Corsicana Bedding Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bartow, FLMay 14, 2017
It wasn't a good place to work, Unfair treatment towards nightshift, by the means of lowering the workload of day shift to "cut costs" in front of the boss doubling the night shifts. for example if there were 2,000 units to be crafted night shift would produce 1,500 of them and get reprimanded for the costs of the workers.
Work
Foam Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ILMarch 21, 2017
A typical day is starting at 6 a.m. and finishing the job till 9 p.m. I start off by heating the glue up and putting beds together. The management there is very poor. The hardest part of the day is not having the right equipment and or it is broken. The most enjoyable part of the day is when I punch out.
Pros
leaving
Cons
none appretiated
very unorganized
Preventive Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 22, 2016
I am a strong leader and hard worker , it bothers me to work against myself and or others. When a company fails to make the proper changes and it results in unnecessary workloads and conflicts, it becomes the last place an individual wants to be employed.
Pros
steady work
Cons
unethical work situations
It was a pleasure and learning experience
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMarch 7, 2016
It was challenging operating a pilot recycling facility for Corsicana Bedding. I started out as a bedding manufacturing purchaser. Corsicana offered me a position to manage there newly instituted recycling facility. I became somewhat bilingual with challenge. I was responsible for over 30 employees. A very diverse group indeed.Management was highly supportive and involved. I continue a lifelong friendship with my executive level manager. The experience gained in recyclable sales and goods was otherwise unattainable as, recycling is in its own realm.
great place to work at.
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXDecember 22, 2014
Its quota with a base pay. The harder you work the better the pay. Its also a set schedule unless shipments start pouring in.
Pros
Good pay and hours
Cons
small town
Corsicana Bedding Inc.
Dispatcher/Customer Service/Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXOctober 11, 2014
I pull collection calls for my areas in the morning and I must have all of my Florida calls made before lunch. When I get back from lunch I finish up Washington and Arizona. All during the day I take phone calls and emails from customers using my problem solving skills to help them to make their payments or fix problems on their account. I also take calls and emails from Sales reps and help them to problem solve for their customers. I fax and emails needed information to customers and sales reps.
Pros
I love the people I work with, we have a good time most of the time, and I love taking care of my customers and fixing problems that make them happy.
Cons
Too much of a work load on one person is expected, job security, and pay increases
The hardest part of my job
Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXAugust 14, 2014
Getting to know some of our customers and knowing theey are having trouble but I still have to talk to them about a past due invoice.
very stressfull work place
Terminal Manager (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXFebruary 14, 2014
I liked most of the people I worked with some made the job very difficult, but I was able to keep composure, the company was very very disorganized and not alway's employee friendly, most people we're alway's afraid of losing there job's at the drop of a hat. they would use out dated equipment which sometime's made it hard to keep thing's running at peak.
Pros
working with broker's and customer's, co. paid insurance
Cons
old equipment, got paid as a asistant terminal manager, not the manager i was
productive and busy place to work
Boarder Quilter (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILFebruary 5, 2013
A typical day was go into work, set up machine, make sure it was running correctly and work until beak.
I learned how to work quickly and effectively and how to preform under pressure.
Management was always great to work with and they made sure it was a good environment for all the workers.
The hardest part of the job was keeping up with 2 machines and making sure they were both running correctly at all times.
The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing at the end of the night that i helped make a product someone would soon enjoy.
Pros
overtime and great bennifits
Cons
no homelife or time off
Corsicana Bedding
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Corsicana,TxJuly 11, 2012
I enjoyed working at Corsicana Bedding although alot of things got blamed on other people and fingers being pointed. The job was easy and hours were good. I loved the benefits and bonus around the holidays. I enjoyed the people I worked with.
Pros
bonus at holidays
Cons
lot of finger pointing and gossip
If they had more loads i would still be there
Driver (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 18, 2012
Being a safe driver corsicana is a very good company but the work is to slow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corsicana Bedding. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7