COST CUTTERS FAMILY HAIR CARE

COST CUTTERS FAMILY HAIR CARE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Calm Environment
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALSeptember 10, 2016
Fast paste learning but family oriented. You will gain product knowledge and learn great salesmen techniques. I learned a lot about military cuts and waxing.
As much as I enjoyed doing hair and all my clients, the management was extremely double standard
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Grand Have, MINovember 11, 2014
A typical day at work would be the manager calling into work, and making one of her very few (5) employees cancel our plans to cover her shift. Including myself, two other coworkers had put in their two weeks on the same day. I do not recommend working here, however it is a great salon for new stylists to start out and build up their clientele.
Great Company
Hair Stylist (Former Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCDecember 3, 2012
This was one of the first Hair salons that I worked in out of high school, so being able to work for the same company once I moved here was amazing. The group of women that I worked with were outstanding, due to health issues I had to part. I would recommend this company to any hairdresser.
Pros
pretty much everything
Cons
short term disability terms
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTMay 21, 2012
Great atmosphere to work in. I would have to say that I love going to work and seeing the great staff that I work with, they make the day more enjoyable. The best part of my job is that I get to meet new people everyday, and make a difference in their lives.
Pros
meeting new people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COST CUTTERS FAMILY HAIR CARE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4