CorrectHealth is seeking a motivated Accountant with auditing experince in Atlanta, GA!
- Preparing Journal Entries
- Account Reconciliation
- Prepare Financial Reporting
- Facilitate Internal Audits
- Trend Analysis
- Fixed Assets
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheets and Income Statements
- Monitor and Review Profit and Loss Statements
- Monthly Closing and Cost Accounting Reports
- Analyze Financial Statements and Prepare Entries to Accounts
- Assist with Developing Annual Operating Budgets
- Consult with Department Managers on Fiscal Aspects
- BS / BBA preferred.
- CPA or candidate with 2-3 years of progressive accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge with computer skills
CorrectHealth provides high quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare inside the walls of correctional facilities throughout Georgia, Louisiana, the Southeast, and beyond. The foundation of our company was established by a group of talented ER professionals. Equipped with over a decade of ER management experience, we began providing healthcare services to correctional facilities. Brick by brick, we have been building our company from the ground up. In doing so, we have developed the right way - the "Correct Way" as we like to call it - of providing correctional healthcare. CorrectHealth clients range from municipal and county governments and law enforcement agencies in small, rural communities, to those jurisdictions in large metropolitan cities, or state/regional correctional facilities.
Join our growing CorrectHealth family by finding your place in a dynamic work environment that offers competitive pay and benefits, which includes Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, Excellent Work Life Balance, Company Paid Life Insurance, and much more!