Corporate Payroll Services is currently seeking a receptionist/operations assistant. Our ideal candidate will be a fast learner, well organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented. This dynamic position requires the employee to work the front desk as well as in the operations department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering a high volume switchboard according to company procedure
- Sorting incoming and outgoing mail
- Welcoming and assisting on-site visitors
- Administrative duties, such as filing, faxing, photocopying and typing
- Customer service or receptionist experience
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications capabilities
- Ability to listen and act on constructive criticism and suggestions
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Computer literate
- Must be deadline oriented
- Focus on accuracy and efficiency
- Promote a team oriented, positive work environment
With more than 23 years of expertise, Corporate Payroll Services is a leader in payroll processing. As one of the nation's top payroll processing firms, our mission is to provide small to medium sized businesses with superior payroll processing at a competitive price. Headquartered in Atlanta, and with offices in Charlotte, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, and Chicago, our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients' needs first. We are in business to save our customer’s time and money and to reduce the stress for them of doing payroll. We are passionate about providing the best services to our clients. For more information, visit our website at www.corpay.com.
This is a full-time position and the working hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The pay will be $12/hour. The company offers various benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, and a 401k plan.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
With a clientele of over 5,000 and 25 years of expertise, Corporate Payroll Services is a leader in payroll processing. As one of the...