Costa Crociere

Costa Crociere Employer Reviews

Good Workplace
Cabin Steward (Former Employee), Manila, P00March 1, 2014
Responsible for a station of approximately twenty four cabins
Provides personal assistance to guests and aims to exceed their expectations
Twice daily cleaning and servicing of passenger cabins to company standards
Stripping and re-covering of beds as per set schedule and standards
Must re-stock the mini-bars and charge used items to guests
Must replenish – more... supplies such as drinking glasses, stationary, ice and all other amenities
Must report and follow up all defective equipment, fixtures and supplies
Must be always friendly and helpful, to all guests regardless if they are or are not in your station – less
management
MANAGER (Former Employee), Italy,GenovaMarch 19, 2013
to be part of leadership is not power, but a good understanding and good conduct, good development and larger involvement in the development of the casino.
there are fotball table
Housekepping steweard (Former Employee), Italia, FLMarch 8, 2013
we work 12 hour per day,new friends from other country and many great experience,the hardest part of the job when embarkation day because we must working more than 12 hour.the most enjoyable part of the job you works also you have experience around the world
FUN WORK PLACE
Cabin Stewardess (Former Employee), EUROPENovember 16, 2012
HIGH PRESSURE WORKING PLACE. I worked 13 hours a day some time 14 hours but i had a lot of fun. I love Costa and earned many experience while working there
Fun place to work
Cabin Stewardess (Former Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 29, 2012
Pros: work hard, save your money and see the world!
Take care of your guests while they are abord the ship. Very high standards of service.
Hard an fun worplace
cabin steward (Former Employee), in Costa Favolosa Ship (Genova)June 16, 2014
Pros: free foods
Cons: long hours
I used to hear from many people that work on board is so hard and they are right. Finally I know It's much than I could imagine. But also I learned that I stronger than I thought. We normally work for extended hours and also we do not have rest day. It is not easy but we are able to adapt to many situations when we have focus. However, we travel around – more... of world visiting a lot of places and cultures, we get a lot of friends and we can get to save money. – less
fun workplace
Room Service Attendant (Former Employee), Genoa, VICMay 31, 2014
I learned how to serve perfect coffee to the customer, be able to work with other-Nationality People
Would like to work as Bar boy/ Bar utility
Galley Steward (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: yes
Cons: 14 hrs
A very good company,but no chance of promotion,or change of position as witnessed,i even spoke to the H.R onboard but still no result. Supervisors' very Harsh you know..... The kitchen Stewards.
like a big brother house, everything that we need are available
Crew bartender (Current Employee), Manila, P00May 27, 2013
Pros: free food all day long, breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea time snacks
Cons: long hours of work and no day off
The company is very supportive with the crew members, life on board is very multi culture and being flexible and versatile in life style is a must. food is not going to be a problem because it is always available as long as the mess rooms are open and the only hard thing is that we have to work long periods of time with our broken time and no day offs – more... allowed but everything about the job is very routinary.
The company provide a chaplain on board to organize crew welfare and activities, and if allowed by the captain, every week there is a crew party and crew excursion for a specific country to visit. As a multi culture environment, the crew uses their own language so we used to learn and understand them and its also a free way to learn different langauge, but everybody speaks english most of the time even you are italian, spanish speaking crew, brasilian, indian, indonesia, chinese, vietnam and other european and asian crew on board. – less
Some times
Senior Security Guard (Former Employee), Savona (Italy)March 20, 2013
Pros: yes
Cons: sometimes if there is a incident.
Needs to be alert at all times.
Has learned to be more protective where security is concern.
Needs to improve and listen to the crew also.
Very Gentle and always helpful.
If one is honest in work there is nothing as a hard job.
When one works with honesty.
productive, hard working person
Galley Utility (Former Employee), Manila, P00February 19, 2013
Get the job done on time. The basic of skills for cook. the management team was awesome. we have team work. no hardest part of the job because i enjoy it well.
it"s worth working with Costa Cruises
Assistant Waiter (Current Employee), Manila, P00January 5, 2013
Pros: free meals and lodging including plane ticket
Cons: 7days work.
I start working in my regular schedule at around 6am in the morning for breakfst service. Serving coffee and bread to the guest,while attending also to their other request and needs.Following lunch and dinner service with a complete set of course of food and drinks.I learned how important to understand what my guest wants to make the service fast and – more... my guest satisfied.Time management is essential and important in this kind of work so I can execute without delay.Understanding the situation more keeps my good relation to all my co-workers.The hardest part of being a waiter is if you are in the situation that you"re guest was not satisfied.Nobody can deny that seeing the world with your eyes was not only enjoyable experience. – less
TRABALHO DURO MAS DE BOM RETORNO FINANCEIRO
CAMAREIRO (Former Employee), Navio de CruzeirosMarch 26, 2014
Otima empresa para se trabalhar. Supervisores educados ajuda no seu dia a dia, simpatia de todos colegas de trabalho, aprendizado em idiomas muito importante.
FLESSIBILITA' E CRESCITA
1° UFF.LE TELECOMUNICAZIONI E SISTEMI INFORMATICI (Former Employee), Genova, LIGJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: buoni giornalieri
Cons: nessuno
MI SONO TROVATO BENE A LAVORARE SIA CON IL TEAM DELLE NAVI CHE A TERRA
Ambiente di lavoro interessante e utile per ampliare le proprie conoscenze nel settore turistico.
GUEST SERVICES SENIOR OPERATOR (Former Employee), Genova, LIGJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: tanti
Cons: nessuno
Lavorare presso Costa Crociere m ha dato la possibilità di accrescere le mie conoscenze tanto nel settore del turismo che in quello linguistico dovendo parlare lingue diverse allo stesso tempo.

Sicuramente anche il livello delle stesse lingue è cresciuto insieme all'esperienza lavorativa e si è sviluppato da un punto di vista settoriale, per tutto – more... ciò che concerne il turismo in generale come: viaggiare, stipulare un'assicurazione, dare assistenza informativa, dare anche informazioni geografiche e cosi via.

Considero questa esperienza lavorativa unica in assoluto. – less
Ambiente lavorativo flessibile, personale giovane e disponibile.
Hostess di terra (Former Employee), Trieste, FRIJanuary 3, 2014
Giornata lavorativa piena ma varia, svariate attività di accoglienza turristica, utilizzo di diverse lingue straniere tra inglese, francese, tedesco e spagnolo, buon rapporto con i colleghi.
Experiência profunda no ramo.
GUEST SERVICES OPERATOR (Former Employee), Genova, LIGDecember 4, 2013
Pros: boa remuneração
Cons: diminuiu o salário de todos os funcionários.
Trabalho intenso durante 8 meses sem folgas e fins de semana. Adquiri muita experiência no ramo de recepção, Aprendi a conviver e trabalhar com pessoas multiculturais.
O mais difícil desse trabalho era ficar embarcado por 8 meses e o mais agradável era viajar e conhecer o mundo inteiro.
VITA SENZA DUBBIO AFFASCINANTE E STIMOLANTE
IMPIEGATO (Former Employee), Nave, LOMOctober 31, 2013
ESPERIENZA ECCELLENTE A BORDO, VISITATO GRAN PARTE DELL'EUROPA E DEL SUD AMERICA... MIGLIORATO LA CONOSCENZA DELLE LINGUE E CONOSCIUTO ALTRI POPOLI, USANZE E CULTURE.... UNA ESPERIENZA DA FARE NELLA VITA!
Dinâmica e agradável de se trabalhar
Snack Stwardess (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPOctober 17, 2013
Pros: viagens
Cons: carga horaria de 11 horas
Aprendi que a convivência com diversas culturas fortalece seus valores e de fato o que você defende além de aprender muito sobre o outro e a respeitar opiniões diversas, me adaptei muito bem ao serviço, sempre tive um bom relacionamento com todos os meus colegas de trabalho, fiz amigos para a vida inteira, a cooperação e trabalho em grupo é um fator – more... muito forte a bordo de um navio. A hierarquia é um ponto muito forte e deve ser respeitada. Responsabilidade e compromisso com o trabalho lhe proporciona benefícios positivos de comprometimento e respeito com o próximo. – less
AMBIENTE LAVORATIVO ECCELENTE