Cott Beverages Employee Reviews

Production facility
Operator (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 21, 2017
Cott is a production facility and therefore is a fast paced environment. Some days are extremely challenging. The work force is very positive and is a fun place to work. Like any company there are things that are not awesome. But all in all it is a good place to work.
Great company to work for
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 8, 2017
Great employees, great compensation. Was able to work my up through hard work and attention to detail. Management always ready to support improvement initiatives.
N/a
N/A (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 26, 2017
Not the best company to work for, but the people makes the company a nice place to work for. Benefits are not the best not to mention there is not an option for maternity leave.
If you dont want a life work here
Operator (Former Employee) –  WilsonApril 12, 2017
Like i just stated if you want to work everyday and have no life go here. The pay is okay but you want get a raise at all. Dont do it please stay away if you want to be around your family.
Cons
Good people and always good change
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 22, 2017
Always working 24/7 with good job security. Days can be long but always rewarding. Hardest part is in the summer when it gets hot outside it get hot inside as well.
Pros
good hrs
Cons
always changing
Laborer
Laborer, Operator, Line leader (Former Employee) –  Dunkirk, NYMarch 17, 2017
Very good place to work closer to home and a lot of opportunities to learn. I worked as a temporary employed but I really enjoy work there. Never had to complaint
Energetically Fast Paced Working Place
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 13, 2017
Must be a great multi-tasker to work in this fast place work environment

In a typical work day change overs happen frequently and makes the day go by fast

There are plenty of opportunities to work overtime so its a gain to make extra money
Great learning enviroment
Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAFebruary 8, 2017
I enjoyed the work and learning new things. The management changes rapidly and people are let go quite often. I loved being challenged and I was really able to show how resourceful I was at taking on new tasks.
machine operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Euless, TXFebruary 7, 2017
Work environment is great loved people that I worked with its very family oriented great place to grow in the company have opportunities to learn something new everyday
work till you drop or be fired
Continuous Improvement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76155February 1, 2017
Horrible culture. The production floor was like a revolving door with new people coming in all the time. They built a flagship plant and never put the training required in their employees. This industry has very little profit margin and very little room for error. Cott's philosophy was to push employees harder without giving them tools to do a better job. You've got to be tough to work there. Long hours and hot days were the norm.
Productive and Family environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJanuary 27, 2017
Company was family oriented environment. Everyone worked to achieve the goals for production and worked as a team. Fast paced environment to produce goods in a timely manner for the customer.
Non friendly
Process coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJanuary 20, 2017
I covered a person on stress leave in Fontana for a year ... hr is like walking into a principal office...in her OWN words said SHE DOESNT DO BUSINESS with just giving same day notice of termination and denied that is what she said... so as of today she terminated me without no notice ... the person I was covering for was out on stress leave for a year cause she could not handle what she was doing.... if they were going to let me go than they should of kept me as a TEMP!!! This company constantly changes management ... they downgrade your capabilities when u actually been acting like a manager yourself constantly reminding management on what needs to get done even though your pay rate is way below that... if an error occurs they don't dig deep into it and they let it slide without finding the resolution... this company causes so much downtime due to management errors
Pros
Production employee the union here is very bad
Technician (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJanuary 19, 2017
Union takes your money but dose not consider part of their union untill after 6-7 months.The co offers benifts that are worthless and very expensive no training the word process dose not excite here they expect you to come up with your own way if not you will be cut loose
Pros
Cons
It a job
overall
Accounts Receivable Collections Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 18, 2017
Open up all my programs needed for the day. Have my assigned tasks to work and on and begin my day. If I need assistance then it is jus an IM away. You are accountable for your work and are not micro managed. People are friendly and part of a working family. I like the fact that you are trained on the job and not just put in spot to learn on your own. The seminars given have all been enjoyable and helpful. There really is no hard part of the job if you are willing to learn explore and expand.
Pros
laid back enviroment
Cons
facilities could be updated
Great maagement team
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Walla Walla, WAJanuary 12, 2017
Great place to put my skills I learned in college to work. My boss was very willing to help me improve my skills. I only left because my Dad in Texas got sick and I moved here to help him out.
Free soda, that's as good as it gets.
Electro Mechanical Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 10, 2017
Dirty, hot, and 12 hour shifts. Poor planning causes lots of changeovers, and when everything is running good they want you doing "busy work". No room for advancement.
Pros
Free soda
Cons
Hot, old equipment
Good hours, good pay.
Health and Safety / Sanitation regulation Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dunkirk, NYDecember 11, 2016
Cott is a very nice place to work. I was in charge of cleaning all the juice lines and make sure they were sanitized. We dismantled all parts and cleaned them.
Challenging & Exciting Family-Minded Business - Love it!
MAINTENANCE ADMIN (Current Employee) –  Sikeston, MOOctober 25, 2016
Best Job Ever! Great Balance of Family & Life to Work Ratio. Challenging and Exciting with Endless possibilities at your fingertips.
Pros
Benefits, Family-Minded, Understanding, compasionate management team
Cons
Some Co-Workers are NOT team-players & DO NOT hold up their on share of work, so picking up the slack is necessary more often and Cott is slow to discipline.
The management needs to be adressed
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 29, 2016
Training was severely lacking and management was not even available half the time. Hardest part was trying to figure out what was required. The other team members made the job enjoyable.
Pros
The other departments and Team
Cons
Management with no people skills
Good workplace free soda and water in break room
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Concordville paSeptember 14, 2016
Productive good place to work looking for more advancement more overtime
Good point service when you call out safe environment
Good
Cons
Benefits shortbreaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cott Beverages. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7