Come Join Our Team!
Correct Care Solutions (CCS) ), is the nation’s premier correctional healthcare management company, with over 4,500 employees providing quality care to over 85,000 lives in 29 states. Focused on developing customer relationships and partnering with them in an effort to offer the very best in healthcare, the CCS team minimizes costs and operational disruption for groups of all sizes. CCS is a solutions-oriented company focused on the unique needs of each client. As a community healthcare provider, CCS offers comprehensive medical, dental, and behavioral health services for inmates.
Correct Care Solutions is expanding our recruitment team and is currently seeking a full time Recruiter to join our recruitment team at the Home Office, located in Nashville, Tennessee. The Recruiter will be responsible full cycle recruiting for healthcare professionals - medical, dental and mental health for the designated region.
The recruiter must rely on building trust and strong relationships with hiring managers within the home office as well as facilities the nationwide. The recruiter is responsible for recruiting, interviewing and referring applicants for management and non-management positions throughout the region. This position requires the recruiter to be resourceful and creative in the methods in which they source candidates.
- Develop and implement targeted recruitment strategies.
- Conduct telephone and personal interviews with candidates for employment.
- Manage and update applicant database. Place advertising, verify advertising invoices, and track advertisement costs.
- Conduct employment verifications, reference checks and assist with coordinating background investigations when needed.
- Verify licensures and credentials for nurses and other healthcare providers.
- Maintain records, reports and logs pertaining to applicant flow, interviews conducted and staffing.
- Execute recruitment efforts for new contract implementations and on-boarding of new hires.
- Contact assigned colleges and various other groups regarding employment opportunities. Coordinate and attend recruiting events such as job fairs and company recruitment presentations. Coordinate internship opportunities with school partners.
- Provide information and answer all questions from potential applicants regarding positions for which they are interested, including but not limited to pay rate, work hours, physical requirements and detailed information on all duties they would perform in that position. Inform applicant of various company policies and benefits.
- Track and analyze success of recruitment efforts, recruiting costs, time to hire, etc. Establish best practice recruitment efforts and adjust recruitment strategy as needed.
- Maintain Position Control and Recruitment Reports and ensure information is accurate and proper staffing needs are met for each site.
- Create offer letters and ensure necessary paperwork for new-hires is completed and forwarded to appropriate departments.
- College degree in Human Resources or closely related field; or related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources field with emphasis on Recruitment.
- Healthcare recruitment experience preferred, experience in recruiting for providers, mid-levels, nurses, dental professionals and mental health professionals.
- Strong technical skills within Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
We offer excellent compensation and great benefits! Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid sick time, holidays, vacation time and more!
For additional career opportunity with Correct Care Solutions, please visit our website www.correctcaresolutions.com.
Correct Care Solutions is an EEO Employer.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
- 3 days ago
Kroll Background America, Inc.
Kroll Background America, Inc.
- 14 days ago
- 11 days ago