Corporate Resource Services

Corporate Resource Services Employer Reviews

Very Productive Office
Assistant Branch Mgr / Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee), Granada Hills, CAFebruary 18, 2015
Great Office to work for we are always busy at the Granada hills Branch always getting new business to make our office well known and stable.
It's a Job
Experienced Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: dependable work, 40 hours of work each week
Cons: lack of leadership and organization.
Great Place to work if you are in need of employment to have money to pay bills. Everyday is different at work. Management Is Very Disturbing managers have conversations about their personal pleasures. I learned everything on my own through observation.
Fast paced work enviremonet
Staffing Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Granada Hills CaFebruary 13, 2015
Stressful environment to work at but great team to work with.
Coworkers are great! Not a very organized company. I learned a lot from working at CRS, grateful that i was given the opportunity to work here.
Good company that overall cares about the associates
Onsite Branch Manager (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: good pay, good benefits
Cons: unstable
This company is a great way to start in the staffing business. They have a good sense of what is needed to keep their customers satisfied.
CRS
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Mira Loma, CAFebruary 5, 2015
Provides employment for people seeking jobs, but there is no opportunity for advancement or growth. There is continuous work, but none that is permanent.
it was a nice place to wok in
Warehouse Line Worker (Current Employee), Stockton, CAFebruary 5, 2015
excellent place to work in the management work with you in your training and HR was just a few steps away from the work area it was just nice experience
Finding people to place into other jobs
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), DixonAugust 26, 2014
I place people into business for employment. I also process payroll for 20 companies.
Productive and learned something new everyday.
Staffing Coordinator/ (Former Employee), Granada Hills, CAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: we had luncheons once in a while
Cons: at time had to work through lunch.
Answer phones all day, recruit contractors for clients locally or out of state on daily basis, take care of injury reports, pick up time cards and process them every week, E-verify candidates and mark as complete everyday.

I managed and oversaw one of our clients company of 80+ temps. took care of schedules, time cards, injurries and personal matters.

All my co-workers were great, fun and helpful.

The hardest part of my job was to be able to meet clients last minute request but thankfully with the help of the team it always got taken care of.

The most enjoyable part of my job was that at the end of day everything was taken care of.
Not willing to do technical staffing
Sr. Technical Recruiter/National Sales Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 17, 2014
Cons: poor management, below industry salaries
Company management is poor and has no out of box thoughts. They want to do IT staffing but are not willing to invest in personal and technology to do so. If you are a It staffing professional this is not the place for you.
warehouse environment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Reno, NVJuly 17, 2014
Pros: learning new things around reno warehouse
Cons: temp job.
like working in an warehouse environment, Iv been a manager for many years, and know I just wanna work and don't worry about paper works. I enjoy learning new things in different warehouses. But mostly I'm looking for a night shift but morning are fine to.
But CRS is a temp job I do need a Full time job.
decent work enviornment
Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAMay 28, 2014
general staffing, recruiting, general administration work. Constant communication with clients and staff.
Worst clients
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Worcester, MAMay 15, 2014
Pros: great internal staff.
Cons: clients are slave drivers
I love the internal management of my company, but the clients that they choose to work with are people who should be reported to the US Department of Labor. Just because they are dealing with "temps," they think they can curse at them, emotionally abuse them and threaten their employment if they make one mistake. I am currently looking to leave the company only because I cannot stand by to see these poor people treated so unfairly anymore.
Company still has family-owned feel.
Recruiter (Former Employee), PhoenixFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: no employer loyalty
Everyone at corporate us somehow related to each other which creates a sense it nepotism. They do not pay recruiters commission. Their is no loyalty demonstrated from management and they do not give you try necessary tools needed to become successful .
Busy, Entertaining.
Staffing Coordinator / Recruiter (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: positive environment, work hours, benefits, company cell phone, salary.
Cons: dealing with common sense-less applicants. but that's part of the job.
Great company, takes care of employees. Our Regional Manager (As of Feb. 2014) works hard to keep all offices prepared for success.
ok when bussy
Banquet Server (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 5, 2014
I enjoy banquet serving but do not have a lot of work. I have only worked for them a few timed. The staff in nice.
Year aound employment.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Reno, NVNovember 19, 2013
Company provides one with year around employment and you can get paid weekly.
Staffing
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), Greenwood, SCJuly 9, 2013
Excellent Place, management is good and friendly coworkers

About Corporate Resource Services

Corporate Resource Services is a leading recruiting and staffing provider that specializes in placing administrative, clerical, – Read more