Corvias Military Living Employee Reviews

The pay is great, but the customer service is awful
Neighborhood Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAJuly 10, 2017
This company does not hire enough staff members to care for their customers. The pay is fantastic, but the work is unnecessarily difficult because senior managers and members of the executive management team like to micromanage their teams. This company truly believes in terminating employees even if there isn't a reason to terminate them. The pay is ALWAYS a seducer, but the work is so disappointing and the frustration level is amongst the employees is clearly visible. The workload far exceeds the amount of staff and this is often the primary reason for the frustration level.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor staffing decisions
Corvias
Resdential Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDDecember 19, 2016
Great company to work for, management is the only problem. If they were to weed out most of them company would be exceptional. Also increase of pay would be great.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Management, perception...
Loved my job!
Resident Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCNovember 28, 2016
I LOVED working for Corvias. I was extremely sad to leave my job due to relocating with my husband. Excellent pay/benefits.
Work Life Balance
Assistant Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NC 28311November 24, 2016
Wonderful Place to work. Corvias Military Living definitely supports their employees. They totally believe in the work life balance. If given the opportunity to work for the company, take the job. Good Luck!
Great Benefits, Good Work/Life Ballance
Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSMay 2, 2016
Great company to work for. The Benefits cannot be beat. The construction jobs however are essentially contract jobs. There is not much opportunity for advancement.
Activites that are created for the residents at least 6 times per year by a committee of co-wokers.
Porter (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCFebruary 4, 2016
My work day would start off with a stand meeting with my manager, supervisor, and coworker for about five or ten minutes to discuss our schedule for the day. After the stand up everyone would disassembly and start our work day. Once a week we would all get together for a safety meeting we would discuss employee health, time management, coping with change, housekeeping, burnout etc.. Lunch time was pretty special because the maintenance team would get together in the maintenance shed and eat lunch together and watch TV and talk. The hardest part of my job was keeping the skimmers at the pool clean. The most enjoyable part of my job was just going to work I really loved my job the people I worked with and the residents and there families. The team luncheon post wide were really nice, that when everyone who worked for Corvias would get together close all the offices and have lunch and a post wide meeting together. A GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
Great Company
assistant community manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSJanuary 11, 2016
I loved working with my team at Corvias. It's a company that understands the work/life balance. I loved working with our military families and giving back.
Great place to work - feels like family!
Senior Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAJanuary 5, 2016
I have really enjoyed working for Corvias Military Living, formerly Picerne Military Housing. It's a great place to work!
nice place to work
Porter (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCJuly 25, 2015
I enjoy where I work it has challenges at time but a place you can grow. You do have places where you can get promoted. Some of the staff are nice and easily to get along with not some centers are team workers and some are not. A very nice place to work at great benefits.
Meaningfull work
Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDJune 10, 2015
CML has a culture of caring for both their employees and residents, Military personal. Unfortunatly many of their systems are outdated and unsophisticated.
No Respect For Employees
Lead Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDMarch 19, 2015
Must be in the "in" crowd. No room for advancement. Little to no job security. Enjoyed working for military families, not the company.
Good company to work for
Resident/Relocation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCMarch 5, 2015
Very good company to work for, offers great benefits and work/life balance. Compensation is good. Every aspect of the job is a tremendous amount of knowledge and training.
Amazing Opportunity to work for this company
Relocation Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAJanuary 10, 2015
An amazing company helping families feel at home in their temporary installations. This company gives you great opportunities to grow and move up in the company. Co-workers become great friends even outside of the office.
Maibtenance Tech
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley KSNovember 21, 2014
Grade A company to work for. By far the best company i have worked for as a civilian. The enciroment created by this company is outstanding.
Love working for Corivas
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLSeptember 6, 2014
I really love working for Corvias Military living. Great benefits and great people.
This is an awesome company to work for and the management staff is very attentive.
Neighborhood center porter (Current Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSJune 12, 2014
Everyday is new and exciting, I get to meet new people everyday. the only thing I can say is that in my current position there is no room for advancement.
Productive work place
Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Fort Polk, LADecember 18, 2013
Outstanding place to work with very professional personnel
Pros
Environment
This is not the company it once was.
RSS (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCDecember 18, 2013
This used to be an excellent company to work for. It truly was like one big family. The most enjoyable part was knowing we were always there for the Military families. Whether it be, giving them a secure place to live, maintaining their homes, giving them information on events on and around post or just listening to their concerns while trying to help them through it.
Pros
Pay, benefits, working with military families. Our company "used" to be a family.
Cons
Employees are no longer cared for as people, Management has changed hands many times, Rules and regulations are hard to keep up with, This Company is no longer a family, Morale is at an all-time low, Many great employees have either left or been let go, to be replaced with new robots
The location in Ft. Rucker is horrible. They are not very nice people and that is why this position has been posted 3 times since I left in March/
Admin Assitant (Former Employee) –  Ft. Rucker ALOctober 22, 2013
Management is clueless and very unorganized. There were boxes of paperwork, invoices and important documents sitting in every corner of the office. Management has no clue why they perform their duties they way they do, I was told to do it that way because that's they way it's always been done. This position has posted 3 times since I left in March and it is only October. The supervisor is very rude and does not take the needed time to train you so you will be thrown to the wolves. I left a 12 year career to work for 3 months. Everyone has a different way of doing things so your work is NEVER done correctly, it is a strictly a guessing game. The most unorganized office I have ever worked in during my entire life.
Pros
They seem nice until you start work
Cons
No one has a clue what they are really doing
A very rewarding job providing a service to our military members and their families
Superintendent Renovations (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAAugust 7, 2013
I have enjoyed all the years that I was employed with Corvias Military Living. I have made a life of taking care of military members. Taking 39+ year old homes and bringing them into code.
Pros
A company that truely takes care of their employees.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corvias Military Living. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5