Correct Care Solutions, LLC

Correct Care Solutions, LLC Employee Reviews

STAY AWAY!
RN (Former Employee), KSR, La Grange KYMarch 30, 2015
Pros: you are employed
Cons: over-worked, poor nursing practice, weak management
Ratio on weekend in infirmary? 60:1 Management will say 60:2 but the other nurse in largely unavailable. And that also describes the spin management puts on things. CCS La Grange is dangerously under-staffed, and no clinical training (except for CPR) is provided. Your RN co-worker may not have any knowledge of acute adult interventions. There is often only 1 CNA on this unit, and they do REQUIRE RNs TO WORK AS CNAs. Only about 4 hydraulic beds rise on the unit, the rest are 24 inches from the ground. Inmates are under-medicated for their pain, even as they die. Supplies routinely run short. In addition to your nursing duties, you'll be expected to change out oxygen tanks (6-10 per shift), restraint checks, Q 1-2 hours turns on total care (nursing home level), admits, out-patient discharges, measured wound assessments, and of course your actual assigned work.
Challenging
Rehabilitation Specialist I and II (Current Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLFebruary 22, 2015
Long-term Psychiatric Facility. The hardest part of the job is safety. Safety is a daily concern. Stressful work environment with limited resources.
Not forthcoming about work load expectancy
LPN (Former Employee), Cape May Courthouse, NJJuly 12, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: virtually no time for lunch or breaks
Very poor management; lack of communication. very demanding and grueling work environment without much thanks, or even appreciation. No time to take a break. Impossible work load. I wish someone had warned me beforehand.
Executive Legal Assistant
Executive Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 15, 2012
Pros: the purpose and goals are awesome
Cons: my position was eliminatecd
This is a wonderful company with good ethics, morals, and administration. I had many opportunities to learn outside of the scope of my job description and embraced them wholeheartedly. This is a great like-minded company.

About Correct Care Solutions, LLC

Correct Care Solutions is a leader in providing professional healthcare services to correctional facilities nationwide. CCS currently – Read more