Correct Care Solutions Employee Reviews

Great job
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAApril 24, 2017
Correct Care Solutions is a good company. Co Workers are great. Management is very open and receptive. Decent benefits and hours are god. Definitely a good job.
Great opportunity
Mental Health Specialist (Current Employee) –  Centralia, WA 98531April 23, 2017
I genuinely enjoy the mental health specialist work to which I am assigned and the positive culture within which I work. It is an opportunity that I has offered many benefits in terms of exercising my mental health counseling skills.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Distance from home is an issue
Told it was a family team.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 22, 2017
3rd day there was tension about how i should be trained on PC/paperwork which never happened. Nothing happened except passing meds. God ...... Karma.
Pros
good pay and autonomy if your able to learn your job completely.
Cons
What would it matter what i say? ..no training, always new nurses.
April 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take these issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation.

At CCS we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed.

Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at the following link and we will handle the issue further : recruiting@correctcaresolutions.com.

Senior Vice President, Human Resources

Not a bad company to work for
Medical Records Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 19, 2017
the work was fairly easy....the people i worked with were fun....management was not that good....when the people for corporate would come to visit and see how the facility was doing they took an interest in the employees and what they had going on in their personal lives.....would ask about children......remember special dates....listened to concerns
Pros
close to home
Cons
management was not that good
fun place to work in the correctional setting
Utilization Management Nurse (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSApril 17, 2017
fast paced and lots of opportunity to use vast variety of nursing skills on a daily basis. must be able to follow rules and regulation set by DOC. Good team atmosphere.
April 19, 2017

Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value all of our employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and you are valued part of this process.

Senior Vice President, Human Resources

The working environment is present enough although serious improvements are necessary. There is a lack of incentive and it is not patient driven.
Custody Officer (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 13, 2017
Pleasant enough working environment, however I feel more should be done to prepare the patients for exiting with a very low ratio of returns. There should be far more activities offered to meet individual needs and geared towards patients categorized levels of understanding. However improvements are necessary if more of a positive outcome is expected.
Pros
Employment is offered
Cons
lack of breaks, everything is at cost. Limited appreciation. Very high turnover

Poor leadership
Registered Nurse, Staff (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 10, 2017
Community setting very fast paced, I have learned a lot about mental health and drug addictions. As they enter the institution, daily I help up to 90 persons with the assistance of LPNs Med Techs. I have train 20 people while continuing to see patients.
Proficiency in the nursing process, obtaining venous access, History and Physicals communicating with remote providers, pharmacies.
Pros
I love working with patients, to improve quality of life. I enjoy working with mental health and helping addicts find solutions
Cons
Short staffed, inexperienced dishonest management, at facility, Staff that does not show up for shift
April 19, 2017

At Correct Care Solutions, we take your feedback very seriously and strive to provide our employees with a great work experience that promotes career growth, is challenging and provides a safe work environment. We apologize that your experience with CCS is not meeting these expectations. If you would like to provide more detail, please contact us at: recruiting@correctcaresolutions.com.

Senior Vice President, Human Resources

Caution, guard your license.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 6, 2017
I think the other reviews pretty much cover what it's like. The turnover for supervisors is pretty high. I worked for about three months and had three different supervisors. There are numerous complaints I had but most of all I just felt I was risking my license.
Pros
Pay is OK
Cons
Too many to list.
April 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. At Correct Care Solutions, we take your feedback very seriously and strive to provide our employees with a great work experience that promotes career growth, is challenging and provides a safe work environment. We apologize that your experience with CCS did not meet these expectations. If you would like to provide more detail, please contact us at: recruiting@correctcaresolutions.com.

Dating service
Therapeutic Security Techician (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 2, 2017
Long hours but plenty of opportunity for overtime. a very different experience if you dont mind your husband or wife sleeping with co-workers There are married employees sleeping with each other some messing around with patients no real supervision no security don't feel safe it's horrible
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
To much infidelity

Great Place To Work
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 30, 2017
Everyone is helpful and friendly. I love the operations management, they are there to help and are great to work for. There is plenty of room for advancement since we have over 300 facilities in 38 states and Australia.
Pros
Room for advancement
April 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value all of our employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and it is through your valuable feedback this is possible.

Senior Vice President, Human Resources

Want to know more about Correct Care Solutions?

Ask a question
Job
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 23, 2017
Long hours but plenty of opportunity for overtime. a very different experience if you dont mind working with the mentally ill patients or patients that have committed a crime

work
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXMarch 20, 2017
this place is awful. while working with psych patients under the management that we have you yourself will quickly become a patient. the pay sucks. the work load is awful. management sucks. i figured that this would be a learning experience but after being the for a while all you hear is "everyone is replaceable". there absolutely no security or knowledge for techs here. from my experience the social workers are the best thing going for this place.
March 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. CCS continues to evaluate the benefit offering to provide our employees with a variety of sensible and competitive options in today’s healthcare marketplace inclusive of a retirement plan that offers a 401k match. We are sorry that your experience was not satisfactory. Please do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about the overall benefit plan offered to our employees.

Senior Vice President, Human Resources

Overall
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAMarch 16, 2017
Overall CCS has it's ups and downs just like any job. I enjoy working for this company, i'm just ready to advance to my next adventure in life. Being that I recently started school i'm looking for something lest strenuous and time consuming

Challenging place to work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 14, 2017
Working at CCS was overwhelming at times because of short staffing. Some team players expected you as a co-worker to do your job and theirs as well, then your were considered a team player. There was always negative talk about whom was in politics, it's like you were ganged up on if your opionion was even slightly different than theirs. So you kept quiet because you were not in the "click". There was favoritism experienced there and they hired people that had internal handicaps. Some of these people took there medicines and some did not. The people/ person that did not stay on their medicines aggravated the other co workers for example by excessive talking. It was hard to work under those conditions. Management turned a blind eye.They turned a blind eye to many situations. They did not work with them directly so they didn't care if you had a hard time doing your work because of whom they hired.
Pros
had free lunches.

Work at your own risk!
Mental Health Professional (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 12, 2017
Things started out very well. When I first started I liked my job and my supervisor. However, once management changed things went downhill. No teamwork, no support from other employees. Job security went out the window and there was way too much work and we were under staffed the entire time I worked with this company. Although we were under staffed we were still held accountable for all the work even though there was no way it could all get done. I worked so much OT to help out because I was asked to work all the time. However, I was never appreciated for all the OT I worked. By the time I left I was ready to go. Personally I would not recommend anyone work for this company due to no
Support from management, no job security (people in all dept were getting fired for no reason without warning) and when you have a family to care for you can't live that way. You have to know your job will be there. Working in corrections offers great experience but there are other companies that offer the same opportunities.
Pros
Pay was decent
Cons
No support fr management, no job security whether you are a nurse or in mental health, not a lot of support from other co-workers
March 27, 2017

Glassdoor reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at the following link and we will handle the issue further : recruiting@correctcaresolutions.com.

Senior Vice President, Human Resources

Overall
Mental Health Professional (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAMarch 11, 2017
Good pay and flexible schedule. Difficult to complete task without access to necessary tools and space. Decent benefits and no issues getting time off when needed.
March 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and it is through your valuable feedback this is possible.

Good Job with good benefits
Correctional clinical nurse (Former Employee) –  Brickeys, ARMarch 8, 2017
Jobs offers opportunity for advance with good pay and good benefits. Offers 401k plan and tuition reimbursement. Will work around your school schedule.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Correctional environment

Terrible place to work
Director of Nursing (Former Employee) –  La Grange, KYMarch 8, 2017
Upper management staff seemed overly-demanding, condescending, and lacked compassion for their employees who were not high-ranking within the company. Staff were not necessarily valued for their hard work, loyalty, or dedication to their job. Upper management personnel did not always protect lower management or non-management staff from being harassed and bullied by unethical supervisors. Favoritism is shown by certain health services administrators toward certain employees while other employees are treated like a dispensable piece of garbage.
Pros
Taking care of the inmate patients was pleasurable and rewarding.
Cons
Upper Management lacked quality management skills

Do Not Work Here
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 8, 2017
This company does not treat there employees well. They pay there nurses well to get them in the door but the benefits are horrible. 3 years here and no raise. The benefits only get worse each year health insurance cost more and pays for less. When you have a complaint or issue and need to speak to someone at corporate office you leave multiple messages with no response. Send emails gets no response. They do not care about employee satisfaction I guess thats why they have lost 6 ppl in 2 months and there isnt enough staff to keep the site running.
Pros
Pay, free lunch
Cons
No raises, Poor benefits and lack of appreciation of employees

do not work here
Mental Health Professional (Former Employee) –  Warren, MEMarch 4, 2017
a punitive environment, bad moral, never know if you will have a job the next day even if you do nothing wrong, take away benefits without notice. Management was known as the "NO" person. All that in a prison environment.
Pros
pay better than most
Cons
not worth the daily hassel

Senior Vice President, Human Resources

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Correct Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9