CorTech Employee Reviews in United States

Product Tester (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIMay 18, 2016
My co-workers were all very nice and great to work with. Management was very good. The hardest of the job was putting on a lot of stuff to do your work..
Pros
Treats
Cons
Not enough break time
Poor communication, no opportunity for advancement.
Onsite Technical Support Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 27, 2015
Management is poor in communication, unreasonable expectations, your expected to know everything without any guidance or training. Had to rely on other colleagues at different locations for some type of guidance. Management changes staff for no reason at all. Would not recommend to anybody.
Pros
Cons
Too many to name.
Warehouse Work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXMay 4, 2015
Learned everything about warehouses, down to the machinery and then the basic line worker duties. How to package merchandise. How to speak and deal with major customers with contract for Huggie's.
Pros
Very nice break room, big facility, friendly staff.
Cons
management could of been better.
cor-tech
assembler (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 23, 2015
sanding up all day packing medical tray's. learned to move fast and be better multi tasker. co workers we interesting to work with, the ardest part of the job was using both hand each hand doing something different could get mixed up at times,
Pros
ovetime
Cons
short breaks. occational 12 hr days
Productive and fun place to work with lots to learn
Helper Coordinator -UPS/Poughkeepsie (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 10, 2015
A typical day would basically start when the drivers were finish their route and they would come in and hand me the helper time cards for the day. I would have to enter all time in the computers database. Paying attention to detail and being accurate. I learn how to you the various types of software to track packages, email drivers, locate drivers packages, was also able to see what work was completed on their route. This all came in handy when customers called regarding their packages. Management was very nice and a pleasure to work with as well as the co-workers. The hardest part of the job was just knowing that it was a contract assignment and it would end. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a group of nice pleasant people.
Pros
holiday season would bring in all sorts of holiday goodies.
Cons
the warehouse was cold.
enjoyable place to work.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXJune 8, 2015
I enjoyed working with all types of people, very large company that kept me busy and on my toes. Management was very knowledgeable and very helpful,
Pros
experience
Cons
short term
Cor-tech Sucks
assembly (Current Employee) –  ILFebruary 9, 2015
The place I work at is great but Cor-tech as the temp service sucks. I haven't been paid in almost a month. They can't seem to get things straightened out enough so I can get paid. No one seems to communicate with each other in the business or the place I'm placed at. It's just awful. If I didn't need my job I'd quit just because of this temp service.
CorTech Review
Fiber Network Documentation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAApril 13, 2015
This is a very hands off company that is minimally involved with employees and employment activity. The CorTech staff are all very nice, but, there is little to no interaction/response from the recruiters.
Worked with wonderful Mechanics
Work Order Admin (Former Employee) –  60040November 10, 2014
I would review work orders from the previous 2 shifts. I would create new work order as people would call problems in, I would revire old work orders that have been "lost in the system", I would set up spreadsheets in excel. On Mondays I would do the time cards for 20 employees. I would update the vacation/sick calendar. I learned about the different machines that are used in production of medication. The Mechanics that I worked with were amazing. My Supervisor had a hard time explaining what he wanted, I used trial and error to figure out the different programs that I had to use (Maximo, Kronos). The hardest part of my job is that my Supervisor would not give me assignments so I would get bored trying to find "little things" to do. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning about Pharmacuticals.
Pros
learned about pharmacuticals
Cons
not enough to do
Good Pay Good Travel
RF and Power Technician / Lead in Training (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLFebruary 2, 2015
Good place to work if you enjoy traveling and seeing new places, but not if your looking to stay around family. Travel is two or more weeks out of town to other states and cities.
Pros
per diems, travel, compensation
Cons
leave home, travel

Want to know more about CorTech?

Ask a question
It was a fun place to work with music playing and most people willing to help.
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHMarch 29, 2014
It was interesting to see how the company was growing and always pulling forward to meet customer demands. The manager was always trying to plan company functions to raise money for the needy. Most of the people that were there would always help you if they could. One of the hardest parts of the job was never knowing until you got there how many hours we were going to work that day. The most enjoyable part of the job was how we were allowed to listen to music daily. It was insperational and motivating.
Pros
overtime
Cons
no permanent positions
Do Not Seek Employment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHJanuary 10, 2014
The management is terrible on 2nd shift they dont have any openings on 1st so you would work 2nd in the Grove City location cause Groveport isnt hiring dont not seek employment if you have a life cause working 2nd you wont. The people are cool to work with that's the only pro this company had the supervisors are in their own little worlds. Its a temp service so you get no benefits no vacation no payed holidays. I hated walking in everyday to work really bad location to work PLEASE SEEK DIFFERENT EMPLOYMENT there is so place for advancement assessment test many good workers dont get hired like myself thats why I left.
Cons
management, stressful work environment, everything
Factory Job
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXMay 4, 2015
Nothing really to say about this company. I only worked there a few months but I knew I wasn't going to go anywhere with it.
No chance for wage advancement.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Paris, Texas U.S.A.March 10, 2014
Would not accept me back to work due to medical issues that had been resolved. Kept telling me that there was no work, when there was work. I felt they could have been honest with me instead of lying about work. Way too much work for 8.00 per hour. Most forklift operator jobs start off at 12-15 per hour if certified.
Pros
quick work
Cons
money and wage issues
Productive, Challenging, Professional
Financial Analyst, Data Entry and OE Applicator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, Ga.October 2, 2013
Assist department members in researching and completing business issues. Data entry. Develop spreadsheets and workable systems to make job easier and cut time to accomplish.
Hardest part was that some employees had a hard time working together. I would help in resolving some of these issues.
Pros
flexable hrs
Interesting
Product Tester (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIOctober 28, 2013
The people I work with are friendly and helpful. The jobs aren't hard with someone who knows what they are doing helping and once you get the hang of things. It's a great learning experience. I would say the hardest part is not looking at the clock. The most enjoyable is talking to the women who work there.
Pros
learning expereance
Cons
healthcare, first shift
Contracting Firm
Contracted Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Deer Valley, AZJuly 22, 2013
No benefits were offered during my 8 months as a contractor for this firm. Payroll was repeatedly incorrect, taking several emails to the VP in order to have the situations resolved.
Pros
highly compensated contracts available.
Cons
no communication, ineffective office staff.
Good Staffing Agency to work for
Customer Service Tracking Agent for UPS (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 4, 2014
CorTech is a staffing company that wants to place its people. They are a professional group of folks that do all they have to to get their employees work. No nonsense; they do their jobs.
Pros
great company
Cons
bi-weekly pay
Great for small company experience
Principal Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 16, 2013
I was 1 of 15 chemists who worked there. The management was good. Great labs to conduct research. Co-workers were great to get along with. Geographical location was excellent for those who enjoy outdoor life.
A clean and freindly workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXSeptember 22, 2014
A safe and caring environment. Everyone is required to wear PPE, personal protection equipment to ensure safety on the job.
Pros
tv in cafeteria.
Cons
not much overtime, if any.