CorTech, LLC Employee Reviews

Supervisor communication was very poor and the Company was highly unorganized.
Administrative Assistant II (temp) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2017
Poor communication and unorganized Company. I would not recommend working there. I had a very hard time getting in touch with my supervisor several times.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Lack of communication
Didnt work for me.
Lead Installer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2017
They were my pay company and that is all they did. If I was out of work Cortech did not do anything. It was like I didnt exsist. Hard to get a hold of if I had a question. Messed up paychecks numerous times and had to wait til next payroll to receive it.
fun, fast-paced, and have a cafeteria
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Florence, KY 41042March 13, 2017
The hole day was moving pallets to the correct bay. I learned to drive in a very congested area with other drivers and pedestrians. Supervisors were friendly and ready to answer questions. The hardest part was driving with a lot of other forklifts and pedestrians quickly in a small area. the most enjoyable part was the challenge.
Pros
freindly people, willing to train, nice cafeteria
Cons
no raise, intolorent
Great work environment
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Franklin, PAMarch 9, 2017
CorTech was a very enjoyable place to work. I worked in a factory, and it may not have been the most ideal place to work, my coworkers and immediate boss made the experience much more enjoyable
Pros
Great coworkers and boss, good pay for the summer
Cons
hot and humid factory work environment
Enjoyable and open place to work
Operations specialist assistant (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAMarch 8, 2017
This company was fun to work for. Its very open door and the management is relatable. The team consist predominantly of young women which for me made this place very comfortable. The hardest part of working for this place is the lack of organization. There were a lot of missteps because there isn't really an order to things here nor is there really a set way of training new hires.
Pros
occasional free lunches, occasional office parties, fun and relatable management and coworkers
Cons
unorganized and demanding clientele.
Productive job with excellent co-workers
Branch Manager/ Lead Business Developer (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILFebruary 14, 2017
A strong company with great values, excellent balance of work and fun and productive days of travel, opportunity to meet new people from many different industries.
seasonal employment thru this agency
Drivers Helper Coordinator (Former Employee) –  columbus, OhioJanuary 23, 2017
awesome seasonal employment opportunity as a helper coordinator. staff was awesome and provided excellent training.
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
short term
Productive & Fun workplace
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlantic Highlands, NJJanuary 12, 2017
This was a fantastic computer reselling company started by a man who had a dream. Incredibly relaxed work environment but an intense industry, it made each work day so exciting and charged. I learned so much about the industry but was also encouraged to expand my work. I was rewarded after presenting ideas that they put into place. The managers and owner always supported me and my coworkers. They were very good to us in compensation, benefits and they kept the moral high. It was a great company!
Pros
Incredible company rewards, wonderful boss. managers and coworkers
Overall a very good experience with Cor-Tech
Project Specialist, Materials Scheduling (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 12, 2016
Very helpful, quick response to concerns. Actively seeks opportunities for contractors. Overall a good organization to contract through. Very helpful with insurance concerns, etc.
Could have been better, but management is terrible.
Hand Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXDecember 5, 2016
12 hours days or nights with changing from day shift to night shift every 2 weeks, very few people that give a hoot about their jobs.
Pros
Paid weekly, sometimes 3 days off
Cons
Terrible pay, terrible cooperation, terrible attitudes.
temp job
Machine Operator/ Hand packer (Former Employee) –  TexasJuly 28, 2016
its a decent starting job for highschoolers, temporary work company. no real advancement no true incentives. this is a company that you work for while you look for another job.
Great temp service, bad communication
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYMay 21, 2016
I love this job! It is a temp service, so I have not been hired on. They are very great about giving you information on where you need to be, what to wear, what to expect. They make sure to work with what your looking for, the hours. They are bad at communication in different aspects. Instead of Direct Deposit they gave me a pay card, they have DD available, but made it seem like they didn't because it's a temp service and DD is more for long term so they rather not go through the process. 2 weeks ago they offered me a new Temp job start when the old one ended. I have yet to hear anything from that or start a new temp job, I called the office several time to no avail.
Pros
Great Job once you get your foot in the door, work with your schedule
Cons
Pay card, communication, getting from temp job to temp job
Product Tester (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIMay 18, 2016
My co-workers were all very nice and great to work with. Management was very good. The hardest of the job was putting on a lot of stuff to do your work..
Pros
Treats
Cons
Not enough break time
A temporary contract agency ran from peoples living rooms.
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSFebruary 26, 2016
I had many problems with my paychecks while working for CorTech and they never informed me when my contract was ending or renewed. When double time was earned, CorTech only paid time and a half. I had to go through the production superintendent of the plant i was working at, who called and had to threaten to quit doing business with CorTech just to get the money i deserved. No benefits were offered and i don't think a background check was conducted on me.
Pros
I was hired the same day that i applied
Cons
Poorly Managed and i had to chase my paychecks down
Great place to work.
HR assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 27, 2015
I got hired at gate gourmet through Cortech international. The position is contracted but it is helping me gain more experience in human resources. The pay rate is pretty reasonable for a contracted position.
Pros
Work experience
Good Company - Temp to Perm
NOC Remote Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 5, 2015
Answer incoming calls to correct technical phone outages with customers. I learned more telecom programming skills. Management was not stable and did not have great knowledge of the position. Co-workers were friendly - The hardest part about this position was the commute and the hours. Over all I enjoyed learning more about programming phone systems.
Pros
Good Company - Verizon was the contract
Cons
No Benfits and No ongoing training
Poor communication, no opportunity for advancement.
Onsite Technical Support Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 27, 2015
Management is poor in communication, unreasonable expectations, your expected to know everything without any guidance or training. Had to rely on other colleagues at different locations for some type of guidance. Management changes staff for no reason at all. Would not recommend to anybody.
Pros
Cons
Too many to name.
enjoyable place to work.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXJune 8, 2015
I enjoyed working with all types of people, very large company that kept me busy and on my toes. Management was very knowledgeable and very helpful,
Pros
experience
Cons
short term
Warehouse Work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXMay 4, 2015
Learned everything about warehouses, down to the machinery and then the basic line worker duties. How to package merchandise. How to speak and deal with major customers with contract for Huggie's.
Pros
Very nice break room, big facility, friendly staff.
Cons
management could of been better.
Factory Job
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXMay 4, 2015
Nothing really to say about this company. I only worked there a few months but I knew I wasn't going to go anywhere with it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CorTech, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9