Corpus Christi Medical Center

Corpus Christi Medical Center United States Employee Reviews

Work environment
Behavioral Health Sales Rep (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TXMarch 22, 2015
Over all this is an ethical environment to work in and love the staff I work with in my department. The most enjoyable part of my job is the members of the community I have developed relationships with and assist with their needs on a day to day basis.
Good teamwork
Full-time, Staff Therapist (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TXAugust 12, 2014
Pros: teamwork
Cons: short staff can be challenging
providing high quality care to patients with compassion. Good Teamwork. Maintain all licensure and credentials
Busy work environment that facilitates learning and experience
o Registered Nurse - Telemetry (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TexasJune 11, 2014
The job provides a fast paced clinical setting in acute care. Have learned a great deal about providing patient care and performing the daily responsibilities of a nurse. Have enjoyed working as a member of a team to provide quality patient care and execute job requirements. It is a challenging career that provides lots of experience and learning opportunities.
Great job opportunity. I learned how to work with patients, employees, and physicians.
Labor and Delivery Unit Secretary (Current Employee), Corpus Christi TXOctober 21, 2013
Pros: opportunity for growth
Cons: couldn't stay with company while in nursing school. basic 8-5 hours.
This position taught me so much. I was able to work my way up in the company while working on my nursing pre-requisites. I started off as a medical records clerk. I worked my way up to scheduling surgeries. My job duties ranged from filing charts, verifying patient benefits, obtaining proper authorization for special procedures.
Focused on audits and documentation.
Charge RN/House (Nursing) Supervisor (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJuly 4, 2012
Pros: benefits including health insurance, dental and vision.
Cons: punitive work environment at one facility
Position not as stable as originally presented and feel the need to move on.
Difficulty with day to day operations including obtaining medications and supplies.
No "official" on the clock time to review policies pertinent to each campus/facility within the overall organization.
Expected to override physician orders and decisions.

About Corpus Christi Medical Center

Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, – Read more