We are growing and we have an immediate opening for an experienced Auto Restoration/ Mechanical Technician. We are looking for FULL AND/OR PART TIME Corvette experienced technicians that are able to quickly and accurately inspect and repair vehicles correctly. A high level of self motivation and a desire to be part of a team is a must. Your skills should apply to most makes, models, and year vehicles. You should take pride in your work so that your talents would be recognized by us and our customers. You would take extreme care; keep the car and area around it clean. You really understand how things work, are analytical and able to diagnose the wacky stuff you find in new and 60 year old cars. You are still open to learning something new and are also willing to share your knowledge. You must have your own tools and certification is a bonus, but not required. We specialize in Corvettes, Muscle Cars and Classics.
You would work in a friendly environment with like minded technicians and you would be expected to be the same.
This position would require you to be working as a PAID mechanical technician for at least 6 years since high school, not working on cars as a hobby or sideline. Please do not inquire unless you meet these requirements. A base hourly rate plus commission based on production.
Applicants are to email a resume with phone number for review. Please provide reference of previous employment on resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone for an interview. These positions are open for immediate fulfillment.
As a technician, responsibilities will include:
- Properly diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles
- Performing work efficiently and effectively
- Communicating mechanical issues with Service Manager
- Excellent mechanical and technical abilities
- High degree of professional maturity
- Hourly rate
- Positive work environment & career growth opportunities
- Must have a current valid state driver's license
- Must have good driving record (no suspensions, no DUI's)
- Keeps abreast of the latest technological advances in the automotive repair industry
If you are interested in submitting your resume for consideration please email or fax your resume to:
Email or Fax 630-230-0488
Please title the email resume or put faxes to the attention of Larry
You can also drop off a resume but this does not guarantee an immediate interview.
- Location: Burr Ridge
- Compensation: Hourly Rate plus commission based on production
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.