CORT Business Services

CORT Business Services Employer Reviews

Small Office, Professional Environment
GENERAL COLLECTIONS SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), West Chester, OHMay 26, 2014
Pros: good work-life balance
Very good place to work and build a career. The environment is professional and the leadership makes the work environment fun to be in.
Run fast and be glad you did
Sales (Former Employee), Dallas TxDecember 4, 2013
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: see above
Look at Glassdoor before you apply. I worked there for about 4 months. It was 4 months of hell. They rent furniture. Simple as that.
Hope you like the smell of chemicals that make you sick. They fix the furniture they rent and the smell is awful.

Management is insulting belligerent and about 20 years behind the curve. Only reason they are still in – more... business is because they rent to apartment communities. Berkshire Hathaway owned. – less
creative sales through building relationships
Rental Consultant (Current Employee), Boynton Beach, FLOctober 30, 2013
I really enjoy working for CORT from my day to day responsibilites, to the challenge of showing the benifits of renting, to working with high end clients. I also enjoy being apart of a great team but being a leader at the same time.
A job I miss
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Capitol Heights, MDJune 26, 2012
Pros: a lot to learn, fun co-workers.
Cons: poor advancement options.
Great co-workers. Management worked very well with me being I am a single parent. I left after 4+ years only because I felt there weren't any realistic growth opportunities for me.