Cosentino Employee Reviews

Stressful
Doesn't matter (Former Employee) –  Rhode IslandSeptember 25, 2017
I worked there for sometime and during that time I noticed favoritism and a number of laws being broken. The management is rude and unprofessional. Some of the employees are great then there is the others, as in illegal immigrants, some with criminal records. Those "employees" were given higher pay and raises, they were treated better and had more freedom to do what they wanted. The manager had full knowledge of this and didn't care. If you are looking for a job please take my advice and look elsewhere.
Pros
none that i can think of
Cons
Rude management, poor pay and raises, working with criminals.
Not so great
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 27, 2017
These company has advancement to grow.
If you move up to another position you must know somebody.
Lets go of you even if you sell their material, after years of working with them.Cooperate is helpful at times.
Does not see your worth as your working.
You do not get no raises at all whatsoever.
Management is terrible. GM help themselves with raises
Staff is great and hard to deal with at times.
There is ALOT of stress!
Pros
the free events
Cons
management, cooperate, no advancement.
Negative atmosphere
Assistant Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYJune 15, 2017
Not the best company to work for. Sales goals are not realistic. Every center is ran differently. Management is usually very controlling. Raises rarely available.
I like the company
Accounts Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 2, 2017
Would recommend. I like the people and the work. The executives are easily available and nice. They trained me really well at what I would be doing. The work was challenging, but because of my training I did not feel overwhelmed. Managers and managers of different departments are nice and readily available if you have a question.
cosentino
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 7, 2016
really nice store, really doesn't get busy till the evening. Its a really good job for teens needing one while in school, they will work around your schedule. Not really a hard job.
a great job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAMay 20, 2016
i learn alot wile working at cosentino ive learn how to work a crane and do stuff i never thought i could that job showed me alot and prepared me for my next
Illusive
Material Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXDecember 2, 2015
Illusive company, they are a worldwide company with contradicting business practices. They sell their image well and unfortunately once you get to the day to day you realize you are not appreciated in any way or form. They undertake multiple changes at once and do not monitor them to see which strategy works. The mentality is do all you can while you can, once the cycle is over they just reinitiate new processes. It is a vicious cycle of using personnel and undermining the skills of each individual. To keep their image they have glamorous events which only the elite group is in attendance.
Pros
Nice office, Big image
Cons
strategies and management are poor
Great place to work for!
Adminstrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  south san franciscoOctober 8, 2015
Cosentino is alive with many products coming to light! i loved working with all of my colleagues. the down side was the SSF management it was very bad, employees should not be treated the way they treated us. but the company is great! theres room for advancement and its a fun place to work with.
customer service (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 14, 2015
great company
great product
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew
i enjoyed the people i worked with and liked the shift i worked
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  TXJune 25, 2015
i really liked this job and wish i was still employed by them.I worked well with the employees that were already employed there and i learned very fast with hands on work
Good Corporate Culture
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 29, 2015
I really like working at Cosentino. My co-workers and my management were very helpful. I learned a lot from this company, especially team work.
Nice friendly work place - But little to zero raises.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  WAJanuary 27, 2015
Good professional work place with good co-workers & management. Customers & guest are always nice people to deal with. When I helped folks with tough decisions to find the right product I felt the warm appreciation from guests/ costumers. Bosses praise you for good work/sale but... sell all you want still No commission. Fair benefits. You better start out with the Highest Pay Rate possible because you annual raises are very little pocket change.
Pros
Good co-workers & clients. Good quality product soled there.
Cons
Little breaks, short lunch, Very Small to no Raises! Not High safety
Excellent company
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 9, 2014
Working for Cosentino is excellent, being able to learn about the company and what they offer. Being to build a relationship with the customers, assiting them with their purchase orders, providing them with a confirmation
Family enviorment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAApril 3, 2014
Good place to work, motivated workers. Excellent management.
Fast moving, innovative company.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 9, 2013
Cosentino has been a great company to work for & has helped my career growth through continued advancement. I've learned to manage accounts, to add value through pro-active selling & the details of product marketing. Continued training from company executives & managers was key in my success.
Pros
Salary, quarterly bonus, benefits, flexible schedule, advancement opportunities, paid travel.