Cotiviti Employee Reviews

Nightmare
payment accuracy (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXMay 11, 2017
Sr. Auditors treat people as puppets and constantly monitor every move. HR sides with mgmt and training is, none. Awful company and hostile people. Will not recommend
Pros
Cons
no support
Great Place to work
Active Directory\Exchange Migration Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2017
I worked in their IT infrastructure as a migration specialist and help desk support. They have a solid and simple but fully functional IT infrastructure in the works.
productivity
Auditor (Former Employee) –  RemoteMay 7, 2017
There was no such thing as a 40 hour work week. Management talked a good game that more than 40 hours was not expected; however, production standards were almost impossible to meet without working a 10 hour day or extra on weekends. So the pay and bonuses appeared to be great until factoring the actual time to meet their goals was factored in. It was very stressful.
Pros
working remote and flexible hours
Cons
no work life balance
Not what it seems
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXApril 8, 2017
Think twice about working here. Lack of communication, less than desirable training, no direction from management. No advancement opportunities. Employees and Managers tend to play games. Unless you're a favorite it will never be right for you.
Pros
Jeans
Productive and enjoyable
Client Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTMarch 5, 2017
Product deployment through SCCM with the use of active directory and group policy. This is to ease the user experience on a day to day basis.
Nice people and work environment
Audit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAFebruary 27, 2017
Mine was a temporary position, so I learned to be an audit specialist and call various hospitals, nurses, medical offices, and pharmacies to verify previously paid claims for a number of insurance companies.

The hardest part was getting all the information required on some calls; the best part was speaking with so many good people - on the phone and around me.
Unhappy environment
Payment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAFebruary 9, 2017
No training, no communication, management will create stories. Team members are competitive, there is no collaboration.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
managers and team members, training and everything else
good
Product Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 11, 2016
Great Company overall but the process are very not clearly defined in IT shop. Very complex business model and requires a lot of self learning to succeed and require a good full year to ramp up. lot of morning work takes place with Off shore development being heavily embedded into the mix.
Great atmosphere, lousy communication
Assistant Auditor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 18, 2016
I loved it there, but a severe lack in communication/understanding led to my termination. I would ask weekly how I was doing, and was told I was top tier, but at the same time, HR was being told my productivity was bottom tier.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Lack of communication
Growing company with great benefits
Jr. Auditor (Current Employee) –  462 S. 4th StreetSeptember 25, 2016
Definitely a great place to work, very team oriented with many opportunities for advancement. Hard work definitely pays off! Striving to look for concepts in order to find healthcare overpayments is one main goal of my team. Takes focus and diligence in order to achieve high results.
Pros
Off weekends and major Holidays
Cons
No overtime
Productive environment with great colleagues
Policy Configuration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 8, 2016
Cotiviti is an amazing place to work no matter where you are in life - just out of college, or more settled down. On the job, you will learn every day as medical documents and rules are updated, systems are changed are for the better, and new insights are made.
Pros
Very friendly environment, occasional outings, some travel. New Hire orientations, options for career growth, monthly meetings with managers.
Cons
Very fast paced, month to month workload with differing amounts, lots of changes because of growth.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMay 20, 2016
I've been with this company for 3 years and I really like it here. Yes, there have been a lot of changes but most have been positive. Flexible work schedules, good benefits and casual dress. The culture here is unlike other places I have worked. I also enjoy the people I work with.
Pros
18 days off, discounts on cell phone, flexible hours and can wear jeans everyday!
Total nightmare
Senior Audit Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAApril 26, 2016
Very un organized the systems are very out dated and down most times. Management don't have a clue. Staff very immature and have horrible communication skills don't like to share information. Worse place to work. Very low salary and medical benefits very expensive. Not sure how this company still around. They're so focus on numbers and don't care about their employees. Very high turn over rate.
Pros
Pay check
Cons
No structure and very un organized
When I worked there management was not good
SharePoint Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTApril 14, 2016
I left two years ago - a happy day in my life. If you were among "the anointed" by management, you'd do well. Otherwise, the best you could hope for was to be ignored.
Pros
Free soft drinks; free lunch on Thursdays.
Cons
Management valued some employees, bullied others and ignored the rest.
Nice place to work
Healthcare Auditor (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 29, 2016
Love the Flexible hours. The pay could be better. Nice Culture. The dress is casual. There are activities that bring the people together.
Great company environment with flexible hours
Junior Auditor (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 25, 2016
Days are very much the same. Time is flexible so long as you work 40 hours a week. Very intelligent managers and senior members. Great work environment that makes coming to work enjoyable. Would recommend to anyone pursuing a career in the healthcare industry.
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
Commute
Horrible Company
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PADecember 21, 2015
Do not work here. Terrible micro-management. Horrible benefits and hours. All software is outdated. No money in IT infrastructure.
Horrible Environment
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAOctober 24, 2015
A lot of promises made upon hiring that were simply untrue. Majority of auditors have no actual healthcare experience and do not appreciate those who do. Very territorial over learning most senior auditors do not want others promoted and create a very hostile environment.
Pros
A lot to learn.
Cons
Forced to share usernames/passwords.
great work pkace
collections (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 22, 2015
great work place the collection manager is a little on the unsavory side. But other than that its a great place to work. I would love to work in a different dept
Friendly work-place
Confirmed Individuals Insurances (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 3, 2015
I started whenever I wanted, which was nice, as long as I worked and eight-hour day. MY co-workers were welcoming and friendly. I called insurance companies to confirm that they were still with their clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cotiviti. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4