Corporate Technologies LLC Employee Reviews

Great place to advance and learn
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, NJAugust 16, 2016
Awesome place to work, fellow network admins are awesome and always available to assist. Account managers need actual technical training as this had led to problems and mis-communications. Learned a lot about networking and vendor specific tech and the job helped to train me to perform at a higher level.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
Account managers have no technical knowledge whatsoever
Fun place
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 24, 2016
Everyone worked well together, a collective gathering of knowledge to ensure all customers are taken care of. Management was caring and thoughtful to ensure all family time was planned accordingly.
Flexible place to work
Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDApril 11, 2016
Very nice place to work. There is always something different to work on. Management is flexible when it comes to your family.
My Summary
TECHNOLOGY SALES (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 20, 2015
I would arrive at work 10 minutes early in order to be on time for my sales meeting at 8:00 a.m. Iv'e learned to become very comfortable in group settings. Management lacked it's capabilities to train their employees in a time sensitive manner, My co-workers were the funnest part of the job. Everyone was professional and eager to teach others what they knew. The hardest part of the job was the commission set up. I really enjoyed being able to run my appointments out of the office and meet with business owners and grow my social network.
Pros
Appointments were ran out of the office
Cons
Setting my own appointments
Not worth it
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 14, 2015
What i was offered to start was lowered the following year. There is a lot of driving involved with this position. The mileage reimbursement is pretty low.
Good Place to Work
Senior Network Engineer, City of Grand Rapids (Current Employee) –  City of Grand RapidsMay 11, 2015
The people and the opportunity make this job what it is. There is always something to do and there are always needs that need to be fulfilled. The people I work with are highly skilled and are good at their jobs and at conversation. The company gives very good training and the benefits are OK. Management is mostly hands off, meaning you are not micromanaged and are expected to do your job.
Cons
Health Plan is not better than what you may get from a private party.
Called Calling
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJApril 2, 2015
On phones 45 min. off 15 min.
I did learn how not to take hangups personally.
I did not have confidence in management.
Co-workers where wonderful. I am still in touch with a few of them.
Sitting in a chair all day and making calls.
Sharing stories with co-workers, and going out with them to lunch.
Pros
Friends from the job that I keep in touch with
Cons
do not like being on the phones and
N/a
Service Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 15, 2015
Not interested in writing a review at this time. The job is not difficult, but it takes effort to succeed. The sales position is unique, in that, you must be proficient in phone selling and face-to-face selling. I have definitely increased my skill set during my time at Corporate Technologies.
Unethical Practices
IT Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJDecember 18, 2014
It was a mistake ever going to this company. Their entire structure is setup for failure. Going in, you will be told they are making changes and they have the team they want and weeks later, you will be targeted and your role will be on the line. There are no core values, because they don't believe in them. Mission is do whatever it takes to make a sale, literally.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Poor Management
Great job if you can cold call to businesses and set appointments
Business Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 22, 2014
Sell IT solutions to small to medium sized business across Central San Diego.
Great people to work with
Service Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, NJJanuary 3, 2014
hours are 8 - 5 (I come in early) to make as many phone calls in my allotted timeframe.
Go on an average of 15 face to face appointments per month.
Lack of true direction from upper management.
Pros
45 minutes on the phone 15 minutes break
Cons
looking for quantity and not quality phone calls and appointments
Sales and Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJDecember 3, 2013
Never a dull moment in the company. What i learned most in at the company was multitasking at all times. As months passed i got really good at it as well.
Work hard play hard.
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 10, 2013
Corporate Technologies is a small to medium size managed services company with that being said I worked the system admin position there. Typical day includes traveling from client to client location with every problem being a different one, different servers, different configuration, and different issues. The hardest part of the job is leaving the job, constantly you will be working late into the night and on weekends. Aside from that you do have quite a few of company outings which is quite enjoyable.
A new challenge every day.
Corp Tech-IT Support (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 7, 2013
On a typical day I handle the day to day operations for 8-10 engineers and serve as a liaison between, engineers, sales personal and customers.

I have learned that in IT there are different perspectives for each issue that may arise. So the challenge isn't always providing a quick solution to a issue that arises but to provide the solution which fits into the customers overall business needs and goals.
Good company hit hard with acquisition of Sun by Oracle
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJJanuary 14, 2013
Being the largest VAR of Sun Microsystem products was great and the training was excellent. However, when Oracle took over Sun Microsystems CT was adversely impacted as were numerous employees. (54,000 in total)
open place with a friendly enviroment
Service Sales Excutive (Former Employee) –  San Diego,CA.January 6, 2013
Selling IT services and products ,training etc...
dealing with clients various questions.
Fun place to work family environment
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Hudson, OHJanuary 2, 2013
Prepare and handle all A/P, A/R, Commissions, and Payroll. Monthly analysis of commissions and accounting reports. Coordinate with accounting firm for all audits, tax preparation and tax filing. Handle all day to day office functions such as purchase office supplies, answer all questions and concerns from customers and vendors as well as coordinate appointments for sales staff and owners of the company. Coordinate all new hire paperwork, administer IRA and HSA along with all benefit programs.
Pros
family environment
Cons
expensive healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corporate Technologies LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9