Cott Beverages Inc Employee Reviews

Textbook management failure at every level
Controller (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FlSeptember 20, 2017
They attract people with high salary offers but then require unethical work. The lie to their employees and clients. If you have options, do not go there.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything but pay, management, accountability, bad ethics
OMG I cant wait to find another job!!!!
Quality Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 8, 2017
Absolutely terrible place to work. Very demanding, unhealthy, management all the way to the top could care less about you or your needs. Work work work until you drop, then they write you up with a smile on their face. The union is really good at just taking your money and not doing anything for you whatsoever
Pros
decent pay
Cons
no life, sneaky management, worthless union
Horrible Workplace
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCAugust 15, 2017
You are better off starving and unemployed! This place is the worst facility I have ever seen. No organization, long hours, they tell us what days we have off and then tell us that we are working to meet production. The maintenance is non existent (walks around with a can of WD-40 and no tools). Management is a joke all the way to the plant manager.
Pros
Non
Cons
Productive and busy place to work
Can Filler Operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 7, 2017
There is always a job needing done on every line. If you work hard and apply yourself the people you work with will really take you under their wings. They helped me learn everything I needed to know in a short period of time. Hardest part of the job sometimes was the heat. For me the most enjoyable part was learning a new job, hard work, and the people.
Pros
Great people to work with and pay is fare.
Cons
Long hours, ever changin schedule and management, little vacation time and time off.
Not a good company to work for
Filler Operator (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 3, 2017
Don't bother applying! The company will work you to the bone and throw you in the bushes when it suits them. Terrible and unprofessional management will do anything to protect their job.
Pros
Lots of down time. Machines always break
Cons
Everything else
Hardworking and demanding
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOMarch 15, 2017
As a maintenance technician you must pass a required a written test and interviews to be hired. You are paid very adequately but are required to work hard and follow all of the rules. You will be expected to work a minimum of 40 hours a week with the possibility of working up to and past 60 - 70 hours a week. Benefits are good but management is not.
Pros
Free soda
Team work form all Departments
Material Coordinator/ Production Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 6, 2017
Exciting, always learned something new. Management was always working together. Reacting to rapid changes due to lines going down. Most enjoyable is the trust and open door policy and flexible working from home if needed.
Pros
Everyone stayed involved
Cons
401 contribution match
Not a healthy company or culture
CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  United States of AmericaAugust 18, 2015
I could not recommend this company because it is a difficult environment to work in, frustrating for most people. The culture is no open to recommendations.

Want to know more about Cott Beverages Inc?

Ask a question