Cortland Partners

Cortland Partners Employer Reviews

Productive Workplace
Tier 2 Technical Support (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 9, 2014
Pros: great corporate cultuer
Cons: no networking administrator positions available
Remotely provide tier 2 support to all of the metro Atlanta properties on a property management software called Onesite, as well as train new hires to the company as needed on how to use Onesite. I also, install, maintain and monitor the servers at the corporate office as well when directed by my supervisor.
Awesome atmosphere
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 22, 2013
Pros: great salary, promotions within the organization, all associates are equal, insurance benefits, and space to grow and learn.
I have worked for Cortland Partners for about a year and I will always be a loyal employee. I love my job and I alway strive to do better everyday. Cortland has provided me the right tools to exceed and achieve bigger and better things. Happy employee will always show great performance and I am so proud to be part of Cortland Partners. We all strive – more... to create value for a better life and we need awesome and knowledgable people to join our team to keep on achieving in our mission. – less
Growing company makes room for advancing within
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2013
Pros: pay, advancement opportunities, values, management
Cons: personal time off includes all vacation, holiday and sick time only 80 hrs
Cortland Partners is a great company to work with. Their company moto is "Creating Value for a better life" and that should be all property management, they strive for excellency and are in the right direction. They are always posting job opportunities for employees to apply first. It is a great team to work with and I am proud to say I am their employee.
Fast paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 14, 2012
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: high price medical cost
Everyday presented a new challenge.
I leaned how to apply my customer relations skills to effectively communicate with all the citizens within the communities which I worked in.
Great management team, very supportive and knowledgeable.
Co-workers exudes the team work concept.
working during potentially dangerous conditions is the hardest part of the – more... job
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the smiles on the faces of satisfied customers. – less