Costco Wholesale
1,569 reviews

Costco Wholesale Employer Reviews

The Employer that Cares for You
Customer Service Phone Representative (Former Employee), Yakima, WAMarch 30, 2015
My time with Costco, however short and stressful, was excellent. I was made to feel important by management, and my voice never went unheard or ignored.
Place to be if you need a fast paced, physically demanding job
Cart crew, Stocker, and Grocery boxer (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMarch 30, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Cons: Might not be able to get the position you're looking for.
I was there for seasonal work. I enjoyed the work. My fellow employees were awesome and helpful. When I talked about positions in regards to my degree, I was told they were held for people that have been there for 10+ years. I didn't feel like being Front End during that whole time.
very good
AM/PM Stocker (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAMarch 29, 2015
very good place to work the work was fast placed very active the cuilture of the place was awesome tipical day was stocking aisle and otationg food around
Awesome Tech Environment
Tech Support (Current Employee), Issaquah, WAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Awesome Tech Environment
Cons: Room for improvement
Great experience. Reasonable hours. Does the right thing. High Integrity. Good Company.

Positive Work Environment
Material Handler (Former Employee), Morris ILMarch 28, 2015
I don't really have a bad thing to say about this job. The environment was positive, my coworkers were friendly, and the work was challenging yet simple. I miss it very much.
best job
Food Service Clerk (Former Employee), Garden Grove, CAMarch 28, 2015
Pros: discount lunches
Cons: in charge of your on break.
clock in help people with orders. stock food and other necessary items. made sure equipment was clean and ready to use. sanitize all cooking utensils. best part of the job making new friendships
Great enviornment, customers, co-workers, and management staff.
Bakery Assistant (Former Employee), Salinas, CAMarch 28, 2015
Pros: 401K contributions
Cons: Part time hours and travel distance
Excellent employer, and one of the best jobs I ever had. I enjoyed working for this employer, and hopefully I may eventually return to work for this company in a full time versus a part time position.
Costco
Food Court (Current Employee), Strongsville, OHMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Pay
Cons: Do not have enough people working at once.
The best thing about Costco is the pay and benefits. They are a company that likes to leave the crew short on people, therefore, overworking the rest of the crew within a certain area. This leads to bad crew motivation and complete aggravation for everyone. If they would just have more people working on a shift, They would be an amazing workplace.
Tire Sales Assistant and Installer (Current Employee), Richmond, CAMarch 26, 2015
Assist members in the warehouse and over the phone with the purchase and return of tires. Answer questions, makes recommendations, and writes tire purchase and service invoices. Communicates with Tire Shop Manager, buyers, Receiving department, and inventory auditors regarding special orders, quantities, status, prices, deliveries, and promotions of merchandise. Stock tires in the service area. Follows proper safety procedures and standards. Maintains courteous member service at all times while contributing to a smooth flow of members through the tire shop.
Good place to work at.
Food Service/cashier assistant (Current Employee), Signal Hill, CAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: wage, benefits
Cons: work hours due to too many employees
What can I say, people don't leave this company because they take care of their employees. For instance, 401k, dental, vision, ppo, max , yearly bonuses when your wage is maxed.
A Great Friendly Environment
Cashier (Former Employee), huntington beach, CAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Free food was provided on occasions
A typical day at work talking to customers and making them feel greatly appreciated. I've many task how to drive a forklift and be a cashier and the managers are always making sure all the employees work hard. My coworkers are always friendly and willing to lend a hand. A difficult situation was with a customer having trouble not finding what they needed so I took to a manager for help. The best part of the job was making sure any customer I helped felt like they got the best service ever.
Very fun and fast work environment
CASHIER ASSISTANT/CASHIER/SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Marina Del Rey Ca.March 24, 2015
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: lots of hours
Typical day starts and end with members.
I learned how maintain a positive attitude no mater what comes your way.
Management has great Work ethic and always makes the members feel comfortable.
Co-worker keep it as fun as you do.
the hardest part of the day is lifting and running on items.
The most enjoyable part is all the different ethnic groups you meet, great and help
high productivity
General Manager (Former Employee), ENSENADAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: location to dangerous méxico
I learned how to increase sales!!!

Everything we do we do as a team

The hardest part of the job always be on stock !!!

The most enjoyable part of the job teach co-workers
Tiresome
Maintenance Coordinator (Current Employee), TexasMarch 23, 2015
Pros: medical insurance
Cons: management
Fast paced job and customer service is essential. constantly moving.
Co-workers are great! Management isn't the best. I've worked for better managers in my lifetime. The most enjoyable part of the day is getting off.
Working conditions very by location, however overall the company is a great company to work for with exceptional benefits and work flexibility.
Cashier/Cashier Assistant (Current Employee), Industry, CAMarch 23, 2015
Costco takes great care of the employee's
Tire Shop Department/Lead and Temporary Supervisor (Current Employee), Newark, DEMarch 23, 2015
No shortage of buisness on a normal day. Im very familiar with are customers. Costco is a family oriented buisness. I've learned patience over the course of 15 plus years.
Not my cup of tea
Cashier/Marketing Representative (Current Employee), Saint Louis Park, MNMarch 23, 2015
Good benefits and good pay for the level of work.
St. Louis Park fosters a community of people who are particularly "privileged." You will notice this when you start working there and how they treat you.
Enjoyable work environment
Senior Membership Sales Representative (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAMarch 22, 2015
My typical day at work included assisting customers in purchasing Costco memberships. I learned how to be a great sales woman and gained experience in various departments. My co-workers were great and everyone got along fine. I never really encountered any difficulties during my tenure and only had good times.
Productive and fun place to work.
Overnight Stocker (Current Employee), Westbury, NYMarch 20, 2015
Pros: free bbqs and dinners
Cons: 15 min breaks
Easy company to move up in without a degree that pays well.

They put up postings and it does not matter how long you been with company, its all about your work performance and attendance.
Great pay and benifits
Supervisor (Current Employee), Austin TxMarch 19, 2015
Pros: the people you work with
Cons: high stress
It is a busy non stop work environment that is always dealing with customers. Some days are slow and others are non stop but for the most part it is non stop. You will run breaks and make sure the business is in good condition. You also have to keep a look out for sales and make sure you are running efficiently. The hardest part of the job is making sure everyone is happy (managers).

1 2 3 4 5

About Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Corporation operates an international chain of membership warehouses, under the "Costco Wholesale" – Read more

Costco Wholesale Photos