CorTech, LLC Employee Reviews

This is a staffing co.
Contract Shipping/Receiving Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIDecember 2, 2017
This is only a staffing company I think that pretty much sums it up. I don't think they have actual direct hire positions. When you needed to contact them for anything it was always a run around. I felt they were not a very professional. I did like the position and the company I worked for as a contract worker, however it was only a contract position that I worked in for 3 years.
Extremely busy
Senior Construction Inspector (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 15, 2017
I worked with Electrical underground cable installers sub contractors overseeing the safety, productivity, installation, contractual obligations and reported this back to Exelon. I worked with 15 other inspectors. I drove my personal vehicle and was reimbursed for mileage. I was offered overtime on a regular basis. I enjoyed starting early and being able to be home early enough to enjoy my family.
Fun contractors job great workers
Assembler/Driver (Current Employee) –  New Milford, CTOctober 18, 2017
I attend safety daily meetings. Drive 3 different fork trackers in a sufficient and safe way to complete orders in a production receiving and shipping warehouse.
Pros
3-4 paid breaks
Cons
advanced
Difficult to achieve objectives
Telecommunications Installation Team Leader (Former Employee) –  OhioOctober 18, 2017
The difficulty to achieve objectives was due to the constant changing of employees. The sites were always in disrepair and the owning company wanted us to produce a perfect product under these conditions.
Temporary job agency
Helper Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bound Brook, NJOctober 16, 2017
Located in GA they offer good pay. All paperwork needed for employment is done online. I worked at UPS as a coordinator for the peak season. Early morning hours home by 2pm.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Contracts not long enough
Company is out of business, but for me it wasn't a bad place to work.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILSeptember 15, 2017
Cortech was not a bad place to work, the culture was pretty laid back and the work pace was slow. As the supervisor my day was spent monitoring the process and making sure it was being followed, The workforce was very small and because of the 12 hour shifts any absences would be covered by the supervisor.
what I liked most about the job was the hours. there were two 12 hr shifts 3.5 days a week. my week finished at 10 am Friday and started at 5:30am Tuesday giving me a three day weekend every week.
Pros
3.5 day workweek
Cons
poor benefits
Very good for finding great jobs
Dispatcher/Feeder Associate (Former Employee) –  all statesAugust 26, 2017
They are professionals, who work hard to get, and keep you working. They are a temp agency, the initial place I worked for was UPS. They find jobs to meet all your needs.
Lack direction
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  IdahoAugust 16, 2017
Corporate across the country leaving the remote offices to function or struggle with little connection. Executive team is hands on as far as being involved with the business and sales, but expects everyone to be doing more than their expected job description without proper compensation. Recruiters expected to complete tasks of a business development position while no new business is being brought in. Removed tools to complete job properly, but expect more results. More concerned about making money than their internal employees
Pros
Allowed to be self sufficient.
Cons
Lack support, awful benefits, pay $5-7 less than competitors for recruiters.
good hours with good people
Medical Assembler (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 31, 2017
a typical day at work I label/prep products, install items per specified drawing/instructions, inspect products for missing/damaged/incorrect components, and enclose products in approved wrap prior to labeling/sealing products. this job has helped me understand how important these tools are to doctors for the patients. The hardest part of the job I would have to say is wrapping. The part I enjoy is first packing.
Pros
helping people, making friends, working as a team
Cons
when people dont work together
Nice Place to Work
ARRIS / Contractor - Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 24, 2017
I found to be very pleasant to work at this company and would do it again if there were something in my new career field. I would recommend any and everyone to work at this company.
Pros
Contract
See Ya Later
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 12, 2017
True what they say about when your contract ends they don't offer to help you find other work. I have been watching their job site for a very long time and my recruiter never called to see if I was ever interested in any more opportunities with them. The pay was well for the work I did and I received my pay on time.
Pros
Pay was always on time
Cons
Drop you like a hot potatoe when contract ends
Overall decent.
Contractor/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILMay 5, 2017
Easy to work with. Can be frustrating with communication. Overall a decent contracting company that understands the fundamentals of the work that needs to be done.
Supervisor communication was very poor and the Company was highly unorganized.
Administrative Assistant II (temp) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2017
Poor communication and unorganized Company. I would not recommend working there. I had a very hard time getting in touch with my supervisor several times.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Lack of communication
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTMarch 27, 2017
Hard work but a lot of learning experience. I drove forklift for Kimberly Clark while working thru CorTech. The schedule was planned out for a year so you knew when the holidays were and when you could plan vacation.
Didnt work for me.
Lead Installer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2017
They were my pay company and that is all they did. If I was out of work Cortech did not do anything. It was like I didnt exsist. Hard to get a hold of if I had a question. Messed up paychecks numerous times and had to wait til next payroll to receive it.
fun, fast-paced, and have a cafeteria
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Florence, KY 41042March 13, 2017
The hole day was moving pallets to the correct bay. I learned to drive in a very congested area with other drivers and pedestrians. Supervisors were friendly and ready to answer questions. The hardest part was driving with a lot of other forklifts and pedestrians quickly in a small area. the most enjoyable part was the challenge.
Pros
freindly people, willing to train, nice cafeteria
Cons
no raise, intolorent
Great work environment
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Franklin, PAMarch 9, 2017
CorTech was a very enjoyable place to work. I worked in a factory, and it may not have been the most ideal place to work, my coworkers and immediate boss made the experience much more enjoyable
Pros
Great coworkers and boss, good pay for the summer
Cons
hot and humid factory work environment
Enjoyable and open place to work
Operations specialist assistant (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAMarch 8, 2017
This company was fun to work for. Its very open door and the management is relatable. The team consist predominantly of young women which for me made this place very comfortable. The hardest part of working for this place is the lack of organization. There were a lot of missteps because there isn't really an order to things here nor is there really a set way of training new hires.
Pros
occasional free lunches, occasional office parties, fun and relatable management and coworkers
Cons
unorganized and demanding clientele.
Productive job with excellent co-workers
Branch Manager/ Lead Business Developer (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILFebruary 14, 2017
A strong company with great values, excellent balance of work and fun and productive days of travel, opportunity to meet new people from many different industries.
seasonal employment thru this agency
Drivers Helper Coordinator (Former Employee) –  columbus, OhioJanuary 23, 2017
awesome seasonal employment opportunity as a helper coordinator. staff was awesome and provided excellent training.
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
short term