Corsicana Bedding

Corsicana Bedding Employer Reviews

very stressfull work place
Terminal Manager (Former Employee), Corsicana, TXFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: working with broker's and customer's, co. paid insurance
Cons: old equipment, got paid as a asistant terminal manager, not the manager i was
I liked most of the people I worked with some made the job very difficult, but I was able to keep composure, the company was very very disorganized and not alway's employee friendly, most people we're alway's afraid of losing there job's at the drop of a hat. they would use out dated equipment which sometime's made it hard to keep thing's running at – more... peak. – less
productive and busy place to work
Boarder Quilter (Former Employee), Aurora, ILFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: overtime and great bennifits
Cons: no homelife or time off
A typical day was go into work, set up machine, make sure it was running correctly and work until beak.
I learned how to work quickly and effectively and how to preform under pressure.
Management was always great to work with and they made sure it was a good environment for all the workers.
The hardest part of the job was keeping up with 2 machines – more... and making sure they were both running correctly at all times.
The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing at the end of the night that i helped make a product someone would soon enjoy. – less

April 1, 2013

Company makes promises but never keeps them. Will promise the world but delivers very little. The reason Terminal Manager positon are available is because they don't respect the people they hire. We lost a great person because of he cared about his employees. Ask anyone who works here and they will tell you the truth.

Corsicana Bedding
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Corsicana,TxJuly 11, 2012
Pros: bonus at holidays
Cons: lot of finger pointing and gossip
I enjoyed working at Corsicana Bedding although alot of things got blamed on other people and fingers being pointed. The job was easy and hours were good. I loved the benefits and bonus around the holidays. I enjoyed the people I worked with.
If they had more loads i would still be there
Driver (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 18, 2012
Being a safe driver corsicana is a very good company but the work is to slow