Corporate Resource Services Employee Reviews

Sr. Vice President of Corporate Human Resources (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 7, 2016
The management team was the worst group of individuals that I have ever worked with. I don't understand how they were allow to be in business due to their unethical behavior.
Company went out of business due to owner mismanagement
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYFebruary 19, 2016
The company was run out of business due to owner mismanagement and when they tried to go publicis when myself and other were brought in to try and fix the problems, but by then it was too late.
Productive and enjoyable work environment
Director of Cost Management (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 1, 2015
Challenging but fun work place with supportive management. The most enjoyable part part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.There was a variety of what I did each day, ranging from routine tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting. Great company for advancement. Company did business nationwide and if offered a wide variety of room for growth.
Pros
challeging, fun and enjoyable working environment
Cons
decent amount of red tape and politics
CRS is a wonderful organization to work and grow with.
HR Coordinator / On-Site Manger (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAJuly 6, 2015
CRS provides an environment that supports room for growth. Management is very supportive and maintains an open door policy. This creates an environment that ensures that team members feel safe in secure which is necessary when dealing with outside clients within the staffing industry.
Pros
Free health insurance options.
Cons
Long hours.
good team worknd, clean enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJune 16, 2015
good and clean environment flexibale hours and lots of over time.the most enjoable parts was getting out early. no hard parts very easy
Pros
overtime
Temporary Agency
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJune 10, 2015
CRS was a temporary agency and I would only assign us companies and then once the contract was over we would have to wait until they find another position somewhere else.
Various job sites.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 2, 2015
This was just the Agency i worked for that sent me to different Job Sites/Companies but i stayed with one company in particular named Tempt In-Store Productions. A printing company that was full of helpful people. Intelligent and hardworking employees. The management was great and helpful with breakfast and outgoings.The hardest part of this job would be the loading the truck in under 30 minutes.A job is never too hard tho.
Pros
higher pay than minimum wage.
Cons
laid off alot due to low work.
Onsite TimeKeeper
Kronos keeper (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 8, 2015
Loved the work, only seasonal position with the onsite position.
Timekeeping with Kronos. Edit timecards and times for employees, added time off and job coupons for good work. Co-Workers were great to work with during my short stay with the company.
Pros
Free lunches and give aways
Cons
seasonal position
Unstable
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Inland Empire, CAMarch 26, 2015
In the time of one year the company changed names and had a turn over in staff. I got 2 assignments that were promised to be long term that ended up only 3 weeks each. The payroll company went bankrupt. I don't recommend working here.
Pros
Structural unemployment
Cons
instability
Staffing Supervisor
Branch Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Napa, CAMarch 12, 2015
Gained good experience while working there until new management came to change primary values of company.Started as a Admin and finished as Staffing supervisor.
Make me better recruiter
National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLMarch 4, 2015
I make about 100 calls a day. we help out branches with there job orders. we set interviews and we also screen candidate.
i enjoy my job very much and it brings me pleasure recruiting potential employees. Making follow up calls and entering data into system helps keep you busy.
Pros
Recruiting
Cons
Company got sold
Clinic
BRANCH OPERATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Monee, ILFebruary 24, 2015
Doctors I worked with were great. Very professional environment always looking out for the employees and patients. No benefits was a disappointment.
Very Productive Office
Assistant Branch Mgr / Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAFebruary 18, 2015
Great Office to work for we are always busy at the Granada hills Branch always getting new business to make our office well known and stable.
It's a Job
Experienced Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 14, 2015
Great Place to work if you are in need of employment to have money to pay bills. Everyday is different at work. Management Is Very Disturbing managers have conversations about their personal pleasures. I learned everything on my own through observation.
Pros
Dependable Work, 40 hours of work each week
Cons
Lack Of Leadership And Organization.
Fast paced work enviremonet
Staffing Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Granada Hills CaFebruary 13, 2015
Stressful environment to work at but great team to work with.
Coworkers are great! Not a very organized company. I learned a lot from working at CRS, grateful that i was given the opportunity to work here.
Good company that overall cares about the associates
Onsite Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 10, 2015
This company is a great way to start in the staffing business. They have a good sense of what is needed to keep their customers satisfied.
Pros
Good pay, good benefits
Cons
Unstable
Crs
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Mira Loma, CAFebruary 5, 2015
Provides employment for people seeking jobs, but there is no opportunity for advancement or growth. There is continuous work, but none that is permanent.
Finding people to place into other jobs
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DixonAugust 26, 2014
I place people into business for employment. I also process payroll for 20 companies.
Productive and learned something new everyday.
Staffing Coordinator/ (Former Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAAugust 19, 2014
Answer phones all day, recruit contractors for clients locally or out of state on daily basis, take care of injury reports, pick up time cards and process them every week, E-verify candidates and mark as complete everyday.

I managed and oversaw one of our clients company of 80+ temps. took care of schedules, time cards, injurries and personal matters.

All my co-workers were great, fun and helpful.

The hardest part of my job was to be able to meet clients last minute request but thankfully with the help of the team it always got taken care of.

The most enjoyable part of my job was that at the end of day everything was taken care of.
Pros
we had luncheons once in a while
Cons
At time had to work through lunch.
Not willing to do technical staffing
Sr. Technical Recruiter/National Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 17, 2014
Company management is poor and has no out of box thoughts. They want to do IT staffing but are not willing to invest in personal and technology to do so. If you are a It staffing professional this is not the place for you.
Pros
Cons
poor management, below industry salaries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corporate Resource Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Corporate Resource Services Reviews by Location