Costco Wholesale
1,166 reviews

Costco Wholesale Employer Reviews

Pleasant to work always good food to taste and eat .
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), North Plainfield, NJJuly 7, 2014
Pros: good working enviornment
Cons: big boys to stiff with workers
Set up to clean up other people's mistakes.I learned if you work as a team more can get .Management can learn much from the real worker's they only need to ask ? I would liked to have stayed longer, had to relocate that terminated my relationship with this company.Being around good people of all races.
Quality hours and a wonderful work environment
Service Assistant Meat Department and Deli (Former Employee), Juneau AK 99801July 7, 2014
Had a wonderful time there working with a great team of employees and managers.
A typical day at work
Sales Advisor (Former Employee), Burnsville, MNJuly 7, 2014
I was working with food. I would sample certain foods, candy or juices. I would gather my supplies for that sample and them would set up in my area and talk to customers about what I was sampling and would get feed back, comments.
A great International Job
Front End/ Front End Runner/Carts (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TXJuly 2, 2014
Pros: livable wage. enough said.
Cons: none what so ever.
There is a reason there are Veterans working at Costco. Retired Veterans at that. A typical day of work at Costco? Great overall. I'm a mover. I've gone back to replace members items and made it back before the items were done being scanned. I've learned to cut down time and increase my efficiency within the first week of work. Coworkers are on the – more... same page. I've made great friends within the company. Hardest part of the job? If there is anything hard with this job it was either a different department, I've worked for the Front End mainly, and Deli secondary, or I personally didn't find anything hard about the job at all.
The Most enjoyable part of the job? The People in general. The Supervisors, Managers, Coworkers, Members, etc. I literally use gas to go to and from work. That's it. Eat lunch there either brought or bought. Stay in the A/C, heat in the winter. – less
a great customer serivce with a can do attuide
Cashier (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 1, 2014
During my working experience with Costco I've learned to be a strong independent worker that's works great with customers. I enjoy helping others and always willing to learn new things.
Interacted with customers to assist them with their needs and collaborated with co-workers tand fun workplace with ping pong table
Baker/Bakery Assistant (Former Employee), Elkridge, MDJune 27, 2014
Most days I was managing the bakery at night, setting up for the next day and helping customers. It was a great place to work, the manager would call me in some days if they were short staffed and I was more than happy to come in.
Alot of fun
Food Demonstrator (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJune 27, 2014
Pros: talking to the customers
Cons: have none
Enjoyed giving samples to customers who have never tried a product before, fun to see expressions .
Fun Place to Work
Sales Associate to Vault Clerk (Former Employee), Concord, CAJune 25, 2014
Everyone in teh Warehouse was my friend and you really work there as part of a family.
Costco
Maintenance Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 25, 2014
Pros: holidays, pay, hours, people
If you get a job here you struck gold!! Great company to work for!!
All around good work environment
Meat Dept. Associate (Former Employee), Fountain Valley, CAJune 25, 2014
Pros: great lunch costco food court
Busy everday
Mangaemnt was fair and reasonable
Great co-workers
Hardest part of job was that the customers are alway right
Great place to work at
Membership Refund Clerk/ Front End Supervisor (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 22, 2014
fun, great people, Managers will be there for you if you need help
Great Work Place
Front End Assistant (Current Employee), Lowell, MAJune 21, 2014
Excellent company to work for. Provides good starting salary along with benefits for part-time employees.
fast paced and fun
Stocker (Former Employee), Folsom, CAJune 21, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, fast paced
Cons: inconsiderate people
I enjoyed stocking shelves, cashiering. I like cashiering cause its fast. Retrieving carts was okay. Cleaning bathrooms not my favorite thing, but we rotated bathroom duty. I had some issues that were personal and I got penalized for them. I should have challenged them, but I did not. They were all legit, excusable points. I have learned a lot from – more... that. I enjoyed the job and would not mind going back. – less
Great
Cashier Assistant /part/part-time (Current Employee), Hayward, CAJune 18, 2014
Easy to catch on and do what is told to do. The best job I ever had yet. Catch on quick on what to do and like to explore different departments in this area.
Costco is an excellent company to work for. The work an employee will encounter is demanding and challenging, the wage paid is rewarding.
Deli Manager (Former Employee), Santa Cruz, CAJune 18, 2014
Pros: great pay, a change for advancement, overall fair company to work for.
Cons: hard to transfer from state to state.
Costco required its employees to work hard, work safe, succeed in their job tasks in a fun environment. What I admired so much about Costco was the opportunity to work hard and advance into management that challenged its employees to grow in their personal abilities and job skills. I was able to use my transferable job skills like excellent customer – more... service skills, organization in my work area, good work ethics, in my previous jobs to enhance my ability to learn and add new job skills and allow me to showcase what I had in me and how I was an asset to my team and coworkers. – less
Productive and Instructive Work Experience
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 17, 2014
- Job requires organization and attention to detail
- Strategically placing products to increase sales
- Trained in other positions
- Trained to work quickly while ensuring everything was done correctly
Good place to work, until you want to go to school.
Service Deli Assistant (Former Employee), Norwalk, CAJune 16, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits for part timers was great.
Cons: couldn't get time off to go to school
I loved working here, but I wanted to pursue a degree and shift my skills toward a different direction. Unfortunately, management was unwilling to negotiate with me time off for school, so I decided to leave. I loved the people who I was working along side, I loved interacting with the people shopping.
Nice place to work with benefits
Photo lab tech (Current Employee), PhoenixJune 16, 2014
Costco is a good place to work as far as retail goes. They offer benefits including health, vision and dental. Great for part time work.
Free Costco Membership
Cashier (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAJune 16, 2014
* friendly atmosphere
*management great
*late nights of folding clothes and restocking paper products
A prodcative
Cashier (Former Employee), Manassas, VAJune 13, 2014
It was always busy everyday I went, the only thing that sucked was the management.

About Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Corporation operates an international chain of membership warehouses, under the "Costco Wholesale" – Read more

Costco Wholesale Photos