• Representative in the records, and collection departments
• Update changes to client accounts, pertaining to; service of process, compliance, billing, new services, invoices, refunds, new addresses and contacts.
• Communicate with internal and external clients by mail, phone,
E-mail for complete accuracy for all client requests.
• Track and file daily request.
• Maintain acceptable turnaround time for compliance.
• Manage long term projects for corporations and law firms.
• Visit firms to resolve billing issues, and manage customer retention.
• Prepared invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using Microsoft Word. Created spreadsheets, from Microsoft Excel and presentation software. Developed and utilized spreadsheets, and professional documents to improve operational readiness, manage projects, and research information.