SEEKING PART-TIME/PER-DIEM PTs AND PTAs WITH HOME HEALTH CARE EXPERIENCE.
APPLY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
1. Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, or both. If licensed or registered prior to 1966, meets the alternative qualifications cited in the Medicare Conditions of Participation, Section 405.12
2. Licensed as a physical therapist.
3. Minimum of two years of experience as a physical therapist.
1. Graduate of a two-year college-level program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association.
2. Licensed as a physical therapist assistant.
3. Minimum of 2 years of physical therapy assistant experience.