Corpus Christi Medical Center Employee Review

View all Corpus Christi Medical Center reviews

Great job opportunity. I learned how to work with patients, employees, and physicians.
Labor and Delivery Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi TXOctober 21, 2013
This position taught me so much. I was able to work my way up in the company while working on my nursing pre-requisites. I started off as a medical records clerk. I worked my way up to scheduling surgeries. My job duties ranged from filing charts, verifying patient benefits, obtaining proper authorization for special procedures.
Pros
Opportunity for growth
Cons
Couldn't stay with company while in nursing school. Basic 8-5 hours.

Other Corpus Christi Medical Center Employee Reviews

Workplace culture
RADIOLOGY (Current Employee) –  BAY AREASeptember 25, 2017
Unethical, poor management,deceptive practices throughout entire senior leadership. There is no accountability at Bay area/Radiology.They do not care about employee issues.
Pros
Cons
Underpayed. Understaffed
Better than other places
RN (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 25, 2017
Overall a good place to work and pays better than other hospitals. The CEO is present and very approachable. Work is steady and I make my hours. There isn't much opportunity for career growth though.
Pros
new cancer center, some growth and expansion
Cons
cafeteria food, management not supportive of each other and seems too busy and stressed out all the time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corpus Christi Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2