Cotiviti Employee Reviews in United States

Horrible Company
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PADecember 21, 2015
Do not work here. Terrible micro-management. Horrible benefits and hours. All software is outdated. No money in IT infrastructure.
Total nightmare
Senior Audit Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAApril 26, 2016
Very un organized the systems are very out dated and down most times. Management don't have a clue. Staff very immature and have horrible communication skills don't like to share information. Worse place to work. Very low salary and medical benefits very expensive. Not sure how this company still around. They're so focus on numbers and don't care about their employees. Very high turn over rate.
Pros
Pay check
Cons
No structure and very un organized
Great company environment with flexible hours
Junior Auditor (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 25, 2016
Days are very much the same. Time is flexible so long as you work 40 hours a week. Very intelligent managers and senior members. Great work environment that makes coming to work enjoyable. Would recommend to anyone pursuing a career in the healthcare industry.
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
Commute
Manager (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMay 20, 2016
I've been with this company for 3 years and I really like it here. Yes, there have been a lot of changes but most have been positive. Flexible work schedules, good benefits and casual dress. The culture here is unlike other places I have worked. I also enjoy the people I work with.
Pros
18 days off, discounts on cell phone, flexible hours and can wear jeans everyday!
Great group of people to work with
Senior Auditor (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJune 28, 2015
Smart, professional work environment. Wonderful group of people to work with.

Recent acquisition and merger have created more of a 'corporate' feel.

Very intense work environment. Be ready to give 110% every day. But, also very much a team environment.
Pros
Great benefits, good pay
Cons
Corporate atmosphere
When I worked there management was not good
SharePoint Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTApril 14, 2016
I left two years ago - a happy day in my life. If you were among "the anointed" by management, you'd do well. Otherwise, the best you could hope for was to be ignored.
Pros
Free soft drinks; free lunch on Thursdays.
Cons
Management valued some employees, bullied others and ignored the rest.
Nice place to work
Healthcare Auditor (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 29, 2016
Love the Flexible hours. The pay could be better. Nice Culture. The dress is casual. There are activities that bring the people together.
Try not to work for connolly if you can help it
Associate (Current Employee) –  PhiladelphiaAugust 23, 2014
Connolly has been one of most anxiety ridden experiences I have had. There are few good benefits out of this company but for the most part, the level of ineptitude is disgraceful. Some really good people, who really know and understand the industry - all aspects of it and who are overlooked and treated with so much disrespect. Mangers, while some are good and really do not belong in the company, are demeaning and demoralizing, and have little or no experience managing a staff or engagement in operations. Goals are unattainable and results are not driven by the correct numbers. Connolly is inflated as they report deceptive numbers. How they get away with this sort of behavior, I am not sure. Goals are not met and employees are not first. Nothing is communicated until the last minute, everything is secretive.
Pros
some good management; interesting work; flexible time; challenging work
Cons
inappropriate scenes caused by managers, payroll will not work with the employee, unconcerned senior level, condescending, human resources displays favoritism. terrible company overall.
Horrible Environment
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAOctober 24, 2015
A lot of promises made upon hiring that were simply untrue. Majority of auditors have no actual healthcare experience and do not appreciate those who do. Very territorial over learning most senior auditors do not want others promoted and create a very hostile environment.
Pros
A lot to learn.
Cons
Forced to share usernames/passwords.
Comfortable work environment with committed work force
Junior Auditor (Current Employee) –  Mt. Prospect, ILFebruary 28, 2012
Connolly is a growing company where employees work in casual and team-oriented environments. The company offers substantial earning potential for its auditors along with competitive benefits.
Good place to start your career
Associate Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 3, 2014
I found Connolly to be a good place to start you're career because of the taken surrounding you and the vast amount of knowledge you can acquire. All the my colleagues are awesome! However, after being with the company for a little bit, I feel that employees are not treated according to their title and pay scale. I am frequently asked to do things one level, if not two levels, above my title. Management tries its best but due to large team sizes I don't feel that you get the support that is always necessary. Decent place to work but could definitely use some improvements.
great work pkace
collections (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 22, 2015
great work place the collection manager is a little on the unsavory side. But other than that its a great place to work. I would love to work in a different dept
Not a positive experience. Very poor management.
Team Lead / Senior Auditor (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJuly 13, 2015
The company appears to be unstable. There is not room for advancement and the company does not honor it's long term employees.
Friendly work-place
Confirmed Individuals Insurances (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 3, 2015
I started whenever I wanted, which was nice, as long as I worked and eight-hour day. MY co-workers were welcoming and friendly. I called insurance companies to confirm that they were still with their clients.
OK place to work. Slightly disorganized.
Contract Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTMay 28, 2015
Nice place - very disorganized as far as project planning and execution is concerned. Nice physical environment and good people.
Pros
Good people.
Cons
Disorganized project management.
Changing culture
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXMay 28, 2015
Work ethics have diminished. Pay has been cut in half. Poor management with no relatable job skills. Does not promote from within.
great experience
Nurse Auditor (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAAugust 12, 2014
• In a post-payment work environment; investigate pharmacy claim data to identify payment errors. Responsibility primarily involves electronically reviewing paid pharmacy claims for potential errors.
• Use data queries to audit pharmacy claims, develop claim edits, and report results.,
• Validate audit findings according to payer processing guidelines / provider contracts.
• Communicate with management on audit findings and assist with issue resolution.
• Suggest improvements and recommendations to meet the highest level of client satisfaction.
• Continually search for new methods of locating payment errors on behalf of clients.
Poor management and unorganized organization
o Paralegal/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  woburn, maFebruary 26, 2015
This company is now involved in multiple law suits because of its poorly run organization. The only benefit is the company paid well and was flexible which was great for anyone attending school.
Pros
flexible
Cons
poor management, unorganized which is why the company no longer exists
Awesome place to work
Health Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 19, 2015
Laid back, yet productive. Did your job, nobody bothers you. They showed their appreciation for a job well done. I would go back if they called me.
Pros
good pay, good hours, great ceo/boss
Cons
healthcare was too expensive
Friendly workplace
Audit Support (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJuly 16, 2014
I enjoy working at Connolly management is awesome. I am a temp right now and in transition so it kind of a waiting game. I would recommend this company if you have the experienced.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
short breaks, too quiet in every department.

2.4