealing. monitoring cameras and parking lots safety checks.
Challenging and productive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grosse Pointe Woods, MIOctober 27, 2015
Sunrise Assisted Living was a new company from the building to the employees. Everything was extremely challenging at first. The hardest part was learning the job, employees, and the residents. The most enjoyable part was seeing how happy the residents were once the started feeling like they were home. With any new job, its all a learning curve.
They taught me a lot in the way of networking
Sales (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 19, 2015
they work you a lot of mandatory overtime but they also have lots of room for growth and they pay well if you are in sales. the job is easy and the training is excellent.
Pros
good money, lots of room for growth and advancement
Cons
lots of mandatory overtime
Very productive and fast pace projects.
Document Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 5, 2015
Originally a construction company that developed into a full EPC Engineering company. Very experience personnel hired from power player companies such as Fluor, Jacobs, Bechtel etc.
Pros
Excellent opportunities for growth
Cons
Medium to small project execution
This company's team work was remarkable.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTMay 18, 2015
Great people helping a community to get well and stay healthy. Many employee activities involving disease awareness for and prevention was accessible.
Accounting for 3200 Woolworth and Woolco Stores
Director of Corporate Accounting (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2015
Directed all accounting and payroll functions of the corporate office to include administration of the corporate bonus plans, coordination of accounting issues with corporate management and accounting activities with the operating retail companies. Expense budget for the corporate office was $237 million.
Pros
Cons
N/a
Overall great place to work.
Executive Assistant/Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 16, 2015
I enjoyed working there but no advancement opportunities. Pay is decent, but could be more due to the size of your workload.
Long hard days
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Clayton, MoMay 12, 2015
A Typical Day began at 7 am and would end around 6 pm.
What I've learned is there is nothing a person can't do if you if you try hard. Management at my previous place of employment was lacking and I will leave it at that statement. My co-workers as people were nice and friendly, great to be around. Hardest part of my job was
not having a personal life. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we were doing new development and I would work with the development department as they were very organized and a pleasure to work with.
Pros
Health / Dental Insurance
Cons
Upper Management not backing up their managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corporate Office. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval