CorTech

CorTech Employer Reviews

It was a fun place to work with music playing and most people willing to help.
Auditor (Former Employee), Groveport, OHMarch 29, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: no permanent positions
It was interesting to see how the company was growing and always pulling forward to meet customer demands. The manager was always trying to plan company functions to raise money for the needy. Most of the people that were there would always help you if they could. One of the hardest parts of the job was never knowing until you got there how many hours – more... we were going to work that day. The most enjoyable part of the job was how we were allowed to listen to music daily. It was insperational and motivating. – less
No chance for wage advancement.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee), Paris, Texas U.S.A.March 10, 2014
Pros: quick work
Cons: money and wage issues
Would not accept me back to work due to medical issues that had been resolved. Kept telling me that there was no work, when there was work. I felt they could have been honest with me instead of lying about work. Way too much work for 8.00 per hour. Most forklift operator jobs start off at 12-15 per hour if certified.
Do Not Seek Employment
Material Handler (Former Employee), Grove City, OHJanuary 10, 2014
Cons: management, stressful work environment, everything
The management is terrible on 2nd shift they dont have any openings on 1st so you would work 2nd in the Grove City location cause Groveport isnt hiring dont not seek employment if you have a life cause working 2nd you wont. The people are cool to work with that's the only pro this company had the supervisors are in their own little worlds. Its a temp – more... service so you get no benefits no vacation no payed holidays. I hated walking in everyday to work really bad location to work PLEASE SEEK DIFFERENT EMPLOYMENT there is so place for advancement assessment test many good workers dont get hired like myself thats why I left. – less
Interesting
Product Tester (Current Employee), Neenah, WIOctober 28, 2013
Pros: learning expereance
Cons: healthcare, first shift
The people I work with are friendly and helpful. The jobs aren't hard with someone who knows what they are doing helping and once you get the hang of things. It's a great learning experience. I would say the hardest part is not looking at the clock. The most enjoyable is talking to the women who work there.
Job placement very good
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 19, 2013
Pros: greats jobs
Cons: hard to get on
Job place is Located out of ATL,GA
Never met my Recruiters before but very helpful
Consentant on job finding
no communication
Corp.Accounts Payable Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Roswell, GAOctober 15, 2013
there was no communication between the staffing company and the employee, the pay was not good, no benefits.
Productive, Challenging, Professional
Financial Analyst, Data Entry and OE Applicator (Former Employee), Atlanta, Ga.October 2, 2013
Pros: flexable hrs
Assist department members in researching and completing business issues. Data entry. Develop spreadsheets and workable systems to make job easier and cut time to accomplish.
Hardest part was that some employees had a hard time working together. I would help in resolving some of these issues.
Horrible, my agency was bought out by these people. No vacation pay, no holiday pay, payroll issues.
N/A (Current Employee), N/AAugust 1, 2013
Pros: you have a job.
Cons: everything that this company comes with.
Horrible Agency. No values. Watch your time and your money. Pay attention to your check.
Contracting Firm
Contracted Account Manager (Former Employee), Deer Valley, AZJuly 22, 2013
Pros: highly compensated contracts available.
Cons: no communication, ineffective office staff.
No benefits were offered during my 8 months as a contractor for this firm. Payroll was repeatedly incorrect, taking several emails to the VP in order to have the situations resolved.
Great for small company experience
Principal Research Associate (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 16, 2013
I was 1 of 15 chemists who worked there. The management was good. Great labs to conduct research. Co-workers were great to get along with. Geographical location was excellent for those who enjoy outdoor life.
not a good fit for me
Collections Representative (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCNovember 13, 2012
This is a very robotic atmosphere. There is no outlet for personality. You are to stick to the details. I enjoy the people I work with, both management and co-workers.
Journée type
Ouvrière à l'étampage/recuite (Intérim) (Former Employee), Cornol, JUMarch 17, 2014
Pros: bonne ambiance de travail
Cons: pas d'évolution de carrière, cdd d'un an maximum
Frapper des composants horlogers sur machine.(Matin)

Disposer des pièces sur tapis roulant pour passage au four,les
récupérer en sortie de four puis les ranger en fonction du produit.(Après-midi)

Approvisionner la machine à laver.
empresa dinâmica e agradável de trabalhar
auxiliar de corte (Former Employee), Apucarana, PRJune 26, 2013
trabalhava das 15:00 as 23:00,fazia muita hora extra
eu aprendi operar a enfêstadeira
me dava super bem com meu encarregado
tinha uma comunicação boa com quem trabalhava comigo
a parte mas difícil para mim era o horário