Costume SuperCenter Employee Reviews

Optimistic Enviornment
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 13, 2015
This job had room for plenty of opportunities. Which is why my second week there I was promoted to assistant manager. I was able to learn the company strategically and help them give excellent customer service. This job was very encouraging. Creating positive environments for the customer is what i lived for.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJuly 10, 2015
Answering high-volume inbound calls (some outbound calls), satisfy customer inquiries, assist with online purchase orders, data entry, and filing.
liked the environment and people
Data entry (Former Employee) –  edisonApril 21, 2015
good hob good benefits and really a place you learn a lot from ..really enjoyed my time there.learned alot in machines and mechanical aspect ..working with different people and management ,,
Pros
hours.pay.
Cons
had to leave
Good job but tiring
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 9, 2014
typical day at work was busy. I learned how to work alone. Management was helpful when you needed them. Co-workers were always willing to help. Hardest part of the job was getting things done in a timely fashion. I enjoyed walking around the job searching for items I needed.
Pros
Break was long
Cons
No food spots was close to job
Exciting fast paced eviroment
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 19, 2014
Responsible for assisting customers in placing their orders, finding solutions to problems and providing information, such as product descriptions, tracking details or shipping dates. Provided expert customer service on the phones, through email, and chat functions to ensure prompt resolutions to all situations.
Pros
Team oriented atmosphere
Cons
N/a
Productive and nice place to work at
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 6, 2014
Would like the chance if given to work for the company again....
Pros
Hourly Pay
Cons
Lunch Breaks
Fast Pace, Busy
Customer Service Supervisor/Part-time (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJNovember 20, 2013
Typical day at work consisted of monitoring phone calls, e-mails, mentoring call center reps, and dealing with irrate customers
I learned how to control and deal with Irrate customers, management was helpful, co-workers were cooperative, the hardest part of the job was dealing with the fast pace calls, and irrate customers, the most enjoyable part of the job was making cusotmers happy
Pros
Free Lunches and Dinner
Cons
dealing with irrate customers
It's a fun place to work if you can survive the supervisors
Admin (Former Employee) –  Edsion, NJOctober 9, 2013
I'm learning new things but the supervisors have nasty attitudes and don't know how to communicate with certain workers. They don't fully explain procedures to you so you have to keep asking questions.
Pros
I'm learning a new warehousing system
Cons
Disrespectful managers, Lack of communication, and lack of training
fun, friendly place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Edison NJJuly 23, 2013
Very fast paced, always new tasks to learn. Always fun during halloween and Christmas seasons. Nice office environment to work in.
Pros
employee discounts, contests and awards
Cons
hard to receive benefits
Fun place to work.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMarch 15, 2013
I liked working at costume supercenter beacuse the management was very nice. The hardest part about the job was waking up 4am to get to work. Its a very busy warehouse you have to work at a fast pace. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costume SuperCenter. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2