Corpus Christi Medical Center

Corpus Christi Medical Center Employer Reviews

Busy work environment that facilitates learning and experience
o Registered Nurse - Telemetry (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TexasJune 11, 2014
The job provides a fast paced clinical setting in acute care. Have learned a great deal about providing patient care and performing the daily responsibilities of a nurse. Have enjoyed working as a member of a team to provide quality patient care and execute job requirements. It is a challenging career that provides lots of experience and learning opportunities.
Great job opportunity. I learned how to work with patients, employees, and physicians.
Labor and Delivery Unit Secretary (Current Employee), Corpus Christi TXOctober 21, 2013
Pros: opportunity for growth
Cons: couldn't stay with company while in nursing school. basic 8-5 hours.
This position taught me so much. I was able to work my way up in the company while working on my nursing pre-requisites. I started off as a medical records clerk. I worked my way up to scheduling surgeries. My job duties ranged from filing charts, verifying patient benefits, obtaining proper authorization for special procedures.
Focused on audits and documentation.
Charge RN/House (Nursing) Supervisor (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJuly 4, 2012
Pros: benefits including health insurance, dental and vision.
Cons: punitive work environment at one facility
Position not as stable as originally presented and feel the need to move on.
Difficulty with day to day operations including obtaining medications and supplies.
No "official" on the clock time to review policies pertinent to each campus/facility within the overall organization.
Expected to override physician orders and decisions.