Corporate Payroll Services is hiring a Network Technician. This is a full-time, permanent position to work in an exciting office where everyone is a valued member of our team. You will have the ability to put your many talents to work. You must be willing to go above and beyond expectations and take initiative.
- Provide support for internal and external clients
- Maintain and deploy workstations, printers, VoIP phones, software
- Maintain and create policies and procedures
- Audit security, licensing, inventory for accuracy
- Troubleshoot and prioritize tasks and projects
oRemote Desktop Services
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Thrive in both a team and independent work setting
- Ability to listen and act on constructive criticism and suggestions
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications capabilities
- Experience in a technical work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred, but not required
With more than 23 years of expertise, Corporate Payroll Services is a leader in payroll processing. As one of the nation's top payroll processing firms, our mission is to provide small to medium sized businesses with superior payroll processing at a competitive price. Headquartered in Atlanta, and with offices in Charlotte, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, and Chicago, our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients' needs first. We are in business to save our customer’s time and money and to reduce the stress for them of doing payroll. We are passionate about providing the best services to our clients. For more information, visit our website at www.corpay.com.
The compensation package will be commensurate with education and experience.
The company offers various benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a 401k plan and paid vacations.