Correct Care Solutions

Correct Care Solutions Employer Reviews

Fast paced diverse environment
LPN (Former Employee), New Century, KSJune 18, 2014
Pros: diverse work envinronment, opportunity to learn something new
Cons: potentially unsafe work environment
I was given the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge about several chronic care conditions. I was also able to put my assessment skills to the test and sharpen my abilities.
Correct Care solutions is patient focused and well organized.
L.P.N. (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 13, 2014
Correct care solutions is a caring, very well organized company.
Great Company
REGIONAL MEDICAL RECORDS SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Dover, DEJune 10, 2014
Enjoyed working for Correct Care Solutions over the last 4 years and would recommend this company as a place of employment.
One of the worst places and company you could work for.
RN (Former Employee), Pierce and Port OrchardMay 15, 2014
Nightmare Abusive. Company not originally from WA. Director of nursing and healthcare manager threaten staff.
freindly work place keep it professional
Charge Nurse (Former Employee), Freehold, NJMay 15, 2014
Pros: safe work enviorment
Cons: work out side custody and your done
As long as you work with in polliceys and proceedures you shouldn't have any trouble
Awesome Atmophere
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 8, 2014
Everyone works together and everyone is so helpful and pleasant.
Very Diverse
Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 5, 2014
Pros: discounts to all state events
Cons: not enough 1 on 1 patient care
When I arrive I receive report for clients I will have for that day. I then go on to count sharps/narcotics.I perform vitals/assessments as needed.I check the daily schedule for doctor/other medical appointments.provide patient care.I have learned time management how to complete things efficiently and completely without spending at lot of time doing – more... so.I feel the management staff is wonderful,their very open and take pride in helping you if a problem should arise. There good co-workers and there are co-workers i would choose not to work with.Hardest part of the job is gaining attachment to your clients you care for. The most enjoyable part is making the client feel better and seeing them able to go home. – less
Great Morale under the circumstances of correctional facility
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), LexingtonMay 1, 2014
Good. Great healthcare professionals to work with. A+ A+ A+
The worst management I have ever worked for.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 29, 2014
Company was good but had the WORST, unprofessional, racist, rude, unreliable, cheating, lying HSA. I won't mention names but she knows who she is, as well as other past employees! There will be no job security unless you are a brown noser. She does have her favorites that can go and come as they please. Beware, work there at your own risk.
Company need to working on team work and concrete expectations.
Mental Health Professional (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 23, 2014
Pros: scheduling
Cons: short lunch time and support from management
A typical work day was visiting clients on caseload at the site.
I learned about different module in the medical part of my job.
My supervisor was great, but the actual company management was not team players and need to work on their etiquette when handling issues with employees.
My co-workers was great, but some played the victim a lot when in reality – more... they were the issue that no one in management wanted to address. I guess because they were needed because they could provide a service.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with negativity and not being able to fully do my job without wondering who would be plotting failure.
The most enjoyable part of the job was having lunch with co-workers who I could talk too,that was dependable, a friend and that had my best interest at heart. – less
worst company I have ever worked for!!
RN (Former Employee), Syracuse nyApril 20, 2014
Cons: everything
Horrific management style. People in positions they should never hold!! They do not care about their employees in any way!!! Each day you are lucky to walk away with your license!
Good place to work co-workers were great management horrible
CMA (Former Employee), Augusta, GA (CBWDC)April 11, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: no communication/recognition from mgt
Good place to work if you are not looking for growth or advancement and okay with pushover management who only see workers who kiss their butt and look over the important issues. Management was full of gossipers and lacked communication which is greatly needed in that setting.
Great learning evnironment
Sr. Project Manager (Current Employee), Dover, DEMarch 31, 2014
Pros: flexible and great co-workers
Interesting place to work and great learning environment.
Lack of training, professionalism
RN (Former Employee), Madison WIMarch 25, 2014
Pros: 8 hour shifts vs. 12 hour shifts
Cons: everything else. lack of consistency, proper training, management, professionalism
Madison, WI.

Showed have seen the red flag when the individual scheduled to interview me and the interview time was changed 2 hours before scheduled interview. Was hired for prn day shift. I am a 13 yr experienced RN. Was trained 15 days, over a 5 week period. avgd 3 days a week. Had 9 different trainers, in 2 different buildings, on 4 different floors, – more... on 2 different shifts.

Every employee sets up their med cart differently. Ie; certain meds on the right or left side or top, middle or bottom drawer etc. On all med carts some meds are in bottles, some on punch out cards that are used for all patients and yet some patients have their own bottles and some have their own punch out cards and you are expected to find the meds in a timely manner and distribute them safely when you are not familiar with the patients or med carts. Of course this was not explained to me prior, I was just expected to catch on I guess. They use paper MARS that are handwritten in. If you could read the handwriting you couldn't understand the order. There is no consistency on how to write a med order or to use military time or standard time. Ie: Tylenol 975mg BID was either written Tylenol 325mg (give three tablets) at 0800 and 2000 or Tylenol 975mg 8am and 8pm sometimes with (give 3 tablets) written as well. Dose on hand was 325mg tablets and 500mg tablets. Some meds for segregation pts. were pre-pulled in the medical room and put into paper cups and labeled for when you got to that area. But you were told "that wasn't the real way you were to do it". Management was aware of this.

Not one trainer allowed me to do a complete shift on my own. They always did some or all of it. They would always do things differently than someone else and you are expected to learn the routine?

The employees and management are extremely immature. The DON (lol) constantly joked and flirted with the employees as he actually graduated from nursing school with two of them. Average age is approximately late twenties and most are straight out of nursing school. One trainer actually applied fingernail polish to her nails as she told me I was not allowed to check my phone for other agency calls/appointments. One trainer constantly spoke with and/or texted her detective boyfriend who worked for same facility trying to get her co-worker set up on dates through him with other officers. That's when she wasn't on facebook or fixing her hair and make-up. The endless flirting that goes on there is nauseating. But make sure you sign the NO fraternization paperwork.

Profanity is a norm from the employees and management of CCS and the employees of the jail, yet my first day there, a nurse was sent home and written up for swearing. No doubt a show of power from the manager in front of me.

The Physician argued loudly and rudely with the inmates/patients and actually stated seriously about a patient. "That guy must be r e t a r d e d." Really? You are supposedly a medical professional and you use the word "r e t a r d e d " in this century? He was just as unprofessional as everyone else there.

Not much to say good about this facility and/or company other than the 8 hour shifts vs.12 hour shifts. – less
Run!
LPN (Former Employee), NashvilleMarch 18, 2014
Pros: great learning experience
Cons: uncaring management who does not mind massive turnover
The fact that you are working in a jail is not the problem. It is not the inmates you have to worry about, it is the lack of leadership and basic Nursing mandates displayed by on site managers. Don't waste your time reporting violations to corporate because they firmly believe that if you ignore problems long enough they will go away. I decided it was – more... not worth risking my license to continue with CCS – less
Good company
Health Services Administrator (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMarch 4, 2014
I enjoyed my time with the company. However, I feel that they allow the client to dictate what needs to be done vice allowing the leadership in place to manage and lead as needed. In other words: The customer is NOT always right. And by allowing this, only makes the job harder resulting in expectations becomeing unrealistic and unobtainable.

Downward – more... communication (client and senior executive management) to regional and facility leadership is poor. More reactionary based upon above vice forcing client to talk and discuss with later before contacting former. – less
working with inmates
Director of Nursing (Former Employee), Madison, WIJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: pay is great and ability for overtime was always possible.
Cons: many days there was no time for breaks, but the company requires you to take breaks.
you are in close contact with inmates on a regular basis, you either love the job or not really. I found I enjoy working with the elderly much more that with inmates.
worst place ever to work as a professional in the medical dept.
nursing (Former Employee), wilmington,DEJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: no urgency on a constant basis
Cons: games, and more games.
Management micro managed via email behind closed doors.Played favorites like never before seen, very unprofessional.
The inmates were not the problem at all. The staff & management is the problem.They keep the same unethical,inaccurate,& non-caring staff in this facility.It is a shame what goes on because this could be a good place to work for experienced,professional – more... medical staff who really care about providing a service to patients. – less
Stressful
Manager (Former Employee), Nashville TennJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: servicing an under privilege populations with chronic health issues.
Cons: lack of corporate support
This Company is very superficial and non-supportive of their staff. It is filled with constant power struggles and lies. You must be a part of the clique for job security; irregardless of the work you produce. Good, bad, or indifferent.
site is ok, company is the worst
lpn (Former Employee), greeley,coDecember 31, 2013
Pros: pay ok
Cons: management
CCS- worst company. I worked as a LPN for 5 years at same location(weld county jail, Greeley,co.). 4 different companies have contracted there... CCS was hands down the worst! Horrible management.

1 2 3 4