- Experience using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, and others
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Google+, Youtube, Twitter, Tumblr etc.). Monitor and engage our fans across all social media platforms who actively participate and promote discussions.
- Experience with web content management tools like Wordpress, Blogger others.
- Preferably an active blogger with a natural interest in writing.
- Experience managing online social media campaigns
- Write several blog posts, Facebook wall post and Twitter updates daily.
- Generate discussion on other related blogs and online communities.
- Must be able to work flexible hours in a fast paced environment.
- Full time position, looking for an imidiate start
- Proofread and edit client reports for the SEO team
Indeed - 7 months ago