Cott Systems, an industry icon and innovator in public records management for over 120 years, is a leader today in technology solutions and services for recording, imaging, and searching land and court records across 19 states. But, first and foremost, Cott is all about people – people who care about this business and their customer’s success - people ready to help solve issues and implement programs that help their customer’s operations. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Cott specializes in understanding and responding to local government information management needs across the country by building a partnership with their customers and the public that they serve.
We are currently seeking an accountable, self-motivated, energetic and driven professional for an Implementation Coordinator role within our Professional Services team.
The Implementation Coordinator, under general direction of the Implementation and Documentation Manager, is responsible for the implementation, deployment and support of assigned projects within the Implementation Department. This position works closely with both Cott associates and customers to understand system and training needs for applications and packages supported. Key responsibilities include the creation and delivery of hardware and software training, and the development of training programs for all levels of end users. Projects that are assigned to the Implementation Coordinator may be single phase or smaller projects that may require the support of others.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for this position are listed below. Other responsibilities may be assigned to this position in response to Cott's business needs.
Project Management (10%)
- Responsible for planning and ensuring the effective implementation of products and services at the customer's site; Advise management on the level of effort required to perform assigned implementations.
- Develop, refine, validate and ensure completion of all project work plans. Manage project communication with Cott staff and customer.
- Coordinate training schedule with customer and communicate to Implementation Specialist.
- Generate timely and concise communications to management regarding project status and pending issues to aid in the trending and reduction in failure rates.
- Build consensus among multiple groups/departments relative to project scope, task execution, and issue resolution.
- Interact with project sponsors, stakeholders and various project members to ensure that specified business needs are met.
- Test software, migration and hardware components associated with implementations.
- Maintain open communications with all members of the Implementation Team and the customer.
- Work to resolve issues in a timely manner following the internal escalation policies. Identify urgent customer situations and ensure proper escalation process. Partner with Cott resources to solve all implementation issues during site installation.
- Train customers on use of installed hardware and software components according to the agenda and procedures defined by the Implementation Services department.
- Organize yourself so that you are able to follow through on your commitments as well as respond timely to customers and management.
- Interact with Implementation and Support Services departments to provide feedback from customers
- Responsible for following the company’s Implementation Policies and Procedures.
- Provide recommendations to management for improvements on testing and implementation procedures of customer services.
- Make recommendations for improving efficiency, product delivery, and expense reduction in projects.
- Responsible for maintaining close communication between Implementation Specialist, Implementations Manager, Marketing, Product Managers, and Developers on detailed enhancement requests.
- Follow through on commitments as well as respond timely to customers and management.
- Maintain updated skill set to deliver the services provided by Cott.
- Complete projects and other duties as assigned by department manager (Special Projects, etc.).
A minimum of 20-35% travel is considered a routine part of this position.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in training or business communications.
2. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Strong experience with learning new software, applying the knowledge and training others.
3. Ability to multi-task and set own priorities. Ability to manage time effectively and independently with minimal supervision.
4. Familiar with basic networking concepts. Some experience with installing computer hardware.
5. Strong organizational skills. Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
6. Ability to work well with individuals with varying degrees of technical experience. Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team
7. Ability to project a positive first impression. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to maintain control of critical and difficult customer situations
8. Ability to travel as needed.
9. Excellent work history and attendance record
Our team members enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Life & ADD Insurance, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, PTO, Medical and Child Care Flexible Reimbursement Spending Accounts, Training/Tuition Reimbursement Program, and 401(k) Retirement Plan.
TO ALL CANDIDATES:
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format long with your salary requirements. Please reference position of interest in subject line of email.
NO THIRD PARTIES, PLEASE
COTT SYSTEMS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER