Costco Wholesale
1,123 reviews

Costco Wholesale Employer Reviews

Well-managed, good pay.
Cashier/Salesperson (Former Employee), Holbrook, NYJuly 23, 2014
A well-managed company that pays its employees well and treats them with respect.
Great Benefits but poor pay
Merchandising Stocker (Former Employee), Redwood City, CAJuly 23, 2014
Good company with great benefits and good team environment but the pay was almost minimal with raises coming at long intervals.
Fast Paced and Enjoyable Work Environment
Cashier Assistant / Merchandising (Current Employee), La Mesa, CaliforniaJuly 22, 2014
A typical day at Costco involves catering to the needs of all Costco members. The focal point of the corporation is customer service. Working at Costco helps to develop and sharpen employees customer service skills. The work environment is fast paced with little room for error. It is a great company to work for with plenty opportunity for growth and – more... advancement. – less
Productive and fun work place
Sales Associate/Morning Stocker (Former Employee), Columbia, MDJuly 22, 2014
Just make sure you are in shape if you consider becoming a stoker
productive work enviroment
Membership Supervisor (Former Employee), Montclair, CAJuly 21, 2014
a typical work day required me to process transactions, new memberships, and manage a work staff of 10 employees in my department. learned how to manage my time efficiently and how to defuse situations with disgruntled members. management was not efficient there in certain areas. co-workers were responsible. did not feel any part of the job was hard. – more... enjoyable parts consisted of meting daily goals and numbers. – less
Great company policies
Cashier (Current Employee), Sheridan, COJuly 21, 2014
Great company ethics and standards, but very much lacking good leadership and management.
Amazing job
Cashier (Current Employee), Cypress, CAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: alway busy
Cashier assistant....
Customer Service
Fold clothes
This job is one of the most amazing jobs. It pays well for what we do. Costco is great with working around student schedules. Very supporting company for open oportunities.
Business as usual
Stocker (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Tracy, CAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: health care
I look back at it now and wish I never left. I learned that even though every day may be the same, the one thing that could be different was me. The one thing I miss most about it was the friends I developed.
Great Enviroment
Store Associate (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: lunch was very cheap
Cons: not enough hours
The fact that I was able to interact with customers was made the job more exiting.
Great company, not a great atmosphere
Deli Employee (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJuly 18, 2014
As a company Costco is amazing. There where great benefits, great pay, and lots of room for growth into the future. the only negative that I experienced is that a lot of the people there just viewed it as a job and didn't try to make it an enjoyable experience, so it made for quite a negative atmosphere.
absolutly love
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJuly 17, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: long hours
this comany really helps the single mom with pay i enjoyed going in everyday fun work place
Great break room and time goes by fast
Bakery Wrapper (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: the pay and benefits
Cons: short lunch
I enjoyed working here but the only thing that made it hard was that I worked with a lot of non-speaking English in my department. However, I did learn more Spanish.
it was fun to work there
Cashier Assistant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 15, 2014
it is a nice place to grow as a person and better your skills. i learn a lot everybody was willing to hep me when I couldnt understand anything
fun productive
Stocker (Former Employee), gilroy caJuly 14, 2014
fun place to work. unique culture. everyones always happy to be working there
Hectic and fun at the same time
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYJuly 14, 2014
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
• Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
• Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
• Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, – more... and delivery dates.
• Forward orders to manufacturers. – less
Great pay and benefits
Merchandising Lead (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 13, 2014
I had the pleasure of working with great people for 9 years. I was able to advance to various positions during my tenure.
Fun physical job
Front-end Assistant/Cashier/Stocker (Current Employee), Boise, IDJuly 13, 2014
Fun place to work. Support fast-paced front-end operations with heavy emphasis on member's service and satisfaction. Follow the guidance of supervisors and managers. Anticipate expectations and attempt to be on task before being prompted
Fun
Front End Associate (Former Employee), Brandon, FLJuly 12, 2014
Pros: fun enviornment
Cons: no good hours
Awesome place to work lots of great people! Every day was different but at the end of the day, you knew it was a good day
Good company
Customer service- food service (Former Employee), Matthews, NCJuly 11, 2014
Great company to work for good benefits nice people.
On your feet all the time.
fast pace friendly environment
Front End Associate (Former Employee), Merced, CAJuly 10, 2014
a typical day at work i would arrive an hour early so i could see what i had to do before it was time to clock in usually it was busy so after i clock in they would send me outside to pull in carts from the parking lot i would generally do this all day because i was really good at it. if it was a good day i would be inside either helping the cashier – more... or restocking the merchandise. if that was all finished i would help customers lift objects they couldn't do on their own. that was a typical day.

i learned quite a bit from costco like the work environment is a family everyone helped each other out all the time and i wasn't familiar with that i was always the person that learned something on his own.

the managers and supervisors were so understanding and nice they were down to earth unlike other places i worked.

the hardest part of my job was not getting overwhelmed from all the people who would walk up at once and demand my service as i was helping another customer out.

the most enjoyable part of working at costco was getting to know all the people that worked at costco building relationships friendships and memories at the workplace it was a difficult job but a fun and exciting one also. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale is a multi-billion dollar global retailer with warehouse club operations in eight countries. We are the recognized – Read more

Costco Wholesale Photos