Costa Crociere Employee Reviews

Good place to work and have a carreer at sea
Sanitation Officer (Former Employee) –  EUROPE/ASIAFebruary 4, 2018
It was a productive and fun place to work. Help me to learn different languages and gain knowledge and experiences in the field I work. The hardest part of the job is when we have bad weather at sea.
Pros
Cons
Language skill very important
Costa
Cruise Reservation Specialist - (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 10, 2018
It is a part time job for me and not somewhere I would want a full time job in any position let alone in reservations. The main problem is the company is run out of Italy and they do not see the American market as very important.
productive and fun
Bar Waitress (Current Employee) –  ItalyDecember 8, 2017
ive learned everything of this job like communicating with the guest, good customer service and especially learned different languages..the accomodation is good. the hardest part of this job is when the guest complain about the service..the enjoyable part of this job is while working onboard you can travel also for free to the place that you can not afford .
Pros
accomodation and food are free...
Cons
healthcare
fun stressful
Waitress (Former Employee) –  on board a shipNovember 15, 2017
My experience in costa croceire teach me how to be productive and learn to maximize my potentials. I learned also to be flexible at work and also with people i worked with. It give me an opportunity to travel in other places as well.
Pros
free board and lodging, food
diverse sales and customer service expierence
Reservation Agent and Office Intern (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 12, 2017
Booking leisure cruising travel and providing satisfactory customer service with on call sales. I've experienced many instant cases as far as priority boarding and membership card activation as well as how to deal with third party transactions.
Pros
friendly and atmospheric environment
Cons
stressful and part time emlpoyees recieve no benifits.
ambitious and lover of my work
Hotel Manager (Current Employee) –  Provincia di Genova, LiguriaOctober 7, 2017
ambitious and lover of my work,

Hospitality for me is a passion that is part of my being, thanks to the experiences I had in my path before the present company, require my being to seek better quality of services, based on the quality and professionalism that your company can surely offer to me , certainly not to repudiate the present work, thank you for all the experience gained.
good workplace environment
Bartender and Manager (Current Employee) –  Provincia di Savona, LiguriaOctober 4, 2017
i worked for 11 to 12 hours a day but free board and lodging ...i really want to pursue my career because i believe that i could contribute a lot of ideas
Pros
free board and lodging
Enjoying,challenging,Learning
ASSISTANT HOTEL STORE KEEPER (UNIFORM KEEPER) (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 4, 2017
I'm Enjoying of my time in the Costa because of all my Colleague specially of my Department that i working for,Because all my Colleague are helping,kind and all Friendly,also my supervisor and manager that guide you and support you all way,Facilities also is good there like a Crew Bar ,Crew Gym,Challenging of new Procedure that they implement,Because of my Position a lot of company procedure that we need to implement i'm apart of that to implement that procedure that why i'm challenge,i Learning a lot there while i'm Working in Costa such of Different Culture Religion,Behavior of Different people,Different Work Experience of my Colleague that they shearing to me.the Hardest Part is I'm Leaving in Costa Because of that i Did not Finish my Contract,Because that i need to go Home for Personal Matters.
Pros
Free Food and Board and Lodging
its a fun place we just spend our free time while playing ping pong table and table tannies
comii chef (Former Employee) –  Italy, TXSeptember 30, 2017
overall its a nice cruise for all the emplooyes regarding safety and everything .work environment is also very good so many nationalities people come together and work under the same roof .
Pros
free fooding and excursion
Cons
break shifts
superintendent
Realtà leader nel settore crocieristico (Former Employee) –  Provincia di Genova, LiguriaSeptember 21, 2017
good organization
good attention safety job
good relation with the worker
good payment
good productions
good management
good time line
good benefits
good workplace
Stressfull workplace that offers great opportunities
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Provincia di Genova, LiguriaAugust 31, 2017
Costa Crociere ships give very great opportunities to people whose desire is to travel the world.
It is an international job place that allows you to know a lot of people coming from all over the world, and see the world.
fun workplace
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 28, 2017
Love going on cruises working with oversees office. Planning cruises for passengers and employees. Upgrading certain cabins to higher cabins. calling up passenger to make payments
Pros
awesome team members on Pier for boarding cruise
Cons
Not enough employees on pier on sundays
Productive work place
Call Center Trainee Booking Agent (Former Employee) –  ParisAugust 2, 2017
A typical day at work :

Chek all the resquests customers by mail and phone, book and sending booking confirmation.

I was not very pleased with the Mangement methods because of the lack of monotoring and welcoming.

However I collabored with another manager with whom I perceive the progress to be fast. Then the stains were interesting.
Horrible company
Bar Waiter (Former Employee) –  Provincia di Savona, LiguriaJuly 23, 2017
These guys really don't care about you and they're not shy when it comes to letting you be aware of that. Your comissions are shamelessly stolen by the managers and supervisors,and that's not nearly the worst thing that happens behind the curtains. Keep distance from these fascistic, medieval minded ultracapitalists. The only good things about working in this company are travelling to cool places and getting to know nice coworkers who are there only to be exploited, just as you.
Pros
nice coworkers from every continent, travelling to cool places
Cons
everything else
welcoming work environment
butcher (Former Employee) –  ItalyJuly 17, 2017
routined work everyday,preparation for two days menu for advance preparation.to get along along witother nationalities is hard at first but when you learn about their attitude and culture it is like a walk in the park.you just have to learn to respect their beliefs and culture.manges all their crew and staff very well and strictly implements all working rules and safety.hardest part of the job is being away from your family very long but it is a sacrifice thathas to made for the better future of our families.going around the world for free is one of the best privelage in wprking onboard cruise ships.
Pros
fre food and accomodations
Cons
long hours in work
crew welfare activity,karaoke
Assistant Waiter (Former Employee) –  Italy, TXJuly 6, 2017
typical days are very tiring but there is no problem because,that is why where there because of work.
I've learned a lot of things specially to become more responsible.
the management was nice.
different culture is good so that you will learn different things.
to explore the world for free.
Working in the galley is fashionable.. You will learn new trends and techniques in culinary fields.
Second Cook (Current Employee) –  Europe countryJune 6, 2017
Working in costa crociere is a great opportunity to enhance my knowledge and skills in the field of hospitality industry. At the same time you can explore different places.different people, culture, tradition of every individual as a crew.
Pros
Onboard facilities is free.. Meals also are free
Experience wise and taking a journey while working is a fullfillment
Adult Animator Assistant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 25, 2017
Costa is one of the leading cruise line in the Europe and most of part of the our continents. Providing good and memorable experience to the guests. Taking a life journey and the luxury of it.
job descripscion butys work exspirions
Lounge Technician (Former Employee) –  Travelling araund the worldMay 17, 2017
Management daily routine based upon.

Organize the stuff, whit their duty

To gather electrical and technical supply needed for the daily jobs

and all is needed to be checked for the day for example sound check etc....
Crew welfare is doing good
Cabin stewardess (Current Employee) –  EuropeMay 17, 2017
Costa crociere is one of the best company and im glad that im part of it but i just want to grow more and try a new environment, maybe in the near future i can meet a new people that can help me to learn and teach me me things that will improme my ability.
Pros
They have alot of ships

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costa Crociere. Our community is ready to answer.

Costa Crociere Reviews by Location