Corvias Military Living

Corvias Military Living United States Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Resident/Relocation Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Bragg, NCMarch 5, 2015
Very good company to work for, offers great benefits and work/life balance. Compensation is good. Every aspect of the job is a tremendous amount of knowledge and training.
Amazing Opportunity to work for this company
Relocation Service Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Polk, LAJanuary 10, 2015
An amazing company helping families feel at home in their temporary installations. This company gives you great opportunities to grow and move up in the company. Co-workers become great friends even outside of the office.
Maibtenance Tech
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee), Fort Riley KSNovember 21, 2014
Grade A company to work for. By far the best company i have worked for as a civilian. The enciroment created by this company is outstanding.
Love working for Corivas
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee), Eglin AFB, FLSeptember 6, 2014
I really love working for Corvias Military living. Great benefits and great people.
This is an awesome company to work for and the management staff is very attentive.
Neighborhood center porter (Current Employee), Fort Riley, KSJune 12, 2014
Everyday is new and exciting, I get to meet new people everyday. the only thing I can say is that in my current position there is no room for advancement.
Productive work place
Superintendent (Current Employee), Fort Polk, LADecember 18, 2013
Pros: environment
Outstanding place to work with very professional personnel
This is not the company it once was.
RSS (Former Employee), Fort Bragg, NCDecember 18, 2013
Pros: pay, benefits, working with military families. our company "used" to be a family.
Cons: employees are no longer cared for as people, management has changed hands many times, rules and regulations are hard to keep up with, this company is no longer a family, morale is at an all-time low, many great employees have either left or been let go, to be replaced with new robots
This used to be an excellent company to work for. It truly was like one big family. The most enjoyable part was knowing we were always there for the Military families. Whether it be, giving them a secure place to live, maintaining their homes, giving them information on events on and around post or just listening to their concerns while trying to help them through it.
The location in Ft. Rucker is horrible. They are not very nice people and that is why this position has been posted 3 times since I left in March/
Admin Assitant (Former Employee), Ft. Rucker ALOctober 22, 2013
Pros: they seem nice until you start work
Cons: no one has a clue what they are really doing
Management is clueless and very unorganized. There were boxes of paperwork, invoices and important documents sitting in every corner of the office. Management has no clue why they perform their duties they way they do, I was told to do it that way because that's they way it's always been done. This position has posted 3 times since I left in March and it is only October. The supervisor is very rude and does not take the needed time to train you so you will be thrown to the wolves. I left a 12 year career to work for 3 months. Everyone has a different way of doing things so your work is NEVER done correctly, it is a strictly a guessing game. The most unorganized office I have ever worked in during my entire life.
A very rewarding job providing a service to our military members and their families
Superintendent Renovations (Former Employee), Fort Polk, LAAugust 7, 2013
Pros: a company that truely takes care of their employees.
I have enjoyed all the years that I was employed with Corvias Military Living. I have made a life of taking care of military members. Taking 39+ year old homes and bringing them into code.
Enjoyable day serving military families!
Assistant Neighborhood Manager (Current Employee), Fort Bragg, NCJuly 29, 2013
A typical day includes responding to the needs of the families throughout the neighborhood, maintenance and housing needs.
Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Bragg, NCJune 18, 2013
Friendly Co-Workers. Good Atmosphere. Under staffed, need more employees.

Corvias Military Living Salaries