CorrectHealth Employee Review

View all CorrectHealth reviews

do not apply for this job!!! High turnover rates for a reason!!!
LPN (Former Employee) –  Centerville, LouisianaJuly 28, 2014
I was really excited about this job. I really was. Then I got in there and saw what a sink hole I was working in. I wanted to die. I was given three days to orient to a very fast paced clinic. The clinic rests within a jail. Not only was I acclimating to the clinic itself, but also to the jail environment. I requested more time to acclimate and learn the ropes. The response I got when requesting more orientation time was "you got more orientation time than any other employee before you". So at that point I felt like I was asking for too much. My voice was never heard and I was hushed many times and told "you got this". The transitional nursing duties at staff change were eschew. A LOT of things that should have been done weren't being done. There was a guard there for my protection who was trying to toss her weight around as a nurse and undermine my every move and decision in the clinic. She needed to be put in her place. It took a month before she could be reassigned out of the clinic. You can imagine my frustration with this situation as a new employee. Quality control was dismal. I resent my employment fully with correcthealth.
Cons
Terrible management, Pricey family healthcare costs, very little training

Other CorrectHealth Employee Reviews

Don't expect any understanding for extreme circumstances.
HSA (Former Employee) –  LouisianaSeptember 11, 2017
I was only with Correcthealth for a very short time because I was in a very bad car accident on the way to work and needed a couple of weeks off (I broke bones!), so they fired me. Glad I found out now before investing any real time into that job...
Awesome place to work
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAAugust 11, 2017
I had autonomy in practice and administration were pleased with my performance. Love to complete my daily responsibilities and start each day afresh. On occasions, I left work late to complete my daily tasks. Was able to prove acute, primary and chronic care to inmates.
Pros
Making a difference in lives of inmates.
Cons
Safety always on mind.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CorrectHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8